Registration for 129 PMA long Course starts today, Official Details are as follows:

Induction is open to all eligible Pakistanis irrespective of caste, creed, religion and region.

1. NATIONALITY. Male citizens of Pakistan or Azad Kashmir domicile holders and State Class-1 Citizens.
    1. a. AGE As On 01 May 2012
      1. Intermediate or Equivalent 17 – 22 Years
      2. Graduates (2 years graduation) and Serving PN / PAF Personnel 17 – 23 Years
      3. Graduates with 4 years graduation programme (BS / BA (Hon) / BBA) 17 – 24 Years
      4. Serving Army Soldiers 17 – 25 Years
      Relaxable for three months both in upper and lower age limit under special circumstances
  3. MARITAL STATUS. Unmarried (serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible, even if married).
  4. TRAINING PERIOD.   2 years at PMA
    1. Marks – FA / FSc Minimum 60% marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
    2. Relaxation of Marks – FA / FSc. 55% marks for the candidates from specified area with domicile. Area include Balolchistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil Bala Kot (Kaghan, Naran) of District Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sind, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawer Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab, who have been actually studying in same areas.
    3. Serving Army Soldiers. 50 % marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
    4. Graduate Candidates. Candidates having minimum 50% marks in intermediate but having minimum 60% marks and above in (BA/BSc/BBA/BS) are eligible

1. Candidates who have passed part-1 of Intermediate examination with minimum 60% marks and have appeared/appearing in Supplementary of part-II/final examination and whose result will be announced can also apply subject to provision of original part-1 marks sheets alongwith “Hope Certificate” by the head of College/University that they have good chance of passing the finals examination with minimum 60% marks. Such candidates will deposit their original Part-II certificate/mark sheets alongwith 4 x attested copies to GHQ PA Dte. PA-3(a) within the stipulated time otherwise their selection will not be processed further.
  2. Candidates not issued with matric certificates or in possession of duplicate / revised mark sheets / certificates of Matric/ Intermediate (BA/BSc/BBA/BS) MUST get a verification certificate signed by Secretary/Controller Examination of concerned Board/University.
  3. In case a candidate fails to report for ISSB on any ground, ISSB is not obliged to recall the candidates.
    1. MINIMUM HEIGHT    –    5’-4” (162.5cm)
      1. Distance Vision – With glasses 6/9, 6/12
      2. Near Vision – J2, J7 or N8, N12 with or without glasses.    –    5’-4” (162.5cm)
    3. WEIGHT    -As per body mass index
    4. PHYSICAL FITNESS. The candidates will have to qualify the following physical standards at the time of preliminary selection:-
      1. 1.6 KM Run       –    7 ½ Minutes
      2. Push Ups           –    15 repetitions in 2 Minutes
      3. Sit Ups               –    15 repetitions in 2 Minutes
      4. Chin Ups            –    3 repetitions in 2 Minutes
      5. Ditch Crossing    –    7’.4” x 7’.4” with a depth of 4’
  • REGISTRATION AND PRELIMINARY SELECTION Candidates can either register through Internet or by visiting AS&RCs:-
    1. REGISTRATION AT AS&RCS. Candidates will be required to report along with necessary documents at following Army Selection and Recruitment Centres for registration/allotment of Roll No and date/time of written test etcetera:-
      AS&RC Telephone AS&RC Telephone
      (1) Peshawar 201-5885 (2) Rawalpindi 561-34137
      (3) Lahore 6699-5855 (4) Multan 531-5885
      (5) Hyderabad; 791-5885 (6) Karachi 560-5885
      (7) Quetta 081-2490-5885 (8) Gilgit             05811-961-5887
    2. REGISTRATION THROUGH INTERNET. A candidate can register himself through internet for preliminary test. Date and time of test shall be intimated through internet for which the individual should have an E-mail account. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer as registration and tests will be conducted on computers. Candidate registered through internet will bring Rs.150/- for fresh and Rs.100/- for repeaters as registration fee on the day of test along with original certificate.
    3. WRITTEN / INTELLIGENCE TEST Written/Intelligence test will be based on multiple choice questions from English, Math, Pak Studies, Islamiat and General Knowledge.
    4. SCHEDULE OF REGISTRATION / TESTS Registration and Tests will be held as per following schedule:-
      Registration : May and October
      Tests : December and Jun onwards
    5. DOCUMENT REQUIRED AT AS&RCS. Following Certificates alongwith one set of photocopies are required at the time of registration:-
      1. Matric Certificate and Matric Detailed Marks Sheet (Both compulsory). In case of ‘O’ lvl/’A’ lvl, submission of Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC is mandatory.
      2. Certificate/Detailed Marks Sheet of FA/FSc/Equivalent.
      3. Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or Computerized Form “B” alongwith Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for less than 18 years old.
      4. 6 x Coloured Photos duly attested (front and back) by Principal/class 1 Gazetted Officer.
      5. One set of attested photocopies of above mentioned documents.
      6. Old National Identity Card and Form “B” will not be accepted. Original as well as three photocopies of “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter by Inter Services Selection Board is also required for “Repeater” Candidates.
    6. PRELIMINARY SELECTION. The candidates declared successful in written/intelligence tests will undergo physical/medical tests and preliminary interview at AS&RCs. However, repeater candidates will only be required to undergo medical/physical tests and not the written/intelligence tests.
    7. FURTHER SELECTION. Candidates qualifying preliminary selection will be sent to ISSB for further tests. Medical examination of ISSB recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs The final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate’s overall performance.
    1. Screened out twice by ISSB.
    2. “Not Recommended” twice by ISSB/GHQ Selection & Review Board
    3. Declared medically unfit by an Appeal Medical Board(Army).
    4. Enrolled Cadets and recruits withdrawn/resigned/discharged/dismissed from Armed Forces (Army, Navy & Air Force) training academies/institutions on the grounds of discipline. Character, medical, inefficiency, weak profile, or declared unsuitable.
    5. An individual dismissed/removed from any other Government service.
    6. Convicted by a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
  • PAKISTAN NATIONALS RESIDING ABROAD. Eligible candidates residing abroad are exempted from Preliminary Selection. However, Defence Attaches are requested to ascertain their overall suitability, physical deformity and stammering aspects. The candidates are advised to approach Pakistani Embassies (Military/Defence Attaches) in the country where residing or Personnel Administration Directorate PA-3(a), GHQ Rawalpindi, for issuance of application forms only. They will submit their application forms alongwith connected documents through Pakistani Embassies. A postal order of Rs. 100/- and a bank draft of Rs. 500/- in the name of Director Personnel Administration-1., Personnel Administration Directorate, GHQ Rawalpindi will be attached with the application form. Postal address in Pakistan should also be indicated in the application forms so that call up notice for ISSB Tests/Interview and further correspondence to eligible candidates can be made on the given Pakistani address. No traveling allowance will be admissible. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
  • PRIVATE COACHING CENTRES FOR ISSB TESTS. According to existing rules of Armed Forces, Pre-ISSB training cannot be imparted by any individual or private coaching centre. GHQ Personnel Administration Directorate denies any link with such illegal & unethical training establishments throughout the country. Any candidate found trained/coached in any private coaching centre will be liable to be not recommended.

