Join Pakistan Army as Soldier

Join Pakistan Army as Soldier

December 13, 2011

Recruitment has started yesterday in Pakistan Army for soldiers, the registration will remain open till 23 rd of the December.

The Selection Criteria is as follows.

1. Male citizen of Pakistan
    2. Height 5’-6” (167.5 cm) and FA or FSc 2nd Division as a clerk Height 5’-3” (160 cm).
    3. Chest 31.33” (78-83 cm).
    4. Age 17 – 23 years (1 year relaxation for graduate and 2 years relaxation for driving license holder)
    5. Qualification – Matric and Above
    6. 4 x Passport size photographs
    7. Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or Form B and photocopy of Father’s CNIC.
    8. Domicile.
    9. Registration Fee Rs 50/-.
    10. Original documents and 2 x photocopies of these entire document.
  • Relaxation in Selection Criteria
    1. Balochistan
      1. Education 8th class instead of matric in all arms/Services except Technicians, Nursing/Asst and Corps of Military Police (CMP).
      2. Ht 5’-4” instead of 5’-6” and chest 74-79 instead of 78-83 cm except trade in which height and chest is required more than 5’-6” and 78-83 cm.
      3. Age 26 years instead of 23 years.
      4. FA/Fsc grade D instead of grade C for enrollment of Clerk.
    2. FATA – 30% under matric Infantry Soldier instead of matric.
    3. Gilgit – Baltistan
      1. 2” height in all arms/Services.
      2. 50% under matric (8th Class) soldiers instead of matric in all arms/services less Technician, Nursing/Asst and Corps of Military Police (CMP).
      3. FA/FSc grade D instead of Grade C for enrollment of Clerk.
    4. Common For All
      1. 1” relaxation in height and chest to individuals falling within age bracket of 17-20 years.
      2. 1 year age for individuals having qualification BA/BSc and above.
      3. 17-1/2 – 25 years for individuals having valid driving license for enrolment of driver.
  • Conduct of Written Test – Recruits
  • Written Test for entries of soldiers, matric and above is an imp segment of induction process. Pattern of question paper will be on the following lines:-
    1. English (30 Marks). This part will consist of easy translation both English to Urdu and Urdu to English and simple singular/plurals.
    2. Urdu (20 Marks). This portion will include the corrections of sentences, simple singular/plurals and change of the gender.
    3. Mathematics (20 Marks). 5 questions framed from Factorization, Logarithm, Subtraction of Polynomials, Algebra and Variations will be given in this section.
    4. General Knowledge, Islamiyat and Geography (10 Marks each). In these segments 10 question each from all three subjects will be asked from the candidates in the form of fill in the blanks and multiple choice.

For further details please visit the Official website .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join Pakistan Army as Soldier
1 vote, 5.00 avg. rating (91% score)

Tags: , ,

85 Responses to Join Pakistan Army as Soldier

1. ahsan on December 13, 2011 at 7:44 am

hello I have wanted to help plis look almost 18 years i live in Spain i join the army I would like pakistani i would like to know if I would accept in the army if I go from here I have almost all the qualities above +1.67 calling etc … i am also in good physical condition

• saqib mughal on June 28, 2012 at 11:25 pm

SIR ASSALAM O ALLIKUM I WANT TO JOIN PAK ARMY I AM STUDENT OF MATRIC PLEASE REPLY WITH EXACT DATE

• Muhammah Ramzan on July 2, 2012 at 12:42 pm

m

• Muhammah Ramzan on July 2, 2012 at 12:54 pm

Asslam-o-Allikum I Want To Join PAK ARMY
          Sir My Qualification is Matric with Science
          my age/23year 08 Month

2. Ziaulhaq mantoo on December 17, 2011 at 3:37 pm

can I join as I am a permanent resident of jammu and kashmir (indian occupied Kashmir)
    Please reply

• Kingofairshan on January 24, 2012 at 12:50 pm

yes you can eligible to join in all armed forces of pakistan both as soldier and commission Officer

3. M.Ali Jawad on December 21, 2011 at 9:21 pm

i want join army.

