According to Official statement released by Pakistan Army Registration for 129 PMA Long Course will  start from 10 October 2011.

The Criteria is as Follow:

Induction is open to all eligible Pakistanis irrespective of caste, creed, religion and region.

1. NATIONALITY. Male citizens of Pakistan or Azad Kashmir domicile holders and State Class-1 Citizens.
    1. AGE As ON 01 NOV/01 MAY EACH YEAR
      1. Intermediate or Equivalent 17 – 22 Years
      2. Graduates (2 years graduation) and Serving PN / PAF Personnel 17 – 23 Years
      3. Graduates with 4 years graduation programme (BS / BA (Hon) / BBA) 17 – 24 Years
      4. Serving Army Soldiers 17 – 25 Years
      Relaxable for three months both in upper and lower age limit under special circumstances
  3. MARITAL STATUS. Unmarried (serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible, even if married).
  4. TRAINING PERIOD.   2 years at PMA
    1. Marks – FA / FSc Minimum 60% marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
    2. Relaxation of Marks – FA / FSc. 55% marks for the candidates from specified area with domicile. Area include Balolchistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil Bala Kot (Kaghan, Naran) of District Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sind, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawer Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab, who have been actually studying in same areas.
    3. Serving Army Soldiers. 50 % marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
    4. Graduate Candidates. Candidates having minimum 50% marks in intermediate but having minimum 60% marks and above in (BA/BSc/BBA/BS) are eligible