Registration for 129 PMA long Course starts today
1 vote, 5.00 avg. rating (91% score)

• Sher Jan Khan 4 years ago

Salam , I wanted to ask . Concerning the eliginilty in terms of education. For the 4 years graduates programme , can we apply with an ACCA qualification ?

• yes dear brother,
      u can apply 4 it.

• Noman 4 years ago

well what will b the condition… if candidate passed down acca part 2 but. part 3 to go…

• jawad Ahmad 4 years ago

sir i have done and my date of birth is 12 03 1989 m i eligible or not

• i have achieved 58% marks in Fsc-Pre-medical. Can i too able to join ? if so, than how ?

• bergadier aslam khan 3 years ago

you chaps all the info has been given up there so what’s the problem with you all if you understand you can achieve those requirements hen reply with to me with yes sir as you know that no sir in the army life is not required so buck up all of you.

• dear sir (bergadier aslam khan) request to you from a lover of pak army.i want to contact you just for 3 can reply me on my email.or you can only msge me on this nmbr 03349420348.its a humble request to u sir.and give me time for contact.

• Sallam
      my self Muhammad Qasim From Wazirabad. i did DAE there years or Diploma in Automation field. i got 72% marks. i want to join the PAk army but my height is about 5.4. can i apply for Pak force if i can then wht’s the procedure???
      my contact number is +92313236925

• Hello .. My name is asad.. I loved to be solider in Pakistan army.. Even i’m full eligible for this.. But i got 512 marks in … Can i join this course ??? I’ll be thankful to you.. Plz reply..
    Regards: Asad Baig
    From: Sialkot
    Mobile: +92-333-8700773 .

• mr :Asad use ur common sense. it is mentioned above that requirement for army is 60% in FSc , so i think u know how to calculate ur percentage . so plz ask logical question and u know “common sense is not so common in common people”

• Husnain Khalid 4 years ago

No dude you cant ………….Just improve your marks then you will be elligible

• dear sir i m doing my fsc premedical part 2nd i wana join army but i dont have my nic card and i also dont have my form be. i have got all other requirments i have my domicile . can i apply to pakistan army???

• asif omer 3 years ago

apko B form banwana parhega its important 2 apply in army?

• bilal ahmed 4 years ago

• Ghulam Sarwar 4 years ago

Sher Jan Khan – Any Graduate can apply.

Asad Baig – 60% in Fsc is basic requirement.

Harron Majeed – You must have either NIC or Form B.

• asalam.o.alikum,dear sir i done F.A,and m 25 years old.sir m join the ELITE FORCE in 2008 and still in ELITE FORCE and also the son of retierd sir can i apply for this

• hy i got 55% in
    i m willing to be a part of pak army, can u plz inform me how i can apply???

