Update:

On spot Registration for TCC at ASRC’s has been extended to 23rd March.Visit nearest ASRC(Army Selection & Recruitment Centres) for Registration.

Registration for 24th Technical Cadet Course is starting from 28 February till 15 March 2012 (Including Satuday/Sunday).

The Preliminary Tests ‘ll be held from 19 March- 30 March 2012 (Except Satuday/Sunday/Close Holidays) reported PakSoldiers.Com.

Eligibility Conditions are as follow:

a.

AGE

17 – 21 years on 1st September 2012 (relaxable for three months both in upper and lower age limit)

b.

GENDER

Male

c.

MARITAL STATUS

Unmarried

d.

NATIONALITY

Citizens of Pakistan, domiciles holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.

e.

PHYSICAL STANDARDS

(1) Minimum Height      –    5’-4” (162.5 cm)

(2) Weight        –               As per Body Mass Index

f.

EDUCATION

FSc (Pre Engineering) Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry / Computer Studies / Computer Science with minimum 65% marks or ‘O’ level passed (English being compulsory) in five subjects and ‘A’ level passed in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry / Computer Studies/Computer Science in Grade A-C.

(1) Candidates possessing qualifications such as ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level etc will be required to obtain Equivalence Certificate and      conversion of marks from Inter Board of Chairmen Committee (IBCC), Ministry of Education, Islamabad and attach it with the      application form.

(2) Candidates who have passed FSc Part-I Examination with minimum 65% marks and appeared/are appearing in
FSc Part-II / Final Examination can also apply on “HOPE Certificates” duly issued by the Head of the institutions.

(3) Candidates with Computer Science instead of Chemistry in FSc can apply for Computer Software Engineering only.

Ineligibility Conditions:

a.“Not Recommended” twice by ISSB / GHQ Selection Board.

b. Declared medically unfit by concerned CMH / Appeal Medical Board.

c. Enrolled cadets and recruits withdrawn/resigned/discharged/dismissed from Armed Forces (Army, Navy & Air Force) training academies/institutions on grounds of discipline, character, medical, inefficiency, weak profile, or declared unsuitable.

d. An individual dismissed / removed from any other Government Service.

e. Diploma holders.

f. Convicted by a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.

g. Those studying in any of the Armed Forces Institutions/Academies or nominated against reserved defence quota seats / studying a Paying Cadet in any of the Armed Forces Technical Colleges.

Registration Process :

A candidate can register on Official Website of Pakistan Army. Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer.

Contact your nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centre for Registration:

Candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no along with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.

AS&RC Telephone AS&RC Telephone
(1) Peshawar 091-201-35885 (2) Rawalpindi 051-561-34137
(3) Lahore 042-6699-35885 (4) Multan 061-531-35885
(5) Hyderabad 0222-791-35885 (6) Karachi 021-560-35885
(7) Quetta 081-2490-35885 (8) Gilgit 05811-961-35885

NOTE:

If you are calling from Mobile, call from WARID on these given numbers.

Written Test:

Written test will be based on multiple choice questions from English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Computer Studies / Computer Science (Only for CS students). The candidates declared successful in written test, will undergo physical tests at AS&RCs.

Physical Test:

Candidates are required to qualify following physical tests as under:-

(a) 1.6 km Run 1/2 Minutes
(b) Push Ups 15 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
(c) Sit Ups 15 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
(d) Chin Ups 3 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
(e) Ditch Crossing 7’4” x 7’4” with a depth of 4’
Preliminary Medical Tests:
Candidates will undergo initial medical test at AS&RCs.
Further Selection:
Short listed candidates will receive notice for ISSB tests through website as well as call up letters. Medical examination of ISSB recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs. Final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate’s overall performance. Allocation of disciplines will be made due considration to merit, choice and service requirements. Allotment of discipline/decision of GHQ will be final and no representation in this regard or request for change in discipline allotted will be entertained.
ACADEMIC/ MILITARY TRAINING
Academic:
S/No. Discipline Duration 4 years at
(1) Civil Engineering Military College of Engineering Risalpur (NUST)
(2) Electrical (Telecommunication) Engineering M­ilitary College of Signals Rawalpindi (NUST)
(3) Computer Software Engineering
(4) Electrical Engineering College of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Rawalpindi (NUST)
(5) Mechanical Engineering
(6) Computer Systems Engineering
(7) Mechatronics Engineering
(8) Aeronautical Engineering College of Aeronautical Engineering, Risalpur (NUST)
Military Training:
One year military training at PMA Kakul, after obtaining Bachelor of Engineering (BE) Degree.
Documents Required at Army Selection Centres

1. Original Certificate / detailed Marks Sheet of Matric/FSc/Equivalent certificate. In case of ‘O’ Level / ’A’ Level, submission of   Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC is mandatory.

2. Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or Computerized Form “B” along with Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for candidates less than 18 years of age.

3. One set of attested photocopies of above mentioned documents.

4. 6 x Colour Photos (duly attested front and back) by Principal/Class-1 Gazetted Officer.

5. Original as well as 3 x photocopies of ISSB “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter are also required for Repeater Candidates.

Important NOTE.

Old National Identity Card and Form “B” will not be accepted.

Join Pakistan Army as Officer – 24th Technical Cadet Course

• Umer Anjum 3 years ago

is there ISSB tests for it ?

• im in enter
    in may my exams
    can i appply
    from hyderabad

• Black_lepord89 3 years ago

my age is now 22 years can i apply..

• Cobrastorque 3 years ago

naa aana is main dosto… PMA jao….

• Sarosh036 3 years ago

i also want to join it but m 24 years old :( i want to b a soldier
    sarosh_rais@hotmail.com

• Lucky44263 3 years ago

u can apply bt only afer ur masters but in some specific feilds…….capt Tajammal

• Owais_naseer 3 years ago

hey i wana join PAK army em a patriotic PAKIStani.Name ;Syed owais naseer
    Age; 18
    email;owais_naseer@hotmail.com,owais9o@yahoo.com

• Monashah17 3 years ago

i am a girl and want to join pakistan army and i am 17 yeras old . and the gender written in the information is only for males so plzzz help me and mention that whether girls can be a part of tecnical cadets or not plz reply as soon as possible!

• well u cant apply u can apply only in AMC

• Tajammal 3 years ago

ya bt only after their masters…….capt Tajammal here

• Khanrrr 3 years ago

Lucky44263!!!! Please do not mention your Army background. M I has recorded your I.P address and you will be contacted soon.

• Sucekdll 3 years ago

last year to 60% the requirement?kindly confrim..

• Kazim01011 3 years ago

i have 63 percentage can i apply……..?

• Zashsario 3 years ago

no u can’t ,coz it requires 65% and u shd go PMA

• Muneeb Khan 3 years ago

i am an Alevel student… what should i enter in the boxes of marks obtained and total marks ??? as i have completed my first part of Alevel .. and cambridge uni dnt provide us marks and %ages… they only provide us grades… for e.g i got 5 A grades … and if i dnt enter marks , my registration is not completed …

• Nowsherwan Mazari 3 years ago

For O Levels enter Marks given by IBCC since the option for ”Board” is IBCC not University of Cambridge. If you haven’t taken equivalence yet, then calculate it by yourself. ( A*-90%, A-85%, B- 75%, C- 65% ) for each subject and then take average of total and calculate marks from 900 and enter them.
      As for AS Level use 85-90% or just 85% for Each ‘a’ and 75% for each ‘b’.

• Muneeb_khan77 3 years ago

thanks … u have solved my problem …. by the this is confirmed na ??

• Subhan 3 years ago

can you please help me too? I got really bad grades 1C and 2Ds in my AS level so im just waiting for my A2 exams to improve and at least get my grades within 60%. so can i aplly with these grades ? itll be a great help if you help me through this or anyone. AS you said we can use 85-90% for each ‘A’ so can i use 70% for a ‘C’ i really want to aplly. reply asap thanks

• Hussains99 3 years ago

go to your nearby selection centre, they guide you.
      address mention above

• Danish_khan 3 years ago

are you know.?which percentage is required to join in?