4. SYED MUSHARRAF ABBAS on December 24, 2011 at 1:43 pm

SIR I WANT TO JOIN ARMY .WHAT IS EXACT DATE FOR TESTS

5. aneela khan on February 13, 2012 at 9:27 am

Aneela khan swati.
    sir i want to joing pak army as an officer or in meicals i have done my inter (fsc) an i m searching it in joinpak army but there updates are not for inter ,, what should i do ,, (janan_swati20@yahoo.com) u can email me here thnx .. pakistan zindabad..

6. Zohaib Ahmad Gujjar on February 14, 2012 at 8:04 pm

Muhammad zohaib from SAUDI ARABIA!!!
    sir my qualification is matric with science.basically i belong to punjab city(Toba Tek Singh)Age 26 years old only.n i m very found of pakistan army..i want to join pak army as a soldier or as a driver..i too have saudi driving licence.how do i join pak army.can any one guide me…

7. Abid_gul on February 29, 2012 at 10:19 pm

I hate pak army becoz it is not for him its jobs only for officers children

• Nmal on May 3, 2012 at 9:50 pm

No Abid_gul you are wrong.Army is not only for officers children. it is for every Pakistani who are the civilians or not…

8. Qasim_btt@yahoo.com on March 3, 2012 at 8:19 pm

sir i want to join as solider because i m perct as per your your policy so plz gve me a chance and wht i can do for selection

9. Omar on March 9, 2012 at 10:54 pm

I want to joint pak army I have matric .I am from ajk i am 23 year old.thanks sir

10. Yaseenali Farooqui on March 15, 2012 at 9:23 am

yaseen ali farooqui.
    salam pak army i want to give my sole to pal army iam hard worker adventure is my passion please give me a chance..

11. Mdanishdanish on April 2, 2012 at 3:26 pm

i like it verry much

12. Habib ullah on April 27, 2012 at 10:11 pm

13. Rafaqat Ali on April 28, 2012 at 1:52 pm

I am boxer champion in 65kg,…..

14. SHAH ABDULLAH on May 19, 2012 at 6:58 pm

salam sir sir i want to join pak army as solider>sir i am a student of matric > plz sir give one chance . EXACT DATE FOR TESTS plz sir.thanks sir

• rizwan ali on May 20, 2012 at 6:01 pm

sir i want to join pak army as soldior > matric >plz sir give on chance. exact date for tests plz sir. thanx.

15. safina iqbal on May 22, 2012 at 7:55 am

ASSALAM.O.ALAIKUM SIR,
    MN NY AAP SY YE INFORMATION LAINI THE K AAP JO rEGULAR cOMMISSION iN pAK aRMY THROUGH GENERAL NURSING KA TEST LAIN GY TO WO TEST AAP f.SC BASE PY LAIN GY YA GENERAL KNOWLEDGE KA HO GA??
    SIR AAP PLLLLZZZZ BTA DAIN???

• Mustafa on February 2, 2013 at 8:44 am

It will be based on some academic question mean f.sc as well general knowledge, intelligence(verbal and non-verbal) test.

16. Shahid on June 13, 2012 at 3:00 pm

Sir g i want to be in pk army as 2nd lt sir i m reading in first year i m from loralai baluchistan

17. Hayat on June 27, 2012 at 10:58 pm

My qualification is B.com and age 22 i want to join pak army, plz guide me

18. Abrar on July 1, 2012 at 7:44 am

Sir kya commerse students b commision k lye apply kar sakte hein

19. rabia on July 7, 2012 at 3:14 pm

sir tel me/ kia clerk ki bartee close hogyee he

20. mehwish khalid on July 10, 2012 at 12:25 am

I ‘M doing BSc with maths,physics,stats in past i got 1st division in matric & FSc.can i apply as an army officer plzzz ………..
    reply must

• Mustafa on February 2, 2013 at 8:47 am

Yes you can if your certificates is as per you have mentioned.