1. Candidates who have passed part-1 of Intermediate examination with minimum 60% marks and have appeared/appearing in Supplementary of part-II/final examination and whose result will be announced can also apply subject to provision of original part-1 marks sheets alongwith “Hope Certificate” by the head of College/University that they have good chance of passing the finals examination with minimum 60% marks. Such candidates will deposit their original Part-II certificate/mark sheets alongwith 4 x attested copies to GHQ PA Dte. PA-3(a) within the stipulated time otherwise their selection will not be processed further.
  2. Candidates not issued with matric certificates or in possession of duplicate / revised mark sheets / certificates of Matric/ Intermediate (BA/BSc/BBA/BS) MUST get a verification certificate signed by Secretary/Controller Examination of concerned Board/University.
  3. In case a candidate fails to report for ISSB on any ground, ISSB is not obliged to recall the candidates.
    1. MINIMUM HEIGHT    –    5’-4” (162.5cm)
      1. Distance Vision – With glasses 6/9, 6/12
      2. Near Vision – J2, J7 or N8, N12 with or without glasses.    –    5’-4” (162.5cm)
    3. WEIGHT    -As per body mass index
    4. PHYSICAL FITNESS. The candidates will have to qualify the following physical standards at the time of preliminary selection:-
      1. 1.6 KM Run       –    7 ½ Minutes
      2. Push Ups           –    15 repetitions in 2 Minutes
      3. Sit Ups               –    15 repetitions in 2 Minutes
      4. Chin Ups            –    3 repetitions in 2 Minutes
      5. Ditch Crossing    –    7’.4” x 7’.4” with a depth of 4’
  • REGISTRATION AND PRELIMINARY SELECTION Candidates can either register through Internet or by visiting AS&RCs:-
    1. REGISTRATION AT AS&RCS. Candidates will be required to report along with necessary documents at following Army Selection and Recruitment Centres for registration/allotment of Roll No and date/time of written test etcetera:-
      AS&RC Telephone AS&RC Telephone
      (1) Peshawar 201-5885 (2) Rawalpindi 561-34137
      (3) Lahore 6699-5855 (4) Multan 531-5885
      (5) Hyderabad; 791-5885 (6) Karachi 560-5885
      (7) Quetta 081-2490-5885 (8) Gilgit             05811-961-5887
    2. REGISTRATION THROUGH INTERNET. A candidate can register himself through internet for preliminary test. Date and time of test shall be intimated through internet for which the individual should have an E-mail account. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer as registration and tests will be conducted on computers. Candidate registered through internet will bring Rs.150/- for fresh and Rs.100/- for repeaters as registration fee on the day of test along with original certificate.
    3. WRITTEN / INTELLIGENCE TEST Written/Intelligence test will be based on multiple choice questions from English, Math, Pak Studies, Islamiat and General Knowledge.
    4. SCHEDULE OF REGISTRATION / TESTS Registration and Tests will be held as per following schedule:-
      Registration : May and October
      Tests : December and Jun onwards
    5. DOCUMENT REQUIRED AT AS&RCS. Following Certificates alongwith one set of photocopies are required at the time of registration:-
      1. Matric Certificate and Matric Detailed Marks Sheet (Both compulsory). In case of ‘O’ lvl/’A’ lvl, submission of Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC is mandatory.
      2. Certificate/Detailed Marks Sheet of FA/FSc/Equivalent.
      3. Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or Computerized Form “B” alongwith Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for less than 18 years old.
      4. 6 x Coloured Photos duly attested (front and back) by Principal/class 1 Gazetted Officer.
      5. One set of attested photocopies of above mentioned documents.
      6. Old National Identity Card and Form “B” will not be accepted. Original as well as three photocopies of “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter by Inter Services Selection Board is also required for “Repeater” Candidates.
    6. PRELIMINARY SELECTION. The candidates declared successful in written/intelligence tests will undergo physical/medical tests and preliminary interview at AS&RCs. However, repeater candidates will only be required to undergo medical/physical tests and not the written/intelligence tests.
    7. FURTHER SELECTION. Candidates qualifying preliminary selection will be sent to ISSB for further tests. Medical examination of ISSB recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs The final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate’s overall performance.
    1. Screened out twice by ISSB.
    2. “Not Recommended” twice by ISSB/GHQ Selection & Review Board
    3. Declared medically unfit by an Appeal Medical Board(Army).
    4. Enrolled Cadets and recruits withdrawn/resigned/discharged/dismissed from Armed Forces (Army, Navy & Air Force) training academies/institutions on the grounds of discipline. Character, medical, inefficiency, weak profile, or declared unsuitable.
    5. An individual dismissed/removed from any other Government service.
    6. Convicted by a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
  • PAKISTAN NATIONALS RESIDING ABROAD. Eligible candidates residing abroad are exempted from Preliminary Selection. However, Defence Attaches are requested to ascertain their overall suitability, physical deformity and stammering aspects. The candidates are advised to approach Pakistani Embassies (Military/Defence Attaches) in the country where residing or Personnel Administration Directorate PA-3(a), GHQ Rawalpindi, for issuance of application forms only. They will submit their application forms alongwith connected documents through Pakistani Embassies. A postal order of Rs. 100/- and a bank draft of Rs. 500/- in the name of Director Personnel Administration-1., Personnel Administration Directorate, GHQ Rawalpindi will be attached with the application form. Postal address in Pakistan should also be indicated in the application forms so that call up notice for ISSB Tests/Interview and further correspondence to eligible candidates can be made on the given Pakistani address. No traveling allowance will be admissible. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
  • PRIVATE COACHING CENTRES FOR ISSB TESTS. According to existing rules of Armed Forces, Pre-ISSB training cannot be imparted by any individual or private coaching centre. GHQ Personnel Administration Directorate denies any link with such illegal & unethical training establishments throughout the country. Any candidate found trained/coached in any private coaching centre will be liable to be not recommended.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Registration for 129 PMA Long Course will start from 10 October 2011

• sir me doin-g law
    my age is -01-08-1987
    can i apply

• Tania Kazmi 4 years ago

I am sorry but I think you are over aged

• liaqat ali 4 years ago

sir i have 58% marks in fsc and i will appear in improvement papers this year and i want to apply for pma 129 long course and i have hope inshahAllah i will got 60% marks in fsc so sir i am eligible for this or not?
      plz reply

• Omera 4 years ago

Sir , plz tell me that female are eligible or not?????

• basit 4 years ago

sir i have submitted my forms on 24th june 2011,for issb but i have not received my call letter till what should i do

• Umer Mahmood 4 years ago

Last time the merit was 50% marks in fsc or it is 60%. please reduce the merit to 50% again so i can also apply…Thankyou.