• Alihassan638 3 years ago

I WANT TO DO MY ENGINEERING FROM ARMY CADET COLLEGE NUST……BUT I’M 16 AND REPEATING F.Sc my height is approximately 6 foot.REPEATING F.Sc IS NOT AN ISSUE FOR ME BUT MY AGE IS.I CAN CHALLENGE ANY 17 year guy in any physical fitness .I DESPERATELY WANT TO JOIN ARMY(technical cadet).I DON’T WANT TO WASTE MY ONE MORE YEAR.IF THAT HAPPENS THIS WILL BE REALLY A GREAT SHOCK IN MY LIFE.PLEASE TELL ME IF THERE IS POSSIBILITY TO JOIN ARMY IN TECHNICAL COLLEGE ..YOU CAN EMAIL ME ON alihassan638@gmail.com .please contact me as soon as possibe.this is really important matter and decision of my life .

• Zahra 94 3 years ago

i also want a army but m female i love my pak army….:(

• Syed_zaidi768 3 years ago

I had 64.3% last year (1st year) i don’t think they are gonna let me in with that :/
    :/ would it be acceptable if i somehow manage to improve my marks in 2nd year?

• Imrankhanbunneri 3 years ago

ZINDABAD ARMY

• is this PMA 129 long course kakul 2ND LT

• Pakistan Army Zindabad .

• Hassan1_raza 3 years ago

can the tudents of i.com join thiz??? plz anyone tell me!!!!

• Lucky44263 3 years ago

yes thy do…m capt tajammal here from pak army

• Khanrrr 3 years ago

o comeon show off,,we all know you are not in Army.Mr” Capt Tajammal” Must be a kid if you are a captain. 108? 109 PMA long course??? Working as adjutant somewhere??lol,,,grow up dude!!!!

• Quill6595 3 years ago

girls k liye fsc k bad koi vecancies q ni atee hain :(

• Anonymous 3 years ago

A.O.A I Just Want To Know That Either A Diploma Student Who,s Diploma Is In Progress Shall Apply Or Not And One More Thing That Where Faisalabad City Student Apply For This 24th Technical Cadet Course.Plz Inform Me Soon Before The Selection Time Were Terminated.I Shall Be Very Thankful To U For This Act Of Kindness

• Badrunnisa10 3 years ago

i also want to join army and i’ve done my M.Sc in genetics how can i join? badrunnisa ch

• I have glasses,and I still have to attempt my Matriculation Exams.
    Will I be eligible for the Armed Forces even if I have spectacles??

• Lucky44263 3 years ago

ya of course u can apply bt ur sight should nt b more than 2

• i m captain saad girls also join pak army after f s c and the candedeates of commerce can not apply

• Saadvirk 3 years ago

i love my pak army

• Ghias Din 3 years ago

Assalamu Alaikum, I am US born but do have Pak NICOP (National Identification Card for Overseas Pakistani), will I be allowed to join Pak forces?

• Musab 3 years ago

please suggest any book for preparation of preliminary test of tc….

• saboor khan 3 years ago

i join army as a pilot but wating for results (INSHALLAH)

• I did DAE can I apply ? ?? ?

• guest 3 years ago

how to apply for SSG

• Coool1994 3 years ago

how do we apply for SSG , i am still doing A-levels

• Smart_bilal00 3 years ago

for that first you have to serve atleast three years in forces

• Nabira Mirza 3 years ago

i want to join pak army

• Ulfatabbas 3 years ago

i want to join pak army
    i have passed 3 year diploma in electrical ….nd 6 mounth electrican crouse in Fauji Foundation college ok

• Jabfriendschat 3 years ago

Want to join army desperately but I am afrom Commerce field :(

• Sayedibrahimswati 3 years ago

sir may name is sayedibrahim from swat sir with due respecit fully i beg to say that how can i applay for ssg test plz sir contact with 03149728928 or syedibrahimswati@yahoo.com.

• Devil Assailant 3 years ago

Ibrahim i appreciate your feelings …..you cant join SSG directly, you must be having at-least 3 years military career for joining Special Service Group (SSG)…
      First join army and then go for Commandos…!!!

• ABIDKAMAL 3 years ago

BEST WISHES FOR PAK ARMY

I LOVE PAK ARMY

• Captain Sikander 3 years ago

Army is the best

• Waqar_320 3 years ago

i love my Army..???
    pakisTan…!

• what about the DAE students? are they eligible to join? P.S the Degree of DAE is equivalent to FSC…

• Nomii_5 3 years ago

sir kindly inform me about 130 PMA L/C..When will be it announce..?

• ZEESHAN AHMED 3 years ago

I love my country & i have to be a 1 men Army.
    b8 my qualification is Metric ….. what i do … ?

