Join Pakistan Army as Captain/Major through short service commission.

• General Duty Medical Officers(GDMOs)
  • as Captains (Male/Female)

• MBBS or equivalent qualifications recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC).

28 years on 01 May 2012.

Relaxable upto 35 Years in case of better qualification / experience on the recommendations of the GHQ Selection Board.

Classified Specialists as Major

• (a) Anaesthesiology (HPG) (Male/Female)
  • (b) Pathology (HPG) (Male/Female)
  • (c) Radiology (HPG) (Male/Female)
  • (d) Basic Medicine Sciences (Male/Female)
  • (e) Gynaecology (HPG) (Female)

MBBS with higher postgraduate qualifications i.e. MRCOG, FCPS (Pak), FRCS, MS American Boards/ Certificate or equivalent in respective fields of specialties.

32 years on 01 May 2012. Relaxable upto 40 Years in case of better qualification / experience on the recommendations of the GHQ Selection Board.

Lower Postgraduate (MCPS, various Diplomas) qualified candidates shall be granted rank of Captain.

Candidates qualified from Government Institutes shall be preferred.

(1) Male – Married/Unmarried

(2) Female – Married/Unmarried/Widow

Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit – Biltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.

• (1) Minimum Height
  • (a) Male Candidates – 5’ – 4” (162.5 cm)
  • (b) Female Candidates – 5 ‘ – 2” (157.5 cm)
  • (2) Weight – As per the Body Mass Index

• a. Twice rejected by GHQ Selection Board for SSRC. (However, candidates attaining higher qualification shall be granted additional third chance).
  • b. Declared medically unfit by concerned CMH / Appeal Medical Board.
  • c. Individual withdrawn / resigned / discharged from Armed Forces (Army, Navy and Air Force) training academies / institutions on the grounds of
  • discipline,character, medical inefficiency, weak profile or declared unsuitable.
  • d. Individuals dismissed / removed from any other government service.
  • e. Convicted by a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.

Candidates can either register through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs).
Following procedure will be adopted.

A candidate can register on website Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUSTattain working knowledge of computer as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.

The candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no alongwith necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.

AS&RC Telephone AS&RC Telephone
(1) Peshawar 091-201-35885 (2) Rawalpindi 051-561-34137
(3) Lahore 042-6699-35885 (4) Multan 061-531-35885
(5) Hyderabad 022-791-35885 (6) Karachi 021-560-35885
(7) Quetta 081-2490-35885 (8) Gilgit 05811-961-35885

Registration and Preliminary Tests will held as per following schedule :-

05 – 25 January 2012

Preliminary Tests

31 January – 03 February 2012

Professional Written test and Intelligence / Personality tests based on multiple choice questions will be conducted at AS&RCs as per following schedule :-

(1) GDMOs – 31 January – 02 February 2012

(2) Specs (only Intelligence / Personality test) – 03 February 2012

Preliminary Medical Tests

The candidates will undergo initial medical test at AS&RCs.

Candidates who are selected by AS&RCs will be called for interview by GHQ Selection Board at Quetta, Karachi, Multan, Lahore, Rawalpindi and Peshawar. Medical examination of recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs. The final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate’s overall performance.

22 weeks training at PMA and AFPGMI for male and female candidates respectively.

• a. Original certificates / detailed Marks Sheets alongwith two attested photocopies of each educational certificate / degree / diploma.
  • b. Two attested photo copies of registration certificate of PM&DC for GDMOs, and Specialists
  • c. Two attested photo copies of house job certificate, if already done.
  • d. Candidates serving in Govt Institutions/ Departments will render No Objection Certificate of the concerned Establishment.
  • e. Attested photo copy of domicile.
  • f. Photo copy of Computerised National Identity Card.
  • g. 6 x coloured photos duly attested (front and back).
  • h. Crossed postal order of Rs. 100.00 in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.