• Kamran zarin 4 years ago

Respected Sir,

I have done my first Year (Pre-Engg) with 442/550 (80.3 %) marks in first year. Kindly inform me can i apply now, if i get a hope certificate from the college authorities, keeping in mind that our second year exams will be in the month of June 2012…Thank You.

Islamia College Peshawar.

• Ghulam Sarwar 4 years ago

Kamran – Yes you can apply after getting certificate from you college.

• waleed 4 years ago

u can appply as a normal candidate by giving a hope certificate but i will advice u to give ur test after completion of ur inter…….

• Mohammad mohsin 4 years ago

AOA Sir, I did MBA and my age is 26 so can I am eligible ? waiting for your positive response.

• AMJAD KAHN 4 years ago

i want to bacome a part of pak army as a commisioned officer but pak army increase thier eligibility crieteria … which is not fair…
    can apply after mba???

• waleed 4 years ago

yup u can after graduation u can apply if u got 60prcent marks buddy…….

• waleed 4 years ago

yeah u can apply for this after graduation even if u got 60 percent in graduation then u r eligible…….

• Mohammed Raza 4 years ago

I am currently doing my MBA am in my second last semester am 24 years old is there a way to join PAKISTAN ARMY at this particular age?

because over am worried about the age requirement the PAKISTAN ARMY has offered..

Your reply would be highly appreciated thank you and please kindly provide me with the contact number for information and registration.

Thank you.

• masab bilal 4 years ago

salam and helow

i am too much tensed about one thing…
    my date of birth is 14/07/1988

caN i apply for pma long cource i did my by talking 75% marks ???
    please inform me on sending msg on my number thankyou

• waleed 4 years ago

u can bcz army gives three months relaxation try ur luck buddy

• waqar masood 4 years ago

hello sir sir i got 61percent marks in Fsc AND I GET 52PERCENT MARKS IN BSC AM I ELIGIBLE \

• would u plz read that fucking notice ??? want to apply in army but dont use common sense

• Usama Ejaz 4 years ago

Dear Sir,
    A.A i got 53% marks in and got 68% marks in part 1 can i apply for army offiecr ? Please tell me when possible.

• faizan 4 years ago

online registration main problem ho rahi hay….!

• Haris Shah 4 years ago

salaam,sir i got 50% marks in Intermediate and 50 percent marks in Bachelors .recently i completed my MBA ,sir the thin i want t know is that am i sligible to apply for long course ?

• SIR,
    i got 59% marks in FSc am I eligible for the army registration….. kindly reply……

• Noman Khan 4 years ago

ASSALAM O ALIKUM SIR….i have done my bba program with good percentage in bba is 70 % but my f.s.c marks are 530….so kindly tell me that can i apply in this comission….

• Noman Khan 4 years ago

and am i eligible for this….???

• irfan 4 years ago

sir me ne matric ki hai,sports man hon,kya main apply kar sakta hon pleas tell me,

• abdulmaalik 4 years ago

dear sir …i have already appeared in preliminary test.. but not passed so as per requirement shall i only appear for physical test ????? thank you..

• Ahmad Bajwa 4 years ago

I am currently studying F.Sc. Pre Eng. II year from FC College Lahore.I want to join Pak Army.Can you kindly tell me the procedure…???

• Assalam O Alaikum.
    Sir my name is Syed Osama Saleem and im from Lahore.
    sir i got 55percent in and age of 23 years and 67 days with 1 paper remaining of part 2 (2 years program)..sir is there any possiblity for long course?????????
    sir i want to give blood to my country….bachpan se army join karne ka shoq tha mjhe lekin halaat kuch is tarah k hogay k mai…………..mere late father ke shadid tarin khuahish thi k me army me jaun…plz plz plz sir kya ho skta hai ab bhi kuch????

• hallo sr, my name is syed wahid hassan

I am join too ur force plz rply my education is middle and agan to reading
    Plz information me on sending call ya masg on my number thank tou sir

• shoaib 4 years ago

salaam …
    can any body tell me that i m of 23 and last semester of 4 years engineering programmme …can i apply for this 123 long coarce….plz reply if any body know something
    0333 7664660

• Ishaq.Khan 4 years ago

hello Sir,
    i wont take long sir, just needed a quick guidance.Currently i am abroad in London for Higher Education though i have completed my first year of Bachelors, and from Pakistan i did I-Cs Part 1, and then As Level.. I am willing to come back to serve my Country in the best possible way i their any way i could submit my application online ?! ill be looking forward to hear from you..

• aray bai why is not this for girls :S :S ,,,,

• faisal ibrahim 4 years ago

sir I realy want to join pak Army .so I pass intermidiate with 65 percent marks .Am I eligible for army …03454506600

• faisal ibrahim 4 years ago

sir I pass Intermidiate with 65 % marks and now an doing BBA .Can I Apply PMA long courses …please sir reply me ..
    03454506600///and how am apply //

• nadia qudsia 4 years ago

aslam u alikm im nadia qudsia .my question is that if some one get 50 to 55% marks n fsc he or she can,t to jion army as a commision???

