Join Pakistan Navy as Sailor.

0.00 avg. rating (0% score) - 0 votes

• i want to join pak navy my qualification is intermediate.

• noor nabi 4 years ago

sir i have apply two times for pn-cadets but i couldnt clear that so from my child hood iwant to join navy so now i m thinking that i should apply for the technical sailor so it will b better for me…..?>

now i m student of soft were enginering in 1st semester …
      and is there any chances to up grede from the post of sailor means is there any course that if aperson do it he will up grade frrom the position of sailors or not till retirement he will b there as sailor…./
      i will wait for the response thank u sir.

• sir i m a student of matric science kindly sir i request for you .
    i m joining the pak navy force.plzgive me the answer.

• Assalamualaikun sir next time job aaen to mujhe inform kerna?

• MARA NAME KAMRAN HA .MA MATRIC PASS HON. PLZ SIR KOI BHI JOBS AAIAN TO MUJA BATA DIAN .MY NUM IS 03325334385.

• madiha abbasi 3 years ago

Sir I am Eectrical Engineer by profession. can I APPLY FOR Pak Navy?

• Huma Khan 3 years ago

Dear Sir,

Assalam-U-Alaikum.

This is Huma Khan sir my younger bother want to take admission in Pakistan Navy.he 17 year & he is waiting for result of Matric Exam , he have done his Matriculation in Science group. sir it’s my humble request for you kindly admit him in Pakistan Navy , May i know if there is any possibly for his admission in Navy so Kindly Call Me on my Number 03343190971 Or Email me on my ID i am waiting for your positive answer Take Care. ALLAH HAFIZ

• Muhammad irfan 3 years ago

Any one tell me about navy latest jobs

• umarshah 2 years ago

yes technical vacancies are comes on your head 31 dec 2013 to 7 jan 2014

• sajid mushtaq 3 years ago

ijoin pak navy but my age is 22 can i join .my qulifiqtion is f.sc.reply must

• sir i have recently given my F.S.C papers.
    can i join navy now.
    i am 17 years old

• SIr
    I want to join pak navy. i have passed FSc. pre engineering. Please Inform me about admission in engineering under pak navy.

• Izhar ullah 3 years ago

mara name izhar ullah ha ma fsc,matric pass hon plz plz sir koi bhi jobs aatm io myja bata dian my cell number ha 03153150424

• Izhar ullah 3 years ago

mara name izhar ullah ha ma fsc,matric pass hon plz plz sir navy ma koi bhi jobs aatm io myja bata dian my cell number ha 03153150424

• faizan nawaz 3 years ago

sir ab jb b pak navy ki vacancy aai to plz mje inform kejye ga faizan khattak my cell no 03122911605 plzzzzzz

• waqas ahmad 3 years ago

sir pleeeez btain k sailors ki bhartiyan kab se shoro ho rahi hen karachi me

• shabbir 3 years ago

my name is shabbir my age is 20 and my education is inter from commerce i joining to pak nevy my contact no. 03443042710 i request to you plz inform a job thanks

• pahtan colony karachi

• altaf hussain 3 years ago

sir i request you please join me in pak navy

• naimat colony st#1 jaranwala road fsd

• ASIF AMIR 3 years ago

sir i want to know that when will post will announced for the navy having qualification of bsc and msc. please sir inform me

• sir mra name hameem qadir hy fsc ki hy r gp3 ka diploma bi kia hy ma nevy join krna chta hn age 21 ho gi hy ap mri help kr dn join krny ka mathd bta din

• muhammad junaid 3 years ago

sir i havecleard my fsc i want to join pak navy which policy i have do?

• hajraghafoor 3 years ago

salam sir my name is hajra ghafoor from LAyyah , mein ny matrice ARTS k sath kia hy r 2year IT deploma kia hy r mein PAK FOOJ ki kisi b baranch ko join karna chahti hon , as a computer oppreter, ap mujuy zaror inform karna,

• zubair 3 years ago

sir i m a student of matric science kindly sir i request for you .
    i m joining the pak navy force.plzgive me the answer

• Ehtesham Mallick 3 years ago

I have a question about selection in any forces, my brother whose age is now 30 and intend to join Army and he is intermediate, can u please guide me in this regards

Best regards

Ehtesham Mallick

• AOA
    My name is umair amjad i m from pakistan my age is 17 years i have done my inter with 54% marks .my weight is 64 kg height is 6f .I wishb to join pak army ,and air force.is there any help for me?

• i m syeda Gule najaf i m from pakistan my age is 17 years i have done my inter with 65% marks my hight is 5f.3inch i wish to join pak army plzzzz any help for me…………

• i m syeda GUle najaf i m from pakistan my age is 17 years i have done my inter with 65% marks i wish to join army plzzzz help me nd reply me

• muhammad rashid zaib 3 years ago

assalam o alaikum
    sir i filled ur’s registration form before 4 days but still now i get no reply i m waiting ur’s answer sir kindly send me mail on my e-mail or cell number 03132444752 plz sir me wating thnks

• shan raza malik 3 years ago

ASSALAM-O-ALAI
    NAAM; SHAN RAZA MALIK
    FATHER,S NAME;TAHIR RAZAMALIK
    MERI BUS ITNI KHWISH HE KE BODER PAR KHARE HO KAR DUSMAN SE MOKAABLA KARO TAB TAK KARON JAB TAK MAY SHEED NAA HO JAAON IS LEYE MAY AARMEY YAA NAVY JOIN KARNA CAHTAA HO,MAY CAHTA HO MUJHE NISAN-E-HEDER KA KHITAAB MILE
    MUJHE JO KEHNA THA MAY KEH DIA
    AAGE AAP KI MARZI

• isra gulzar 3 years ago

sir girls k liye next jobs kab aain gi

• Ahsan Raza Jut 3 years ago

I am big hungry to join pak navy..
    I like this profession…I want to live like a legend and want to die for pakistan..

• I LIKE A PAK ARMY AND PAK NAVY AND PAK AIR FORCE PAKISTAN NAVY > ARMY >AIR FORCE ZINDA BAD PAKISTAN PAHINDA BAD

• NAVEED AHMAD 3 years ago

hi how r u?my name is naveed ahmad.i am from swat.i took 72% marks in matric.and 62% marks in fsc.can i join pak navy?03429713997

• I like pak navy.main chata houn k main navy join kr pakistan ka name roshan kroun aur sahadatt ka rutba hasal kroun!!!

• Adnan khank 3 years ago

Sir A.A
    Sir i am the student of the 10th class sir Now i give the 10th class paper with science with computer science sir i like navy very much sir i have A Grad mark in 9th class sir in the physics 55% chemistry 50% computer 92% math 60% in English 70% mark sir can i apply the navy sir i am wait sir your reply sir kindly sir

• sanaullah 2 years ago

sir i wish to join pak navi i am in matric and get B grade in board exams. Plz give me an apportunity to prove my self please.

• Junaid hassan 2 years ago