NOTE. Old National Identity Card will not be accepted.

Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 5 years. The applicability of bond will commence on successful completion of basic military training at AFPGMI Rawalpindi and PMA Kakul.

For further details visit
Nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres at Rawalpindi, Lahore,
Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad and Multan.
Email your queries to:

Join Pakistan Army as Captain/Major
1 vote, 5.00 avg. rating (91% score)

• Zahid Khan 3 years ago

wht is the selrction process and criteria for joining pak army corps of engineers?

• Agha Ali Hassan Qazalbash 3 years ago

what criteria for the engineers sir

• Ishtiaq Hussain 3 years ago

what criteria for theDiploma holder

• sajida khan 3 years ago

ASALAM-O-ALIKUM, SIR, how can we join the pak army?

• Majid Hannan 3 years ago

what criteria for the graduate in

• sir je main ney i.c.s kia howa ha main kasy pak army join kar sakta hun mera cell number ha 03066258205

• Sir what about joining of female in educational core ?

• Basit 3 years ago

females can join in EDU, MET. IT and MED branch dear..

• I like pakistan army……

• Mohammadsaadsaeed 3 years ago

Assalaam O Aalaikum
    Sir ; i want to be a Army man , tell me how can i. .? qualification intermediate. physical standards , slim body height 5-10. my cell phone no is 03003457189.

• Hafiz Ahsan Nawaz 3 years ago

ASALAM-O-ALIKUM, SIR, how can we join the pak army? My name is Hafiz Ahsan Nawaz I am also student part 2 plz guide it me +923459086477

• qurban ali sohail 3 years ago

sir men wifaqulmadaris pakistan sy alem deen ki sand hasil kar chuka hon mare liy army men kohe jaga hoskta he.03008900903 balochistan

• Ferenczlala5 3 years ago

helo gpa hungari dabas segsevári ut 1 alakajida és kgb teror telep ahol levegőnek nézve rejtegetnek ki rabolt turistaként a tolvajok terorista perverz takonyok és dezertőrők.nincs pozitiv változás .ha ma iteni idő szerint dél 12 00ig nem tesz eleget a had diplomáciai feltételeknek koregt egyűt műkődésel hungariai atom terorista álam az iteni álomásozo és iteni had és nép etnikumként .totális háboruval a kiseb roszat válastva ki ircsuk .készűjenk a repűlősők rakétások célokat szét osztani szuper energia fgegyverektől csipektől le fegyverezni komunikáciojuk szét szedni hir zárlatot be vezetni a nemzetkőziből préda járokelő megfigyelő iteni nőim barátaim csalágyuk energia térel ki evakuálni .a mai is meg őlt testőreimtől elopot komunikácios eleket ki iktatni amit a szemtelen ember rablok eloptak hogy a nőim meg erőszakolásra narkolal lőve a mocsok alapu fekete piacon el agyák .hordák vigyék a falat .az űr had atom és lanon ipartol emberink egy uj rencert alkotva takaricsunk ki és a zug kvantum terekbe be dobált atom gagyik által ősze tákolt instabil elekrtonukleális rencereket amig ki nem esnek a világ alapkővei tőle

• Pearl88 3 years ago

Sir are their vacancies for Doctors of Pharmacy as well? the ones having degree of Pharm.D (Pharmacist)

• Haris1187 3 years ago

Asalam u alikum:

sir i have completed my BS in clinical pathology from Dow university of health sciences and i want to join pak army. cell # 0313-2606855

please guide me….

• jhoni 3 years ago

aslamo alekum sir i want to enter in pak army as a short serves commition, i have passed so plz inform me

• Abdul Basit 3 years ago

Assalam O Alaikum Everybody..
    Please any body can help me; I wanted to know that when 110 NON GD in PAF will be announced??? plz help

• Muhammad Saad 3 years ago

when the short service commission for regular soldiers will come???
    I mean to say (non-engineering and non medical)… after BBa (hons)

• Criteria For Engineers Plz !!!!