• zeeshan aslam 4 years ago

sir i done my inter exam in commerce can i apply for this? plz tell me

• zeeshan aslam 4 years ago

sir i done my inter exam in commerce can i apply for this? plz reply

• Syed Kaleem 4 years ago

Am i Eligible for apply,
    My D.O.B is May 22nd, 1990,
    i,ve done Intermediate & duing from Karachi University

• Hassaan 4 years ago

Hello . I am a student of FSc 1st year . now doing 2nd year .

I got the asurity certificate . Give me some help . Like instructions or anything .

• hasham 4 years ago

do we have to pay some amount of money to get the form?

• Bakhtiar Ahmed 4 years ago

Sir i am from fata can i apply and will army select me. I am doubtfull coz many people says that army dont select guys from fata. my fsc % is 58. Can i regester my self. THANKS

• shakeel akbar toori 4 years ago

yes u can apply because fata student needs to have 55% marks in fsc wish u all the best

• Hassaan 4 years ago

Yes ofcourse they will .

There is a special relief for students from fata .

• warda 4 years ago

hi……..females k lye kab add aegi???pll coulld u plz tell me

• shakeel akbar toori 4 years ago

i have no information about this but still read the daily newspaper

• shahzad aslam 4 years ago

hi… i have 57% marks in fa so i can apply in army me w8ing for ur reply

• Tajdar Adil 4 years ago

Sir plz tell me that the Clark post in Army is also start from 10 oct and if i apply as a Clark in Army so can i am eligible for PMA Long course because i have 59% marks in Fsc and i am rejected for PMA long course registration.

• Asim Rana 4 years ago

mery metric me 57% marks hain. FA me 43 and BA me60 %…. baki requirements almost poori hain.. kia me apply kr skta hn… kisi aik me relaxation nhi mil skti.. FA me just numbr km hain ……………. plzz tell me… my aim is join army…..

• Adil amin 4 years ago

pls tell me what is the rank of 129 pma long course selected soldier

• M.Sohaib 4 years ago

at the academy during the training u’ll be a cadet and after passing out u’ll be 2nd lieutenant nd then lieutenant after six months or so…

• mohammad riaz malik 4 years ago

sir mera question ya ha ke after pma long course if i pass the test as well as training mjy kiya rank milega ???? i mean to say meri kiya post hogi….e.g capt.major or soldier

• M.Sohaib 4 years ago

2nd lieutenant or afer six months or so u’ll be promoted to lietenant…

• hammad 4 years ago

sir i have been declared unfit by the appeal medical board of paf for all branches of paf…can i apply in army….coz i have undergone issb only one tym..

• M.Sohaib 4 years ago

no u cant bcoz once u r declared unfit by the appeal medical board u cant appy then…

• Sir my Date of birth in metric Certificate is 29-07-1995.
    I just cleared F.Sc Part I. and my Part II is in progress.
    So can i apply this year on F.Sc Part I Detailed marks Certificate…?
    Waiting for Reply…

• M.Sohaib 4 years ago

yes by having a hope cerificate by the head of ur institution that u’ll attain 60% or more in part-2!!!

• pharmacist 4 years ago

plz tell me if there are opportunities for pharmacist to join forces??

• Ali Gohar Khan 4 years ago

sir i have 45% marks in Fsc and 70% marks in graduation
    Am i eligible?

• my khala is doing her MBA(MARKETING).she is single.and i thnk her age is also b\w 17-22.can she also son of retired army officer.i know all the requirments for selection .but only for male.i had to guide my khala sp plz help////////////////////////////////////

• Abdul Rahim 4 years ago

Well .. i have done Computer Engineering with 60% Plus marks. but i have less than 60% in Matric and FSc. am i eligible to apply ?

• sohail 4 years ago

hm 1styear base per apply to kar sakty hain bt abi tak kchi board ka rezlt announce nahe huaa last date of registration tell me plzzzzzzzz

• Sir my Date of birth in metric Certificate is 29-07-1995.
    I just cleared F.Sc Part I. and my Part II is in progress.
    So can i apply this year on F.Sc Part I Detailed marks Certificate…?
    Waiting for Reply…

• And I m a student of Pre Medical (Part I)… so can i apply?? or Engineering is essential?