• waleed 4 years ago

first u have to do grauation wid 60percent marks then u can apply dear……

• Assalamu alikom.
      Sir i am electrion and my qulifecation as F.A and electricle GII certifecat plz sir slect me for electrion in pak army .thanks

• muhammad fahad 4 years ago

AOA, sir i,m above 22 but not of 23. n i,ve passed with 60% marks. kindly tell me whether i,m eligible or not

• Bilal 4 years ago

Sir.. i want to ask how I can apply through internet? Kindly reply ASAP

• Intizar Hussain 4 years ago

slam sir 129 registration ke last date kya ha ………./

• Intizar Hussain 4 years ago

slam sir 129 registration ke last date kya ha ………./

• Waseem 4 years ago

I am Waseem from Indian Occupied Kashmir, and I want to join Pakistan Army. For that I would need to acquire Pakistani citizenship. Please let me know if I can join Pak Army after being a Pakistani National.
    Would be waiting for the response.

• yousaf ali 4 years ago

dear sir,

the website address you have given for registeration have no option for registration i mean there is no facility for registration.
    please sir tell how i can register online for test and interview.

• Asad Rukhsar Abbasi 4 years ago

Salam Can i apply for this post intermediate age 25 plzzzz ans me

• zerwah 4 years ago

Asssalamoalikum sir,
    I want to know the procedure if girls want to apply.I’m 19 yrs old and i’m doing
    MBBS from combined military hospital.Thank you for your time.
    Zerwah Mohammad.

• saima 4 years ago

y nt any posts for females,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MBA or any other just limited offerz n limited courses for females offerz,,,,,,its discremination yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

• Sir
    I want to ask that may i Apply Online or is there any way to submit proforma online
    Waiting For U response
    Regards For U
    Ahsan Rao

• salam i am graduate and age is 23 so let me know how to apply online ?

• safeer khan 4 years ago

salaam sir
    i am in class 10th & my age is 16 year . how long i have to w8 to join pak army as a commission. what is the requirement.
    reply plz sir i will be very thankful

• AHMED ALI 4 years ago

i m student of B.Sc electrical engineering in uet.and have completed 2 year of bsc.can i join pma?

• Midra 4 years ago

Assalam o alaikum!!!! plz tell where these registration centers are??? how to apply here??? contact nos are not availabe to call!!!!!!

• waleed 4 years ago

just open ur eyez then u can see the contact numbers………

• i would love to be a soldier but just because of marks and percentage i can't.. 4 years ago

sir i am doing and wanna join pak army..
    but i am not a 60%….
    suggest me

• M MUneeb UR Rehman 4 years ago

i want to know how apply in commission after MBA (HR)

• Nauman Hafeez 4 years ago

my name.

• Hafiz Syed Saad Bin Shahid 4 years ago

this is saad, want to know that, as i have just given first year papers and waiting for the result and styding in secong year from COMMERCE.

i just want to know iz there any place for students who are from, commerce feild…..??

warm regards

• Hafiz Syed Saad Bin Shahid 4 years ago

warm regards

Your comment is awaiting moderation

• danish 4 years ago

not 4 d karachi candidates??

• nazar hussain 4 years ago

sir registration may age waly column main problem a rhi hai. kindly resolve it.

• zulqarnain haider zain 4 years ago

sir I HAVE pass my Intermidiate with 42 % marks and i have done my BS in Telecommunication , with good percentage in BS is “CGPA 3 ” but my f.s.c marks are 469….so kindly tell me that can i apply in this comission OR PMA long courses …my contact number is : 03212177034

SIR i have done my BS in Telecomunication program with good percentage in BS is CGPA 3.0 but my f.s.c marks are 469 .. 42%….so kindly tell me that can i apply in this comission OR PMA long courses …

Zulqar Nain Haider zain

Sir Thank you for your time..please reply me

• Zain -UL- Abideen 4 years ago

Sir i m in O level …… my O level not completed yet…..kya mai abhi apply kr sakta hu…………

• salam… plz tell me that grlzzzz can apply or nt for that?

• Muhammad Hassan 4 years ago

Assalam-o-Alkum …..

sir i have done my DAE in CIT(computer information technology ) in 1st division it’s equal to fsc . plz tall me it’s acceptable for applying in army …….

please reply me

• aoa sir,
    i have done masters in commerce recent year … and my age is 23 ….. i have got
    metric = 56.5%
    FA = 56% = 65%
    marks ………… my weight is 40 height is 5’5” ……… should i elegible for the army … i m crazy about to join army pllzzz ans me as soon as u can …
    thnx …

• waleed 4 years ago

if u r of exact 23 aur 2 to 3 months elder than it then u can apply for it on graduation base as well

• aoa sir,
    i have done masters in commerce recent year … and my age is 23 ….. i have got
    metric = 56.5%
    FA = 56% = 65%
    thnx …

• syed saoud 4 years ago

i have got 57 % in fsc and 68 % in BSC hons…
    when i fill online registration forn on … and press the register button… then a message appears that ur percentage is less… even i have mentioned my bsc hons numbers but still they are considering my fsc percentage… please help me in this regard that what should I do ?? please

• dildar 4 years ago

main na fsc main 632 no hasil kiyay hain,mere body or dosery requirements bilkul poorey hain,kya main pma long cource main hissa la sakta houn,plz reply must
    ,plz sir

• waleed 4 years ago

yeah sure whyy are u asking that type of questions which are meaning less……….