21. Barkat Ullah on July 15, 2012 at 4:56 pm

BARKAT ULLAH FROM KARAK CITY KPK!!!
    sir my qualification is FA with science.Age 21 years old only.n i m very found of pakistan army..i want to join pak army as a soldier or as a clreck..i too have computer deploma.how do i join pak army.can any one guide me. and help me.
    Cell: 92300-9712233
    92300-9009998

22. AliHaider on July 18, 2012 at 3:02 pm

Sir I live in Multan>I join pak Army for his Motherland.I am passed matric in science..My Conact number 03077399238

23. Arslan Shafiq on July 19, 2012 at 11:09 pm

Sir My name is Arslan Shafiq and my qualification Matic sir i want to join pak Army solider mujay Army ka Bhoat Shoak hai so plz sir me rqust u This my id paala_sa_aashiq@yahoo.com

24. sajid mushtaq on July 25, 2012 at 2:59 pm

i join pak army plz inform me exect date

25. Muhammad azeem on July 25, 2012 at 9:00 pm

sir i join pak army as a soilder , pls accept my application . i m waiting ur reply 0300 4750348

26. waseem iqbal on July 26, 2012 at 1:17 pm

mera naam waseem iqbal ha and i want to join pak army meri qualification matric tak ha plz mjy test ki date btay
    this is my contact numbr
    03435120086

27. Muhammad AFFAF on August 2, 2012 at 6:41 pm

I have passed matric collection with 62% so I became a army officer so reply me apply test date
    This is my contact number
    03212019822

28. Mohammad Amjad Abbas on August 22, 2012 at 1:43 pm

Aslam o Alekum, dear sir i am the student of second year I.com .and i want join pakistan army as a solder how and when i can apply in the pakistan army .so plz when course start then plz infrom me because i can join pakistan army and served my life for pakistanies. thanks
    +923003131400
    and plz reply

• daniyal on January 24, 2014 at 10:26 pm

hi, i am daniyal from rawalpindi, sir meri height 5.5 hai kia main
      leutient k liye apply kr skta hun. plz tell mee

29. Sonia Khan on September 4, 2012 at 3:11 pm

I jOin a Pakistan army

• tehzeeb on September 4, 2012 at 3:37 pm

sonia i am join pak army as solder so plz can u halp me

• tehzeeb on September 4, 2012 at 3:44 pm

sir mje cleark ke post ke liye apply kr sakte hon plz ans me mje shock he army join krne ka lpz sir healp kren

30. muhammad bilal on September 9, 2012 at 4:37 pm

sir i have passed inter with 53%marks with computer diploma .can i join pak army as a clerk

31. Abbas Ali on September 20, 2012 at 2:01 pm

Sir Its Abbas Shar Posting text I want to know that when PAKISTAN-ARMY jobs will be announce my qualification is B.com + Shorthand, Typist, i have also Computer Diploma and experience I want To be an Clark or steno Typist.
    Please Contact # +92300-8928872
    or Email: abbas.shar872@gmail.com

32. ABDULREHMAN on September 22, 2012 at 10:32 am

SIR I WANT TO JOIN PAK ARMY PLZ TELL ME THE PERFECT DATE FOR OPEN APPLICATIONS.THANX…..

33. ali khan on September 22, 2012 at 7:51 pm

na aya army vich warna rol jaso .pir sare khean gae
    “DOBI KA KUTTA NA GHR KA NA GHAT KA”

34. MUHAMMAD TAYYAB LATIF ABBASI on September 22, 2012 at 7:54 pm

LOG ARMY KO KHUN ITNA BURA SAMJHTE HAIN …….JAB K HUM LOG IN KI HAFIZAT KARTE HAIN …..
    PAKISTAN ARMY………………………ZINDABAD

35. Arslan Jadoon on September 26, 2012 at 11:50 am

A.A sir First of all i want to tell you abut my Qualified at Pak Army at last year at RWP Selection Center.But still i receve no response from army. I want to join Pak Army And INSHALLAH i will try again.Recently i pass my 1st year and continue my second year.. sir please give me at least one chance to show my abilities for pak army.Sir its my life first and last wish to join Pak Army.So please Sir give Me A chance.
    Arslan Jadoon (0333-5298937)

36. fahad khan on September 28, 2012 at 5:24 pm

salaam i have done my bachelors B.A in grade c…right now iam doing M.A in I.R….my date of birth is 24,1989..means 23years old..iam eligible or not..