• Khanuzair 3 years ago

I did DAE in computer information technology (3 Years).
    Can I apply pakistan army as an officer.reply plz

• Hakeemullah ZB 3 years ago

WE TRUST PAK ARMY WE LOVE PAK ARMY & PAK ARMY ZINDABAD

• Nasirdanish36 3 years ago

i love my army

• Nasirdanish36 3 years ago

kia night blindness walay b apply kr saktan hain ?????????

• Waleedmazahr24 3 years ago

weight kitna hoana chaeia

• Mohammad Raheem 3 years ago

Assalam O Alaikum
    May i join Pakistan Army
    My Inter percentage is 71%.

• Waqas Kanwar 3 years ago

me ne 24th TCC k liye apply kr rakha hy, or ISSB form b send kr diya hai, plz koi mjhe bta skta hai k ab main130 PMA k liye apply kr skta ho???

• Shahid_turi99 3 years ago

yes ap kar sakty ho …. but ap ko issb ak deni pari ge….. jab ap ak issb de do … os k bad 4 mahono tak dosri issb nae dey sakty …. lekn ap tccc clear kar lo … os k bad ap pma long course shift ho jwo … no problem …
      lekn ye tcc k issb kab cy start hy … any information u have … plz

• Waqas Kanwar 3 years ago

yes, suna hy k mid of june se start ho rhy hain…..

• Ahmed Nawaz786 3 years ago

WE TRUST PAK ARMY WE LOVE PAK ARMY & PAK ARMY ZINDABAD

• oo pakistan army me menu bi dakhil karlo faizanghouri@live.com 03333975073 muje bi army me hona hai plz batana septamber me ok

• shahzaib 3 years ago

i want to join pak army as technical candidates and when its registration again started-tell me the date plz inform me

• shahzaib 3 years ago

plz send me detail in my email- shahzaib.hassan95@hotmail.com

• ali raza 3 years ago

sir when issb call letter will be sent to tc24 students?

• sanaullah 3 years ago

sir plz tell me ,when issb calls or exam start

• sanaullah 3 years ago

sir when issb calls letter will be sent to 24TCC students

• ayesha 3 years ago

this is for boys ….where girls can register their seleves in bsc nursing?

• subhan 3 years ago

I got 1C and 2D’s in my AS( A Levels part-1) the min percentage is 53% and max is 62% so on what basis can i apply then? Kindly please reply asap

• ansari 3 years ago

I have done B.S. in computer engineering from sir syed university of engineering in the year 2000.from childhood i m much more interested to join pak army,but never got a chance ,even i applied one or two times before.now i want to apply once more,my age is 36 years now.am i eligible for any rank or any department in pak army.plz guide me

• Adnan 3 years ago

I got Bcom It in 2nd division can i apply

• Mohsin 3 years ago

i want to become an army officer,after completing my f s c.

• i am a girl and i wanna ask that is there any girls army cadet collage in pakistan where they can study ICS in 1and2 year and furthur go in armed forces because i want to do my ics in cadet collage and want to join army

• soory palwasha khan……..i have a one boy for a pak army and danish khan is join a pak army the major Khalid razwi will be except a request for a danish khan

• Assalamalikum so is there is no field for girls in pak army in computer sciences.

• Assalamalikum its allright im still with the hope INSHALLAH i will applyfor pakistan army after my ics but do tell me that is there any field in computer scinces in pak army for girls iINSHALLAH AFTER MY ICS,ALLAHAFIZ

• Tauqeer Nasir 3 years ago

I have clear FSc in pre engineering .And i want to join pakistan army post in electronics field . so sir send me test date for applying pakistan army. plzz… sir

• Zuhaib 3 years ago

{Colour Vision Deficiency}
    Sir when i see colour spots album then i can only tell about some numbers and some i cant read. It means i have some colour deficiency problem. Please guide me about that and can i join Pak Army through PMA long course???? Waiting for yor informative reply. Thanks

• sajid janjua 3 years ago

hello sir i m sajid …………..
    sajid janjua i gave the graduation exams recently .good result is expected,
    and i am master in martial arts…………….and my number is 03227163071
    i want to join pak army….so please reply me……….