• safeer aslam 4 years ago

sir when is the registrations last date ??? and between there are no dates yet told at the army recruitment center Lahore as i was there yesterday

• sir what are the exact dates of registration 129 pma long course, please tell me

• Sarwar 4 years ago

Starting from October 10-2011

• sir may 1st year may 60% marks hayn or 2nd years mayn 1 sappliy hay kya mayn bhi pma 129 long cours may tast day skta hon sappliy ka aglay month paper ho jay ga

• haleema khalil 4 years ago

could u plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me how female reg in army… plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• sir mayry 1st year mayn 60% marks hayn or 2nd years mayn ayk sappliy hay kya may bhi 129 lon course mayn tast day skta hon aglau month th sappli ka bhi paper ho jay ga

• slam sir,i live in mirpur a.k. sir my qualification of in 61% age in 19 height.5’5″.sir plz tel me information commission apply in pak army.

• Assalam o alikum

sir i m commerce graduate and doing MBA my D.O.B IZ 28/02/1989 but in my metric certificate & in NIC its 16/12/1988 can i apply or eligible for apply?

• salma 4 years ago

sir wt should be the criteria for females for registration?

• salma 4 years ago

sir plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply i m w8ng

• Kashif Munir 4 years ago

Hi, this is Kashif Munir.

Miss Salma – Females can’t register themselves for Long Courses.

• Dsp_usman 3 years ago

its just for man not for girl you can apply as a doctor

• USMAN 4 years ago

Sir merit km kr dy plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• raja jamal 4 years ago

sir i m in navy pak marines. how much marks percentage required to apply for pma 129 for navel persons. could u tell me plz. should we give acadamic test to apply for pma 129.

• u can modify ur nic in jst 10 days sana from any near nadra office

• jaziba 4 years ago

sir, can i apply 4 dis course? females are eligible ???
    kindly reply fast!

• shazia parveen 4 years ago

sir i’ve done inter(commerce), & now i m student of BS economics. i m going to join force. plzzzz provide me information about joining to force

• sir,, i have done in first class my age is near about 21 sir can i apply…. please give me ur ans i m waiting

• umar khan 4 years ago

sir plzzzz tell me what is last date for registraion????

• umar khan 4 years ago

sir please kindly tell me what is last date for registraion????

• umar khan 4 years ago

sir please tell me about the last date for registration???

• ali yar ahmad 4 years ago

sir my name is ali yar ahmad from swabi i have passed my F,SC with 861/1100 marks . nowaday i am studying in pharm-D IN AWKUM , BUT my parents wish and i also want to join pak army as commission . so sir plz tell me about last date of regestration. thanks

• Syed Ali Arslan 4 years ago

Syed Ali Arslan i have done with 2nd division. can i apply to PMA Long Course?

• sir… plz tel me kia female apply kar sakti hain?129 long coures men plzzzzzzzzzzz tel me.

• Haidar Malik 4 years ago

hi sir, i have got 79% marks in inter and i want to know that domicile is necessary or not bcz i hve new computerised id card. plz reply me for this…. m waiting

• Muhammad Fahad Akram 4 years ago

If anyone will pass the written test & also Physical test …but PAK ARMY(wants)
    NO MERIT LIST/ without Screening/Interview Shortlisted…..
    eg: i am
    DSSC in ICTO’s 2011 as an Electrical Engineer under Roll No: 32024 from ASRC khi., just give information , take No Action….just formality
    No Comments….

• i got less than 60% in F.Sc but doing ACCA now and i am more capable then the parsons doing B.A. so is there any other procedure to check the ability so that i can join Pak Army….

• 4 years ago

plz contact me sidra ,tania and sanam i ll tell u everything about pak army

• sidra female k pass aqal nai hoti apply karne ka faida. leave

• Khan sahab ap ne bilkul thek kaha h.sari aqal male men hoti h.yahi kahna chahty hn na ap tu tens na hn is ka andaza ap k reply s lgaya ja skta h.

• one who have done is elegibal or not?