37. Naseer uddin on October 1, 2012 at 12:45 pm

SIR I WANT TO JOIN ARMY .WHAT IS EXACT DATE FOR TESTS. on the basses of matrik and pre entermediate. for as a soldier.?

• zeeshan iqbal on August 14, 2013 at 1:57 pm

AOA.
      my name zeeshan iqbal.i live sialkot .I want to join pakistan army.I done matric and in i.com i have supply in english but i give english exam next year.Now i want to join pak army and give a gift my life to my country.plz give me chance i spend my life for my country and tell my exact dATE FOR TEST AND PROCESSGER how can i jion pak army.
      THANKS.
      ZEESHAN IQBAL
      0343-4789185
      0304-2541404

38. M Rizwan on October 1, 2012 at 10:25 pm

sir i want join pak armyyyyyyyyyyyyy

39. jalal ud din on October 18, 2012 at 2:20 am

I WANT TO JOIN PAK ARMY MY COALIFICATION F.A PLZ REPLY ME

40. moenuddin on October 18, 2012 at 9:31 am

pakistan is a best army

41. moenuddin on October 18, 2012 at 9:32 am

pakistan is best army

42. sohaib hassan on November 2, 2012 at 12:44 pm

sir is possible that if we join army as solider thn we can apply for commission officer…. if yes then what is eligibility procedure… plz help me as soon as posible….
    thnks

43. IMRAN KHAN on November 2, 2012 at 10:27 pm

sir karachi ma army ki bartiyan kub ahrahi ha…?

44. TALIB HUSSAIN on November 21, 2012 at 6:10 pm

SIR I AM In BA-II(continious) I LOVE TOO MUCH PAK ARMY I WANT TO GET IT NOW PLEASE

45. fida ali from chitral on December 2, 2012 at 9:34 am

46. fida ali from chitral on December 2, 2012 at 9:37 am

dear sir i belong to chitral.and i want to join isi but i am civilian.how can i apply? and whats are the requirement? when and where tests starts.please tell me in detail. i will thankfull for this favor and guidline. (note)22nd of march 2013 i will 24years old.

• Mustafa on February 2, 2013 at 8:51 am

Dear you have become aged. Please see the eligibility on Pak Army’s official website.

47. Mazahir Hussain on December 15, 2012 at 1:55 pm

I am form Skardu Baltistan. My age is 25 years. I am undre matric student.
    So can I join pak army as a soldier.
    Kindly reply me as soon as possible.

48. ali hassan on December 17, 2012 at 2:17 pm

aslam o alikum……sir kindly ye bata day k soldiers ki vacancies kab tak announce ho jaye gi……

49. arehman on February 22, 2013 at 2:57 am

sir i m 21 years old.i m undergraduatoin.i m selected candidate…but during training i was unwilling..can i join again pakarmy ???? plz ans me m waiting

50. ali hassan on February 27, 2013 at 8:16 pm

i will join pakistan army insha allah and i will destroy the enemies of pakistan …………..Naar e Takbeer ……ALLAH O AKBAR……………Naar e Risaalat ………Ya RASOOL ALLAH……Naara e Tahqeeq HAQ CHAAR YAAR……………..Naara e HAIDRI …..YA ALI …………..Naara e GHOSIA………YA GHOOS E AZAM DASTAGEER.

51. aqib ali on February 28, 2013 at 11:22 am

sir i am join pak army my qualification matric with sceience my age 17 years i want you can help me for join pak army

52. aqib ali on February 28, 2013 at 11:28 am

sir my name is aqib aiam join pakistan army my qualiffication is matric with sceience my age 17 years old so please ans me mu id aaqib364@yahoo.com and my phn number 03246159248

53. asad on March 1, 2013 at 12:57 am

Sir, when enrollment will start in 2013. Plz tell me about this.. my e-mail address is “asadchatraly@yahoo.com”. Sir ur answer will make someones life. Regards Asad

54. nomansuelhari on April 6, 2013 at 12:04 pm

Asalam o alikum to all I recentley Completed my B.com and i Have selected for the position of Clerk My Question is that is My qualification b able to reach for the position of Any officer rank Please ANWser any body if possiable

55. Khalid on April 15, 2013 at 8:30 am

Sir please tell me when the vancancies of pak army soldier in multan division 2013 matric base aply wil com
    please kindly tel me.