• Naveed ul Qamar 4 years ago

dear sir!

i want to know my eligibility for officer in pak army

Matric, F.Sc, B.Sc. M.Sc, with 53%,51%,50%,70% respectively.

age:26.4 years

Answer me Quickly!

• plzzzzzzz tell me that girls are eligible for this post or not w8ng 4 ur rply…

• junaid 4 years ago

no hiba girlz can’t sorry…:(

• waleed 4 years ago

had u read the forum above read the first line again aboutq nationality………

• Shani 4 years ago

Do they have vacancy for girls tooo? And if so what are their requirements??

• shahid 4 years ago

plz tell me ,can female seats are there in 129 course.

• Please mujhe btayain ke ye Jobs hai ya koi Study course hai I have done my (2010)

• salaam,
    i’m 20 years old n i’m doing my engg in electrical can i apply as my tho…..

• M.Umair 4 years ago

Sir i have D.A.E digree and B.Tech. Sir plz tell me can i join pak army ?

• M.Umair 4 years ago

and sir am 23 year old..

• tehzeeb 3 years ago

ji kia pata chala pher, B.Tech wala aplly kar sakta han

• Hamid Waheed 4 years ago

Dear Sir..
    Sir main 2nd year ka student hou aur army mai jana mera craze hai so plz ye btaye k kiya kiya documents jama karwanay hain aur kahan plzzzzzzzzz……..

• kashif 4 years ago

• Salam!

I just wan to ask that i use optical glasses of -1.25. am i eligible for commissioned army? i meet rest all requirements.

• kashif 4 years ago

what is the last date of registration to joining pak army ………………?

• Waqas Khan 4 years ago

Assalam o alaikum!

This is Waqas Khan from Peshawar. I’ve recently finished up my college studies and my course was DAE that is short for Diploma of Associate Engineer. Basically it is a three year diploma and is equivalent to F.Sc. My percentage is 85 and I meet all the aforementioned requirements. I wanted to ask if I could apply for this course.

Sincerely yours,
    Waqas Khan

• Zeeshan 4 years ago

me ne 129 PMA long course k liye apply kiya he aor wo approved b howa he me ne

PMA 128 k liye b apply kiya ta lekn Preliminary test me fail howa ta to kya is bar b mje

Preliminary test dena hoga. aor ye “REPEATER” kya hote he.

Zeeshan Rashid from Swat

Mobile no# 03329873585

• Ameer 4 years ago

i am 26, and has done my MBA in Marketing, am i eligible ?

• Zubair Hussain 4 years ago

Sir!i have a lens in my right eye but everything is visible to me,i can see everything clearly…… i eligible for officer in pak army.
    Please tell me quickly…

• iram... 4 years ago

aoa sir,
    i have done masters in commerce recent year … and my age is 23 ….. i have got
    metric = 56.5%
    FA = 56% = 65%
    thnx …

• sir i have got matric with 86% and FA paert 1 with 85% age 20 height 5.9

• sir i have got matric with 86% and FA part 1 with 85% age 20 height 5.9

• Nice information admin, will registration myself this sunday as sundays are not fun days for armed forced :)

• hamza 4 years ago

Sir i hv passed my fsc exams and got 84% marks, age 17 ,my height 179.5 cm and weight is 86kg :( …..
    Am i eligible??

• Muhammad Umar 4 years ago

hi….all of u….what iz the procedure for applying in Army…..i mean what type of documents are required……can registration take place on the internet……kindly please tell me……

• Waleed 4 years ago

hi dear zeeshan u have to give ur preliminary test again if u failed in it n repeaters are those who are rejected from issb board they dont need to give preliminary test again…. only medical n physical 4 them……………

• waleed 4 years ago

hi dear zeeshan u have to give ur preliminary test again bcz u failed in it……… n repeaters are those candidates who are declared rejected from issb n they dont need preliminary test only physical n medical required for them………….

• tanveer 4 years ago

sir Iam Electrical Engineer and jobless i want to join it but my age is 24 years and 2 months if iam eligible???????????? plz reply

• abdul basit 4 years ago

sir mein matric base pe kis chez ke lye apply kr sakta ho 79% marks hai

• shezad saleem 4 years ago

i am 18 years old and have passed my intermediate exams with 64%. i am willing to join PAKISTAN ARMY.
    please replay.

• m i join pma. i m un educated

• hassam 4 years ago

can i apply i’v cleared part 1 of DAE civil engineering ?