• jawad Ahmad 4 years ago

sir my date of birth is 12-03-1989 am i eligible for 129 PMA or not plz replay me sir

• @zia yes if he got 60% marks

• M.FARAZ 4 years ago

Sir!my mom is Captain(Retired)…I have got 56% marks in fsc(pre_Eng).is there any qouta for me or can i apply?????Reply soooooooN

• MR FARAZ 4 years ago

is There Any Quota For Retired Army Officers???

• Assalamo alikum
    dear i m a not recommended candidate of 125 pma long course . on that time the merit was 50% and i was 55% .but after then merit was increased upto 60% afterward i repeated the fsc and now i m 65% in fsc
    plz guide me that how i can apply . can i apply as a fresh candidate or as a repeater
    if ur answer is(in repeaters) then also guide the me in proper way

• sir!plz tel me? i wi8 ur ans.

• abdus samad 4 years ago

sir i m doing engineering, i m in last year, my age is 15_03_1989, may i apply sir

• abdus samad 4 years ago

sir i hav already apeared in issb once in 2008

• umer hayat khan 4 years ago

hey……..sis,i have done in pre medical and got 860 marks…………..and i am married………..
    will i apply for the said test

• usman 4 years ago

sir i got 48% marks in i.c.s..plz tell me can i appear in this exams.

• muhammad ilyas 4 years ago

sir how i can apply through internet bcz i could not search registration form plz tell me method of registration

• girls ki reg kab hun g plz tll us

• shoaib 4 years ago

sir i am doing Bs Electronics
    i was born in 24-12-1989…
    can i apply…
    my father was in navy but he has taken retariedment ….
    and my mother tougue is punjabi..but i live in karachi..

• hahaha, good ans sidra.. butt baat tou mene sach ki hai aap nai samjho gi :-)

• of course u can apply sidra g.

• sir from where may i make preparation so i could clear my test ,iam very keen toward it!
    plz plz plz guide me,,i wana serve my nation

• faizan 4 years ago

sir online registration may problem ho rahe hay may wahan bachelors ki field required keh raha hay baar baar jab k may nay to intermediate kia howa hay to kia karu….?

• shakeel akbar toori 4 years ago

i have been rejected by issb once … i was very dishurtted but i will try again again because people says practice makes a men perfect …. plz every body pray for me……………………

• Sir, my markS in FsC were 67 % but i have canceLLed my maths paper ?? cAn i appLy ? plx any0ne ?? aur agar sharafat sai na mane phir sifarish zindabad 😀

• sir,mera question ye hai k me ne diploma kiya howa hai or meri %80 hai nd i blong balakot(khyber pakhtunkhwa) but my age is 02/02/1989,so i can apply????
    plz reply plz…

• khurram baig 4 years ago

sir i want to ask that i do a can i apply…

• qasim ayoub 4 years ago

129 pma long cource. sir ye kia he kia ye cource he ya koi post he like 2nd lieutenant?plz reply me

• Sir I am graduate but married….. My date of birth is 01-05-1989

• MUDDASAR AHMED 4 years ago

MY D.OF.B IS 2 NOV 1991

plz reply plz…

• Atif Riaz 4 years ago

my Fsc marks is 59.7% and My Bs (Hons) percentage is 77.
    can i apply????????????????????//

• Sir,
    my date of birth 04,04,1992
    I can APPLY ARMY.
    tell me thank full to you. Shahzaib father Noor Ahmad

• MUDDASAR AHMED 4 years ago

MY D OF B
    2 NOV 1991

I HAVE N . I . C

• Ghulam Sarwar 4 years ago

Mudassar – Yes you can apply.

• M.Hassam-ul-haque. 3 years ago

assalam o alaikum sir.
        i am Hassam frm karachi age19. sir my matric per% is 60+ but i got 40% in fsc.
        can i apply for long course of PMA.
        I am waiting for your reply.
        thank you.

• Qazi Umer 4 years ago

Can intermediate part one students are able to apply?

• Qazi Umer 4 years ago

Can intermediate part 2 students are able to apply? sorry for previous one…

• waqas khan 4 years ago

last date of registration plzzzz tell me me vl waiting ???