56. sell rs gold on April 21, 2013 at 10:16 pm

You have to waste less time to look for your required matter on web, as nowadays the searching techniques of search engines are nice. That抯 why I fount this paragraph at this place.

57. zeesahn shah on May 4, 2013 at 10:40 pm

aslam o alikum
    sir mera nam muhmmad zeeshan shah hy men mianwali sy belong krta ho.sir men ny 2011 men apply kiya tha or un sab test men pass ho gya tha lakin mry order abi tk ni aye,is wqt mri age 23year sy abv hy or mri taleem matric hy .sir kya men ab apply kr skta ho ?sir reply me plz.
    (regard) syed muhmmad zeeshan shah gilani

58. zeesahn shah on May 4, 2013 at 10:42 pm

my id is syedgilani2011@hotmail.com nd my cell num 03004556753

59. Slam sir,my nam is Muhammad Iqbal nd i blong to baltistan my qulefactn matric atrS date of brith 10-02-1994.Sir tel me ext date join pak army i love pak army plz must reply me ,My id mubashiralibalti@yahoo.Com and my cont Num 0346-26239880 0343-5330520 on June 5, 2013 at 5:52 pm

slam sir,my nam is Muhammad Iqbal Nd I blong to Baltistan Qulefction Matrik and Fa continu IMCB islamabad sir, i wants join to pak army plz sir tel me ext date to join pakarmy this is a my cont Num 0346-26239880
    0343533520 and my id mubashiralibalti@yahoo.Com

60. M.haris khan on June 13, 2013 at 7:15 pm

sir ma pakistan army army join karna chata ho i love pakistan army so plz reply mu number 03222293121 sir ma wait karo ga

61. Ahmad shah on July 24, 2013 at 3:08 am

sir i am join pak army my qualification matric with sceience my age 28 years i want you can help me for join pak army or Nursing

62. hasham on July 24, 2013 at 10:04 am

sir mara naam m.hasham hai may rawalpindi say belong krta hoon sir maray matric may marks 55% hain or sir agar may pak army join krta hoon to kya baad may promotion k chances hain or dosra yay k army m a k commision k liyay apply kr skta hoon or kya army may agay parhai ho sakte hai.

63. M umair on August 3, 2013 at 6:48 am

Asslam-o-Allikum I Want To Join PAK ARMY
    Sir My Qualification is Matric with Science
    my age/21year

64. M umair on August 3, 2013 at 6:49 am

Asslam-o-Allikum I Want To Join PAK ARMY
    Sir My Qualification is Matric with Science
    my age/21year.. thanks sir

65. Asad abbas on August 4, 2013 at 6:46 am

I want to join army

66. Faisal raiz on August 11, 2013 at 6:25 am

I like Pakistan army. I want to join army.

67. zeeshan on August 11, 2013 at 4:17 pm

Thousands of salute to Pak Army………………

68. mirza_noma18@yahoo.com on August 15, 2013 at 10:43 pm

aslam o alaikum . sir i have passed b.sc 2nd divison .and i really very like pak army
    and i am join pak army .plz reply

69. waqas ali on August 18, 2013 at 10:51 pm

soldier

70. waqas ali on August 18, 2013 at 10:55 pm

i am waqas ali sir main pak army join karna chata hoin 03025405796 may contact number

71. Guest on August 24, 2013 at 9:25 am

pak army me soldier ki vacancia kab open hon ge date bta dain

72. naqash mir on August 24, 2013 at 9:33 am

dear sir i belong to abbottabad.and i want to join army as a nursing soldier kindly tell me about vacancies issuing date in abbottabad A M C? please tell me in detail. i will thankfull for this favor and guidline. i am 21years old.