• kalsoom wazir 3 years ago

join army after of simple f.a

• kalsoom wazir 3 years ago

salam;i am student of f.a .can i joine pak army plz ans me,

• kalsoom wazir 3 years ago

salam,sir can i joine pak army plz.after of f.a.

• Ussama Umar 3 years ago

I M Studnt Of I.Com Cn I join Army aftr Intr?

• Razajan7 3 years ago

Asala O alaikum
    I am shahbaz khan and i want a joint this force because i am part of this country As wel as my life bigest dream is Pak Army Plz help kind your notice i have done

• suleman jalal khan 3 years ago

salam sir my name is suleman jalal khan i twise screen out from ISSB but i am still in hope once i get chance my father is retired Major in Pak Army in 1989 he got retirement From Pak Army my grand father WAS also Major in FC and MY Uncle was also Major in Pak ARMY and Now Cousin also sir give i got 3rd chance i can prove it and now days i am working as a Senior inspector in Health Regulatory Authority In Defence colony House no 69 and street no 2 my cell no 03135931097 & 03005931097 My father Name is Major (R) Javed Jalal Khan I done my master sir my email i will be waiting for your response PAKISTAN ARMY ZINDABAD

• hi sir can i join pak army after private fa please m waitn for your reply i jst love pak army and its my dream to b a part of army thanks

• zain sohail 3 years ago

CRIME REPORTER Contact me….for any news of Karachi.
    e-mail ”“….i wanna be a part of ma army force as a helper.

• aqib tanveer 3 years ago

i am aqib i love pak army very much sir muja army join karna ka bahat shoak ha as a officer lakin kia karo mara marks kam ha agar ais ka koi hall ha to muja bata sir contact num.. 03026636158

• Fawad Khan 3 years ago

salam .. kindly would tell me that those person who doing are illegble for short commision..

• adeel mukhtar 3 years ago

sir i want to be a captain im doing Ics part one .plz guaid me 0312.7287049 can i join pak army?

• MUSKAN 3 years ago

respected sir…i m doing n i’m too much crazy of pak forces…
    m doing but i’v abilities for do every thing… wale kisi field main kiun ni ja skte???
    zarori to nahi k hum jo parh rahe hain us k ilawa humy kuch or ni aata ya aaega
    sikhane se insan sikhta hai qk insan ne study ko banaya hai study ne insan ko nahi…
    kindly hum logon k liye bhi koi rasta nikalain….
    qk bht se log aese hain jin ki rago main kuch karne ka khon dorta hai…
    like me or mere jese bohot se log honge…
    or mujhy pora yakeen hai khud per k ager mujhy moka mila to main hazir hon pakistan k liye….
    i’m patriotic person….
    but moka na milne se hamari abilities hamare ander hi dab ker reh jati hain….
    is web per coment krne wale bhi bohot se aese honge…
    or mjhy aesa lagta hai k mujh jese logon ki hi pakistan ko zarorat hai
    kindly give me a one chance..
    me kuch kr k dikhongi….

kindly give me complete info…
    my i.d is

• Shoaib 3 years ago

Sir tell me about the expected dates for announcement of 110 non GD course for PAF

• asma kanwal 3 years ago

i want to join pak army.

• sir i am joind pak army
    from karachi

• esha malik 3 years ago

hello sir !
    i am doing i.c.s with maths,stats and computer science . i love army sir plz guide me i can join army what could i do after i.c.s .