• ASSALAMALIKUM IM PALWASHA KHAN AND WAITING FOR A REPLY PLEASE REPLY ME I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND WANT TO JOIN ARMY

• I WANT TO JOIN PAK ARMY .I AM 17 YEARS OLD AS FAS I HAVE DONE MATRIC EXAM (11-12)PLZZ TELL ME WHATS REQUAREMENT TO JOIN PAK ARMY PLZZZZZZZZ.

• soory inam khan……..i have a one boy for a pak army and danish khan is join a pak army the major Khalid razwi will be except a request for a danish khan……

• PAK NAVY OFFICER MAJOR KHALID RAZWI:

(MAI TUM HAI EK CHANCE DETA HO AGAR TUM NAI COMPUTER SCIENCE MAI MASTER KYA HAI TO Q K HAMARI ARMY MAI AESY BOY KI ZARORAT YE JO COMPUTER SCIENCE MAI MASTER HO OR DANISH KHAN JESE LOGO KI ZARORAT HAI….

• syed najaf ali shah gillani 3 years ago

sir my age is 21 years and 37days.and i have done o and a levels but because of my mistake in name and date of birth in a level i had a problem. so how will i apply for army sir.please sir reply for my question.

• husnain ali khan 3 years ago

when will be the issb for tcc?

• HEY I AM DANISH KHAN MY AGE IS 17 YEAR OLD I LEAVE IN KARACHI MY HOME TOWN IS MUSLIM TOWN NORTH KARACHI. I WANT TO BE APPLY ON PAK ARMY I AM A MASTER FOR COMPUTER OPERATING SYSTEM I WANA A WAIT FOR YOUR APPLY.
    THANKS……………

(WILL BE RESPONSE FOR YOU)

• hey i am danish khan my age is 17 year old i leave in Karachi i am a spy man of computer hacking system i will be join a pak army plz in have done a matriculation examination…….
    will be response you…..
    thanks

• Hy i m Danish Khan My Age Is 17 Year Old I Leave In Karachi i Am A Spy Man Of Computer Hacking System i Will Be Join a Pak Army Plz I Have Done a Matriculation Examination…….
    will be response you…..
    thanks

• Muhammad sohaib basharat 3 years ago

plz tell me when will issb for technical course start?

• Muhammad awais khan 3 years ago

sir issb call letters kb sy issue ho rahay hen

• Umer shahzad 3 years ago

sir,when will the issb start for 24tcc..website for call letter is still under constuction,help plz

• My A level result is not out as yet. Some people take their AS and A2 separately but I took both the papers together and the result would be out in August. They are not Verifying my application online without my marks details. What should I do?

• Muhammad Haris Khan 3 years ago

Sir maine first year ka exam dya hai result ma time hai. sir main firstyear ki sanad pkaisy army kay apply karsakunga?
    mu contact 03319387847

• sir! mjhy ya pochna hai kay 65% say kam percentage walo ko pak army mai liya ja sakta hai ya nai ??? aur agr nai liya ja sakta to kyu !!!! plz sir … give the answer of this question !!!! my mob num 03456066883…

• zulfiqar ali 3 years ago

sir, my issb of technical cadet course is going to held within first week of july.i want to extend it to second or third week of july due to some personal problems.for this,what i have to do?please tell me the soloution of this problem.

• yup, ap issb ke site sy form download kr k us ko fill kro or apni reason likh k or us ka proof likh k ap issb kohat send kr do…

• xEe prince 3 years ago

A.o.A
    pak army xinda bad:)8-)8-)
    love da army:*

• atif naseem 3 years ago

is there r any dues when we are studing in university

• atif khawaja 3 years ago

which one is better simple commision or tcc

• Muhammad Hammad Ullah Khan 3 years ago

Hi every body,
    I have applied for TCC-24 & have cleared my initials, furtherly i have sent my ISSB form but till today I haven’t recieved my call letter even though that i am a repeater. For the first time I was appeard in PMA L\C 128.

Does anybody know that why is my letter not issued??

Please reply on:
    lionheart_khan19@yahoo.com

• waleed maqsood 3 years ago

yr mera bhi nai aya hai issb letter mene bhi sare initials clear kardeye the

• guys i have done electrical engineering 1 year ago. i have got the experience of 1 year as an electrical engineer. how can i apply for pakistan army. Guys please let me know ?? i want to join pak army at any condition.

• Abd-ur-Rehman 3 years ago

Sir i have a problem of eye sight can I join the pak army as computer engineer.