• Aslam o alikum sir respectfully my name is Azeem Iqbal and my date of birth is 21/12/ father is died. me and my mothers aims to be army plz tell me about that? i done matric(arts)with 56% marks and FA with 49%marks.if i complete my BA with 60% marks.can i apply for PMA long course so plz answer me as soon as possible its my request

• saifullah tanoli 4 years ago

is computer course is must for the pma 129 long course plz reply

• najm ul hassan 4 years ago

sir main ny DAE K pehly 2 sall pass kiye hen aur 3rd year main aik compart hy kya main apply kr sakta hun?………….and DAE walon k liye registration form py 3rd year ki information k liye jagha nae hy us k liye kya karen?……………some one plz help me………….

• Ali Arshad 4 years ago

iam student of part 2 my age is 19 , i got 70.59 % in matric , and 46.64 % in . and now in part 1 i got 55.79% . part 2 in progress so,
    my question is can i apply in PMA long course ????……… waing 4 reply ……………………..

• zeeshan ahmed 4 years ago

Sir i am zeeshan Ahmed from jhang punjab
    i have 51% marks in F.A ( statistics & ecnomics & geography)
    can i apply for this registration

• saifullah khan kakar 4 years ago

assalaomoaliakum! my name is saifullah khan kakar .i have done fsc in lower%age due to some compelsion my i apply i have a confidence to clear vthe tests????????????

• bilal 4 years ago

sir cat qualified student can aply for test

• only cooment penson

A men at there best friends
    why u dont done your kork yourself
    plz plz pl……………tel me…… what is this

• sana females ka criteria filhal khatam kr dia gya ha but apko news papers dekh lena chahye hr sunday ko i hope k bht jaldi ajayen ge vcnsies females k lye

• sir plz answer me my profile is littlte above plz tell me would i can applly for pma long course plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz ???????????????/its my request!

• warda 4 years ago

salam……..m warda m doing mba………females k lye kab tak add aegi?????is year honi b ha ya ni???and wats d criteria???????

• sir me soldier in pak army.’ me apply to pma long course’ plz jaldi btana

• can we volunteer for army? i’ve crossed the age limit as well as i’m female, but i want to work for army without any self-interest.. is there any way to join army?

• SADAM 4 years ago

sir my distance vision is 1.25 can i apply..for it

• Asad Shah 4 years ago

Salam arz…sir mere matric mein 62% hn..or fsc mein 48%… main army me apply kr skta hn….agr kr skta hn to kis post k lie..or ab me ne BS me addmission le lia he……plz reply me plz plz…..PAK FOUJ TUJHE SALAM..

• Asad Shah 4 years ago

Sir mjhe junoon ki had tk shok he army apply krne ka………plz plz reply me

• munawar hussain 4 years ago

salam….sir i had screend out once from issb … i will b included in catogary of frsh condidates or repeaters???

• munawar hussain 4 years ago

sir i had once screend out ,,,,now i will b fresh or repeater??

• jkiytiur t7u tr64re76 yt 875urs7 989

• Res/Sir
    Asalam-o-alakum . sir mere B.COM me 59.14% marks hain . me apply karsakta hon?? reply plzzzz sir

• 4 years ago

my name is mumtaz bhatti.jis ny apply krna ho jaldi muj sy rabta kry.main free main apply kr don ga.12 nov last date hy jaldi rabta number is 0312.4058639

• amir khan 4 years ago

i want to serve my country.

• faizan 4 years ago

sir when will be techinical cadets registration ?

• sir i m student of b.a my f.a mrks 47 % hain .main b.a main 60%lon to apply kar skta hon kia plz tell me

• sir i belongs to Balochistan n my intermediat marks are 53 percent so can i apply?

• sir can m apply my date of birth is 17-10-1988

• Ahmed 3 years ago

where we have to submit the forms?

• Said Nasar Shah 3 years ago

sir my date of births is (01_04_1988) can i apply for the ISSB.plasse reply me?plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• zohaib akbar 3 years ago

respected sir,
    when new session will started of (PMA LONG COURSE) ?

• Wajeeh ul Hassan 3 years ago

it will start in june

• some body tell me in lhr wich palace i go to addmision in pma andall requirments

• Talha Khan916 3 years ago

hello sir i am living in scotland so is that ok if i giv me test online?reply me as soon as possible.cheersxxx

• Lovelyprinces786 3 years ago

hello sir
    sir i have 54% in b1a so can i apply for issb test

• Aliakbarhot1122 3 years ago

army is great.