• shumaila sarwar 3 years ago

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply me

• how can i join the pak army i am a pakistani and i like pakistani soldiers my age 22 and student of b.a my height is not 5’2 can i join the army plz reply me

• hamza asad 3 years ago

sir m pakistan army join krna chata hon m abhi part 2 m prh rha hon

• sir I Wana Join Army As Captain Plz Plz Guide Me +923347095005

• aamir anwar on july 22 at 5:15 am
    sir i am want to join pakistan army force.But iam only 13 years old. and studied in 8th class.sir my father is leave me my brother and sister and my uncle and my mother.but i doesnot join this force because of this but i get pakistan at the highest reach of my country. so please get me reply fast.because we have not much time so please!
    from your loving boy,

• sir my age is 16 year.I have passed 10th class in A1 grade from sukkur board I want to join pak arm as a second leiutinant but one thing I want to ask that my feets are flate so what i do plzzzzzzzzz reply me I realy want to join
    iam wating for your reply

• Asmaa Ijaz 3 years ago

Asalamoalikum sir I wants to join Pakistan army I m graduated what I do?

• Asmaa Ijaz 3 years ago

Asalamoalikum sir I wants to join Pakistan army I m graduated what I do?
    Please reply me soon
    thanking you

• Sohail Malik 3 years ago

Sir i am student of ICS and i want to join PAK ARMY. My age is 18 years. Mujhy ya to pata hay yaha ya comments pass karnay ka koi faiyda ni lkin pir b koashsh karnay ma koi farq b ni padta khair inshala ma khudi hi intermediate clear karnay kay bad apni mahnat pay ga ek din inshala. aur i love Pak army. THANKS.

• sir i did LLB .
    is there any commision for llb

• commisson in pak army

• Awais 3 years ago

sir please told the body mass index for Joining Pak Army….my height is 5′ and 6″ …..where i check d chaste required for this height….

• can soldiers apply for short services comission after graduatio 3 years ago

kindly reply

• salam sir i did FAC.
    is there any commision for FAC

• salman saeed 2 years ago

sir whts the criteria of captan in army after master under 28

• Shehleeza Imdad 2 years ago

• plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sir
    my 2nd no

• Humaira 2 years ago

Sir i have done ma islamiat with 52% marks under the age of 28 is there any possibility for my subject in edu core i heartly join the pak army plzzzz…. reply must

• Hanan Zahid 2 years ago

Sir i am a student of I.C.S Part 1 but I like a Pak Army My Hight is 6.1 Inch and I’m a poor Family Belong Sir I like aa Pak Army my frgekh is smart My Contact No 03244081857 Pljjjjj Tell Me Call Me Allah Hafizzz

• Sir em shazma m.yar dogar i want to join pak army as doctor to serve humanity aftr my fsc plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz guide me my age is 15 i studied at punjab college ccw my height is 5.5 i hv grettttt intrest in army i want to join army at every cost ..sir plzz tell me about marrid and othr requirenments.

Plzz leave a reply for me

I passed my matric vd 83% plz cntct me 03007839610
    Plzz leave a reply for me

• Amir shahzad 2 years ago

sir I m a 4yr MBBS student n Khyber medical college Peshawar.l want to join Pakistan army as a M cadet.I just want to know that whether army will allow me to do specializaction n that 6 year duration as mention n M cadet no 03349066046

• Zahir Hussain 2 years ago

sir i am the student of 2nd year i want become
    captain in pakistan army.

• Ahmad Shah 2 years ago

Sir i m Ahmad Shah. My Age is 15 and i want to join Pakistan Army or SSG Pakistan Army. I m now Doing Matric. I m Physically Really Fit.I Practiced Wing Chun Kung Fu for about 1 Year.I Really Love Pakistan Army because My Only Wish is to Be Known By Ahmad Shah Shaheed and My Hieght is 5.8′. And My Mother Want Me in Army and I Love Pakistan Army So tell me about All things And requirements About Medical Test and Physical Test Thank u Sir Pllzz Leave A Message or Contact me on 03335407264

• Mehar Muhammad Hamza 1 year ago

Sir I am hamza bashir and I want to join pak army or SSG. Now I am the student or 1st year. I love Pakistan and my mother want me in Pakistan army . I love my pakistan very much.