• Aftab Ahmed 3 years ago

Most respectfully i want to say that i did not received my ISSB call letter while my other coligues have received letter who had clear their previous test with me……Now i m waiting for my call letter……My ID or ROLL NO> is MTN1203-TCC500045………….plz tell me about my call letter status ……so that i can also apply for other tests also……………..thnxa lot

• Muhammad Yousuf 3 years ago

• Muhammad Shahzad 3 years ago

Sir mara abe tk TCC ka cal letter nae aya
    kb tk aya ga
    kia ap koe information dy skty hain

• jahanzaib 2 years ago

yar is k reg kese reg kese hogi kisi ko pta ha to bta de

• Muhammad Shahzad 3 years ago

Sir mara abe tk TCC ka cal letter nae aya
    kb tk aya ga
    kia ap koe information dy skty hain?

• naveed abbas 3 years ago

i have rcmmnded from army every thing was cleared but not recievd call latter while next time my age will be over what i do

• sher baz ali shah 3 years ago

sir i m one the candidate for tcc cource and still hvnt reciv my call latr ……what to do now sir plz inform me in this number 03155909948..thnx

• Junaid khan 3 years ago

I have applied for 24 tcc I have passed all test and I have submitted my application on 26 march anyone tell me in how many days my call letter recieved!thanks

• Sadaf Saleem 3 years ago

i am sadaf and have completed my Bs Honr in English. Can i join Pak army in anyway? in any department as captain or any other post? Kindly guide me as i really want to be part of Pak Army by joining it.

• i am sohail Noor from karachi i have done my matric from board of secondary eduction karachi i want to become a good police officer i want to go in any froce army/navy/airfroce/rangers/police/F.I.A/Naib/costgarde i hope i will go in froce i love pakistan

• farwa 3 years ago

i want to join pak army please guide me

• sir meny army join krnii he pr nahi karska
    kiyon k meny aenak lagiii hoi he… or muji nikal diya jata he… koi course aap aesa krwa nahiii rahy jahan me apply kar sakoon.. aap o, say A leval tak banda chiye or meir marks kam he…. ye meray comment nahii shikayat he….

• Sir, I want to join Pakistan army. So, you please tell me when the entries are for the new boys….
    Thank you so much…….

• pak army help in burma

• sir mein army mein join karna chati hn please mujhe bataein ge k kitni eduction honi chaiye please plase help meeee sirrrrr

• bilawal khan jadoon 3 years ago

army k lea ap ke fsc clear hone chaya ya phr fsc part 1 ka clear hona lazmi hai

• I have done my matric + inter by commerce. Do i have a chance to apply for Pakistan Army? Please help me!

• plz sir i want a job pak army mujay pakistan ke khidmat ka moka dya jay plz hlp me>

• shehzad ali 3 years ago

sir i am a commerce student and i wanna join pak army. sir may i apply pak army test from commerce ?

• Ali zohair 3 years ago

salam sir.. i’m a student of 1st year studying with a engeneering i got 78% (A) grade from sindh board .. would u plzz tell me what are the requirments for joinning pak army? and how can i join army (my age is 17 , hieght is about 5’7 , body type athelet+marshal artist ) plzz sir kindly inform me..

• Ali zohair 3 years ago

and weight is about 120lb(55-kg)

• kausar zaman 3 years ago

a/alaikum, sir, i have been given ISSB. but unfortunately i m not recomended in TCC,,,,,,,,, SO SIR PLZ INFORM ME ABOUT TCC,,,WHEN will be anounced 25th TCC. REPLY ME AT MY EMAIL ADRESS KAUSAR.WAZIR@YAHOO.COM………….OK THANKS

• I have done my matric and inter by commerce.Do i have a chance to apply for Pakistan Army?Reply asap.

• NOUROZ 3 years ago

sir i am microbiologist kya mjhe koi job mil skte he

• bilawal khan jadoon 3 years ago

ALAM O ALIKUM
    kya ap muja bta sakty han ka next year me army ka lea selections kab hon ge??
    i m waiting for your answer

• Muhammad Assad 3 years ago

pma long course ke april main ho ge for 132 pma long course

• saima 3 years ago

sir mai ne AFNS mai apply kia hai test medical interview sb clear ho gaia hai,could u please tell me ,joining letter kb tk ayega ?