• Muahmmad Salman 4 years ago

I am currently studied at UMT Lahore in program BBA. Can i apply, i am in 3rd semester?

• muhammad faheem hassan 4 years ago

please advise how to registration, i have send you so many email please Guide me

• Mehnan 4 years ago

I live in Islamabad and wanna join Pakistan Army so I contact to the Rawalpindi centre through a telephone number that was on PMA site but no body pick up the call so kindly advise me to register via internet.

• Shah Abdul Mueed 4 years ago

Salam… I got 58.6% marks in & i m appeared in fsc part 1 supplementary exams ( Just improving two sbj Eng & Bio for getting 60% ) & waiting for result… Can i apply ???

• waqas khan 4 years ago

salam i waqas khan from bannu and i secure more than 60% in 1 part and i want cann i apply

• aamir zia 4 years ago

sir! i want to join pak army. i live in karachi , i dnt knw so much about pak army .. i have done my 1st year (commerc) reslut is about to come nd just enter in 2nd year …. so please please tell me from where i have to start this cours ………. i’ll b thanks full to you……..

• waqas bhatti 4 years ago

helo sir,i’m doing BSCS first smester i wana join pak army bt idont knw the procedr or any instrctn can u plz tel me abt this….
    and my eye side is also wek m illegebl or not for pak army also tel me this….thanks

• Respected Sir,

I have done my 2nd Year (I.Com) with 760/1100 marks Kindly inform me can i apply now, if i get a hope certificate from the college authorities, keeping in mind that our second year exams will be in the month of June 2012…Thank You.

• Usman 4 years ago

My name is usman munir. i m currently doing mphil in computer science and done BSCS 4 years with 73%.. but i got 57% marks in intermediate…can i apply for PMA?…kindly guide me in this matter.

• Junaid 4 years ago

@Usman, Yes bro u can apply for that

• I m applying the 2nd time i m in engineering university has has passed 2 semesters but if i will be selected this time in PMA i will leave my uni and join ARMY. Bcuze i m having a craze of ARMY. and I can do anything.

• shahzad aslam 4 years ago

sir i have done fa and i got 57 % number so i can apply in army plz reply me i will wait ur reply plzz tel me that

• ahmed 4 years ago

i have done my olevels and a levels with an b , c and d which is 75,65 and 55% altogether they make 65% i wanted to ask can i apply?

• Qasim 4 years ago

Hello I fulfill all the eligibility criteria except BMI(Body mass Index) as I am over weight, any recommendations for me?

• Kasim bi ma nauman sami hu. Ap ko apna weight aisa kam karna ha k aik ap apna diet par tawajo da. Ap aik mahea roza rak la. Qk abi sardia ha ar insan ziada tang nahe hota. Exrsise kia kra ar ha subha k wak ap aik glas ma nimbo nichor k pia is sa ap ka wazn taze sa gata ga lakin shart wohe ha rozo wala. Ap ko to sakt laga ga b my friend there is no gain with out pain.

• HASSAN MAQSOOD 4 years ago

ASSALAM U ALLIQUM sir i want to say that m 18 years old nd i studed in class 12 i got 78% in matric how could i join army our board can not publish 1st year result

• tahir yar ktk 4 years ago

mera nam tahir yar ktk hai mere F.A me 52% marks hai aur me frontier corps me service kar raha ho kia me apply kar sakta ho.

• Rizwan 4 years ago

my name is Muhammad Rizwan Asgher ,fsc 42%, bcom 56.5%, birth 1.2.1988 , m i eligible or not

• Mubashir Ahmad 4 years ago

sir is there any relation for 3 or 4 marks bcoz my i got 656 marks and 60%=660.??

• lalalllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Maria 4 years ago

What about females?? can they apply?

• Aslam-O-Alekum
      aap ko pata hai test kis date ko hai PMA long course k
      plz repl me i wait ur reply………..

• Syed Ghulam Mustafa 4 years ago

Aoa, I have done Alevels from Pakistan it is written in the requirement that students who got education of Alevels from Pakistan are not required to provide IBCC Equivalence certificate,and there aggregate should be 60% in Alevels but unfortunately we have gradings in Alevels.So has the Army derived any formula to calculate our percentage?Quick replies would be highly appreciated.
    Warm Regards

• ABDUL MANNAN 4 years ago

SIR i m doing BBA hons bt i admited it with doind FA , so is that elligible or not plz rply me on ma ID

• amin sarwar 4 years ago

sir plz tel me how to apply online

• can we join army after matric ? plz anyone tell me?

• Salim Saeed 4 years ago

Sir I like to join Pak Army , plz tell me how to apply, procedure and requirments of entry.

• Junaid 4 years ago

can you tell me where to apply online/through internet?

