Join Pakistan Army as Officer – 24th Technical Cadet Course
On spot Registration for TCC at ASRC’s has been extended to 23rd March.Visit nearest ASRC(Army Selection & Recruitment Centres) for Registration.
Registration for 24th Technical Cadet Course is starting from 28 February till 15 March 2012 (Including Satuday/Sunday).
The Preliminary Tests ‘ll be held from 19 March- 30 March 2012 (Except Satuday/Sunday/Close Holidays) reported PakSoldiers.Com.
Eligibility Conditions are as follow:
17 – 21 years on 1st September 2012 (relaxable for three months both in upper and lower age limit)
Citizens of Pakistan, domiciles holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
(1) Minimum Height – 5’-4” (162.5 cm)
(2) Weight – As per Body Mass Index
FSc (Pre Engineering) Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry / Computer Studies / Computer Science with minimum 65% marks or ‘O’ level passed (English being compulsory) in five subjects and ‘A’ level passed in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry / Computer Studies/Computer Science in Grade A-C.
(1) Candidates possessing qualifications such as ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level etc will be required to obtain Equivalence Certificate and conversion of marks from Inter Board of Chairmen Committee (IBCC), Ministry of Education, Islamabad and attach it with the application form.
(2) Candidates who have passed FSc Part-I Examination with minimum 65% marks and appeared/are appearing in
(3) Candidates with Computer Science instead of Chemistry in FSc can apply for Computer Software Engineering only.
a.“Not Recommended” twice by ISSB / GHQ Selection Board.
b. Declared medically unfit by concerned CMH / Appeal Medical Board.
c. Enrolled cadets and recruits withdrawn/resigned/discharged/dismissed from Armed Forces (Army, Navy & Air Force) training academies/institutions on grounds of discipline, character, medical, inefficiency, weak profile, or declared unsuitable.
d. An individual dismissed / removed from any other Government Service.
e. Diploma holders.
f. Convicted by a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
g. Those studying in any of the Armed Forces Institutions/Academies or nominated against reserved defence quota seats / studying a Paying Cadet in any of the Armed Forces Technical Colleges.
Registration Process :
A candidate can register on Official Website of Pakistan Army. Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer.
Contact your nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centre for Registration:
Candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no along with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
If you are calling from Mobile, call from WARID on these given numbers.
Written test will be based on multiple choice questions from English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Computer Studies / Computer Science (Only for CS students). The candidates declared successful in written test, will undergo physical tests at AS&RCs.
Candidates are required to qualify following physical tests as under:-
|(a)||1.6 km Run||8 1/2 Minutes|
|(b)||Push Ups||15 Repetitions in 2 Minutes|
|(c)||Sit Ups||15 Repetitions in 2 Minutes|
|(d)||Chin Ups||3 Repetitions in 2 Minutes|
|(e)||Ditch Crossing||7’4” x 7’4” with a depth of 4’|
|S/No.||Discipline||Duration 4 years at|
|(1)||Civil Engineering||Military College of Engineering Risalpur (NUST)|
|(2)||Electrical (Telecommunication) Engineering||Military College of Signals Rawalpindi (NUST)|
|(3)||Computer Software Engineering|
|(4)||Electrical Engineering||College of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Rawalpindi (NUST)|
|(6)||Computer Systems Engineering|
|(8)||Aeronautical Engineering||College of Aeronautical Engineering, Risalpur (NUST)|
1. Original Certificate / detailed Marks Sheet of Matric/FSc/Equivalent certificate. In case of ‘O’ Level / ’A’ Level, submission of Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC is mandatory.
2. Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or Computerized Form “B” along with Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for candidates less than 18 years of age.
3. One set of attested photocopies of above mentioned documents.
4. 6 x Colour Photos (duly attested front and back) by Principal/Class-1 Gazetted Officer.
5. Original as well as 3 x photocopies of ISSB “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter are also required for Repeater Candidates.
Old National Identity Card and Form “B” will not be accepted.