• Rija Chaudary 3 years ago

i have been selected in CMH as paid student. can i join army after mbbs? rply as fast as possible

• Muhammad Assad 3 years ago

i have passed my fsc with pre medical and have given additional mathematics exam. Am i eligible to apply for tcc

• ishfaq 3 years ago

SAB APPLYKAR SAKTHY HO AGAR KARNA CHAHO,KOI MUSHKIL TEST NHI HOTA BOHAT HE EASY HOTA HY,MAY NA WITHOUT PREPARATION K TEST DIYA AUR YAHA THA K MERI REG BE MERE DOSTH NAY KARWAI THI MERI LIYE AUR MAY SELECT HOGAI AJ MAY (MCS)MAY HO MILITRY COLLEGE OF SIGNAL JIS KO B ARMY JANY KA SHOUK HY WOO ZAROR APPLY KARE OUR TEST SE NHI DARRY
    HAMARI QOM KA MASLA YE HY K PRESSURE BOHAT LETHI MERE BAHYOO TM SB ARMY JOIN KRSAKTE.

• Nawab Shahryar Khan 3 years ago

inshallah i will be join pak army, after inter………

• I AM ZULFIQAR HUSSAIN ANJUM. I GET MARKS 69.9% IN PART 1 AND I WANT TO BECOME ARMY ENGINEER

• subhan ali 2 years ago

sir i did ICS (mathematics,computer science,statistics) can i apply for the TCC (CS) tell me

• awais, 2 years ago

mai army join kar kay shaheed hona chahta houn houn jaisay meray czn col banay thay or us kay bad shaheed ho gay meray liay bhi dua kijiye ga

• Fahad Tariq 2 years ago

Lets suppose you clear entry test and also physical then if eyesight of a person is week will it effect the admission?

• usman 2 years ago

Sir i want to ask that which forms shall we take with us on tcc entrance test date.sir i made a minor mistake in filling forms dat is i wrote that total marks of intermediate part1as 450 but it is 550.i rcvd exam slip as approved but can it it create problem .i m very tensed

• muhammad tariq 2 years ago

i m coming

• fletcher 2 years ago

am soldier in nigeria army can i come and be officers in ur country

• sir i have lost my original mark sheet of matriculation but i have some attested photocopies of my matriculation.can i appear in TCC…my cnic is 82203-5485830-7 my applicant id is 4646

• assalamoalaikum sir iam waqas khan from karachi my cell 03052014008 iam join pak army please reply me waqaskhan977@yahoo.com

• jamal asgher 2 years ago

is chemical engineering not included in offered programs?

• Hey i want to know that is the marks or percentage of TCC preliminary test include in the final merit list of TCC for the selection of respective engineering field???? Plz tell me

• please send exact date of commencement of curse (TCC25),for calcolation of age.

• can u tell me that girls fa/fsc k bad army join kar sakti hai plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell if any one know about this or any website related to this

• yes,you can join in AFNS IF you did F.SC(pre medical) with 50% marks minimum and registration has started

• i m colourblind can i join army plz reply

• Abdus samad 2 years ago

Sir i passed fsc part1 pre engineering with 443/550, 80.03%, bt i hve cancel my two paperz to improve m0re. Can i apply for technical cadets test plz solve my qurrey

• nadeem khan 2 years ago

sir m ne DAE kia hy kia m apply kr sakta hn

• hafiz shakir 2 years ago

sir i am passed fsc (pre medical) can i join pak army …………kindly infirm me plz…..,

• hafiz shakir 2 years ago

sir kya hafiz k koi extra marks hn, ya nh,….

• Nouman 2 years ago

sir can i apply with 61percent……….I am from backward areas Cholistan

• Nomi Abbasi 1 year ago

What is the difference between technical CAPTAIN and long course CAPTAIN? ….. Which one is better?

• Asalam o alikum………sir i have passed my fsc part1 with engr. sir i have to know k photographs pe jo attest krwana hai wo school k principal se krwana hai ya phr college k…?

• sir ye jo registration karani hai ye kahan se karwani hai………..????

• Kamal khan 1 year ago

Aslam-o-Alakum dear sir , I applyed for 26-TCC in pak-Army. please to me that in which dates iSSB call letter issused for 26-TCC.i wait you answer