• Mara nam nauman sami ha. Ma lakki marwat jo k khud aik chota shahr ha , k aik chota sa gawo ka rahna wala hu. Ma jb fsc ma ta to mara dost kahta ta k army k lia am larka nahe lia jata .mana hosla raka ar apply kar dale . Alah ki shan ki rahmat ar mare mahnat sa ma ab army k traing ko jana wala hu. Dosto dua karo .ma ab 2nd leautinent h u. Mara lia dua karna. Suna ha k training bht sakt ha .lakin pir hosala karka ma inshalah par lag jawo ga. Mara apna khuda pa brosa ha. Ma ap logo ko yahe kahu ga k upar wala par yaken raka karo ar kisi ki ulti sedi bato ma mt awo sida apply kara .ar ha apna mind ko har wakt saf raka. Ya saf is tarha hoga k ap jinta Allah talah k kareb honga utna chanses ziada ha. Ar ha ya larkio wagar k pecha mat guma kara ya ap k carier par bht asar dalta ha. Warzish ziada kia kara. Ar ha math ar english par bht zor da. Aik ya bt k apna ap ma courage pida kara . Jis din ap logo na dar ko pecha chor dia us din ap log army ma honga. Ar ha hand writing ko taz kara is ma issb ma bra fida hoga. Apna concentration power ko brhai . Issb ma ap ka aik khas project ki tarf ap ki tawajo dakta ha. Akir ma aik bt plz larkio wagar ar fazol bto ko chor do. Abi apna carier bnawo .hmara pasto ma aik kol ha k jb sar ho to topia bht ha isi tarha apna carier par tawajo do .mara lia ab sa rista ana laga ab ap khud socho. Ok khuda hafiz .mara lia dua karna .ALLAH ap logo ko pak army ma chance da da. Because pak army is the most precious occopation.

• Only few days left for registration of 129 PMA. For details about ISSB check this site:

• Danyal 4 years ago

Since it says that from 17-25 can apply, what if someone who’s 18 has studied some other system and not fsc or fa? For example A levels or IB diploma? Since fsc and fa aren’t usually available for people who’re living abroad and want to join Pak fauj.
    Are they eligible to apply?

• Sir actually i have heard about the long course which is of 4 years… and it requires candidates who have completed their matriculation or olevels respectively sir can you please tell me about it… i mean can we give this test after completing our oleves?

• Sehrash 4 years ago

need some guidance for the preparation of Written test…
    doing bba hons.
    sir it wd be so kind of u to give some kind of detail or any kind of reference

• Kamran 4 years ago

Sehrash im 2ndLft in Pak Army u may contact me on my cell num…0334-3117874 Kamran

• Saad Karim 4 years ago

I am Saad,a F.S.C. student of second year. can i apply on the basis of first year marks ,which are 75%?

• Izhar khan 4 years ago

i got 58% marks in Fsc,,can i apply for pakarmy???

• m doing bba. can i apply? in ispr anywhere?

• MUHAMMAD ALI 4 years ago

sir, i got 55% marks in fsc but i don”t know that can i apply for pma long course?

• ahsan ali shah 4 years ago

every body is eligible

• ahsan ali shahn ali shah 4 years ago

i m telling u that every body is eligible for armed forces .for further info send me an e mail at

• M Sajid 4 years ago

Sir please guide me for the initial test 03132302792

• Ahmed Kazmi 3 years ago

I’m student of Fsc (Pre-Engg.) part 2……. What should i do to apply in PMA LONG COURSE….. Basically i wanna know the procedure of applying…. Where we have to submit the forms etc etc…. Kindly guide soon

• Syed Ahmed 3 years ago

At present I’m student of FSc part 2 (Pre Engg.)how to apply for pma long course ? Where we have to submit the forms ?

• sir i m twice not recommended having inter education.can i appply for 3rd issb

• kamran shah 3 years ago

halo sir ;

kia hal hy

• That is very fascinating, You are an overly skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and sit up for in search of extra of your magnificent post. Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks

• haider ali 3 years ago

salam i m doing b.s four year program in k.u i have done my two years equivallent to bsc so can i eligible to apply for this course my inter % is 53 n bsc is %73 kindly tell me about this situation
    regards haider ali

• I was just searching for this information for a while. After six hours of continuous Googleing, at last I got it in your site. I wonder what is the lack of Google strategy that don’t rank this type of informative sites in top of the list. Generally the top web sites are full of garbage.

• I have been browsing online more than three hours nowadays, but I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is beautiful value sufficient for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you probably did, the net will probably be much more useful than ever before.

• Qamar ali khan 3 years ago

Sir how can i registered my self online?

• Ahmed Qayum 3 years ago

can Females apply for long course
    and whts the procedure for overseas Pakistani

• Iqra Nasim 3 years ago

sir mai ye puchna chahti hu lts ka koi aisa course hai jis mai cell phone on nai kr sktay?

• sir mjhy ye puchna hai lts ka koi aisa course hai jiss mai cell on nai kr sktay?

• Manzarahmad010 3 years ago

sir…how can i registered my self through internet.

• zareen huma 3 years ago

sir can a girl join pak army m zareen and now m doing b com in intermidiate i got 63% can i join army m so crazy for it sir kindly reply ,my hieght is 5.2 n weight is 43 when vacancies open for girls in commission pma sir kindly reply i realy need it,i shall be thankful to u for this act of kindness.