• Fozia 3 years ago

Sir i m doing my BSCS final semester, can i apply for army? if yes then for which post and how can i apply? kindly guide me , i will be really thankful to you.

• Jaffer 3 years ago

• U_love_my_love 3 years ago

matric 45% d.com73% b.com60% can i apply 4 issb long course

• zulqar nain haider zain 3 years ago

Alsalam u alikum
    sir I have 70% marks in BS(Telecom)4year but 41% in Fsc nd in matric 65%.Can i apply for this PMA 130 course ? plz sir reply me

• Ghazi baba 3 years ago

sir i have scored in matric 59 nd in inter i have scored 52 , , ,but my eye side iz weak like -5 pleeez z telll me can i apply????????????

• Zakir 3 years ago

As has been mentioned here on the web, to facilitate the candidates one can apply/register for PMA long course PRELIMINARY SELECTION through INTERNET.Kindly tell me through which website or URL the requisite facility would be made available during the proposed last date of registration Oct 2012? How would be Online computer-based test conducted? Via login using ID, password etc or what else scheme? To appear in this test, are there any specified centres to which the candidate has to visit to or he may take test anywhere in Pakistan as far as Internet facility is available?

• a.a sir send me my roll no of 129 pma l/c my cnic 5440060758355 3 years ago

• Sir i am student of and my marks in 59% and i belong from Districe Mansehra but my matrice and I.Com from Lahore am i apply for commission at 5% relaxation at domecile of Mansehra Base pls reply me must my life mission of join Pak Army thanks i Love Pak Army Heartly and i love Khaki

• assalam.o.alaikum kia 129pma l.c girls sirf BA/BSC MA/MSC k bd course kr skti hyn kia asa hi hota hy?plz tell m

• FSC k bad l.c ni kr sktn?

• sadaqat ali 3 years ago

sir my date of birth 11-01-1991 can i apply for pma131 through any way????

• NOOR UL AIN MIR 3 years ago

• salam sir my date of birth iz 10 nov 1990. can i apply in coming nov in pma or not?

• Arsalan Sipra 3 years ago

Sir,Aslam o alikum respectfully my name is Arsalan sipra and my date of birth is 12/11/ father is retired navy officer and my aim is to be join pak plz tell me about that? ihave done matric(science)with 58% marks and ics subject (phy,math and computer) with 48%marks and i complete my with 2nd plz tell me can i apply for PMA long course so plz answer me as soon as possible its my request
    i hope u reply me,,,,,,,,

• ASSALAMALIKUM sir im a girl and i hve given my matriculation paper my result is out and my percentage is 62% now and want to join pak army and want to ask that are girls given admission in PMA KAKUL for first and second year in engineerig and ics kindly reply me soon waiting for a reply

• sir i have recently done my BBA (hons) 4 year that is equavent to master n i have availed two chances in my inter but i have come to know that a candidate still have a third chance after master……so what will be ur argument…i will wait for ur sugesstions,,,,,,,thnx

• Assalamalikum sir kindly reply e soon because if it is then i dont want to miss the chance

• sir i wanna join pakistan army so plz conform me exact date for admission…..

• Shoaib 3 years ago

I Secured 58% in F.Sc
    Am i eligible for PMA Long Course

• i have done fsc with 51% and i want to apply for pma long course and if gets admission in pak army as a soldier then my eligibility would be 50%…plz sir tell me if i can serve army in such way or no??

• SAEED AHMED 3 years ago

sir iam married but i still i want to apply in army so plz tell me how can i do so?

• Eleisha afzal 3 years ago

Sir I have got 64% in o levels and now I have got 74% in fsc, please can you tell me that whether I am eligible to apply for pma long course…

• Sir My Question Is Online test ki Tayari Kae Liye Konsi Book Sae Tayari Karni Chahiye Please Told me book name … Please told me book name to prepare online test …thanks

• army ki koi accadmy ha jis sae mae tayari kar lu to kindly name and address send my email address …thanks

• Amir khan 3 years ago