• abbas 3 years ago

i got 54.91% marks in my intermediate and im from gilgit baltistan can i apply??

pls reply must??
    im waiting??

• Abbas 3 years ago

pls reply must??
    im waiting??

• natasha khalid 3 years ago

sir ma nay poochna tha k females ko defence department may select ke jata ha k nai mean pma long coarse may? if yes then tell me the exact date of registration plzzzzzzzzz

• Muhammad fayaz 3 years ago

Natasha i also want join to pak army plzzzzzzzz tell me something about the producer

• Muhammad fayaz 3 years ago

Assalamolikum all of my Dear friend’s actually i have done fsc with medicle but unforchantly my inter marks is not good so you tell me what i do now please reply me i got 55 parcent marks can i apply for army

• Muhammad fayaz 3 years ago

i am from battagram

• Zeeshan 3 years ago

SALAAM! Zeeshan here. I have been recommended for GDP 135 course. i am dubious regarding CMB. Suppose one can not clear CMB for PILOT,is there any chance for him for other fields/branches of PAF in the very same course. if so what is the procedure plz?
    similarly,if UNFIT for PAF,may he would be able for army or navy,if so?
    plx Procedure ???

• Sumaira 3 years ago

Slam Sir, im 23years old can i apply for GDP,and how can apply for it

• assalam.o.alaikum sir,i gave my inter exams in pre,engineering but result will not annouced ,i join the 129pma long course but how?can u tell me what is the process of entry test nd also tell me what is the date of entry test in this year?

• also tell me what is the book for the preparation of test this is my num 03005169311

• Duaa uzair 3 years ago

Salam..sir my name is duaa uzair..i live in attock city..! Sir mai na fA k exam dyn huay hai…! Mai army join krna chti hu mje bht bht payr ha army sy i realy love army plz mje infrm kr daIn plzzy

• muhammad daniyal hussain 3 years ago

Respected name is muhammad daniyal hussain. sir i got 75% marks in matric ans 81%marks ist year in DAE.Sir 2nd year result is tell me that can i registered in PMA 131 LONG COURSE.????????????Kindly reply cell no is 03444906591.

• muhammad daniyal hussain 3 years ago

Respected name is muhammad daniyal hussain. sir i got 75% marks in matric and 81%marks ist year in DAE.Sir 2nd year result is tell me that can i registered in PMA 131 LONG COURSE.????????????Kindly reply cell no is 03444906591.

• Arsalan Sipra 3 years ago

Sir,Aslam o alikum respectfully my name is Arsalan sipra and my date of birth is 12/11/ father is retired navy officer and my aim is to be join pak plz tell me about that? ihave done matric(science)with 58% marks and ics subject (phy,math and computer) with 48%marks and i complete my with 2nd plz tell me can i apply for PMA long course so plz answer me as soon as possible its my request
    i hope u reply me,,,,,,,,

• fahad afridi 3 years ago

Sir, I hope u’re great. I wanna ask you a Question nd Ma Question is that, I achieved 671 marks in fsc would I Join Pak army? Tell me about the date ov registration.. I’ll wait ov ur responce..

• Shoaib 3 years ago

I Secured 58% in F.Sc
    Am i eligible for PMA Long Course

• jamshed 3 years ago

Dear Sir

i have just passed my intermedicate exam and wish to apply in the army, what course suits me and from where i could get the application form. please reply and oblige.

• amna riyasat 3 years ago

sir !m of 19 female . main nay fsc pre medical ke ha with 75%marks . n i wish to join pak forces . ap guide karain k mjay kon say courses main admsn mil skta ha .n applying process kya ha .please reply
    amna riyasat

• amna riyasat 3 years ago

army navy ya phr air force jis main b possible ha kindly inform me .
    my contact no is 03367643176

• shafat hussain 3 years ago

Sir,Aslam o alikum sir mere mae 68% marks hae. Mae pakistan army join karna chahta ho kia ap mujae bata sktae hae k ragestration ke last date kb hae or test kis date ko hae

• SIR,
    MOSTRESPECTFULLY,my name is sonia dildar.i am 20 year old.i have done my

with 60% marks and i wish to join pak army .would u please tell me the date of registration and date of test too .please reply as early as possible.i will wait.

sonia dildar

• i m MUHAMMAD ABBAS sir i want to ask 1 question that is, i gave 1 time ISSB at kohat of TCC 24 but unforunetly i m notrecommanded nd now i wish to join pma long cource so I will give initial test or NOT THNX PLZ REPLY ME

• Muhammad Shahbaz 3 years ago

sir ji 130 PMA LONG COURSE aur 129 PMA LONG COURSE mein kia farq hai

• M.LATIF 2 years ago

• Anwar ul haq 2 years ago

sir i have 78% marks in matric (science group) and also d.a.e holder in civil technology . I m 21 years old . Can i apply ? Plz reply me 0315699299

• lady cadet course in next dates kb aiyainge? after eid my f.a came out