Join Pakistan Navy through Short Service Commission – 2012 B

Join Pakistan Navy through Short Service Commission – 2012 B

• electrifier 3 years ago

can any one tell me how many maximum seats can be for WEAPON BRANCH ?

• TAHIR IQBAL 3 years ago

I am Tahir Iqbal my age is 1-11-2012 and i have done my b.com from karachi university now i am doing m.a english from fedral urdu uni of karachi and i want to apply in navy for short service commission.

• moin abbasi 3 years ago

can anybody tell me that B-Tech (Hons) students are eligible to apply engineering branches?

• Dear MOIN ABBAI. You can apply because B-Tech is equal to B.E on every job required B.E/B-Tech is eligible do apply. just the difference is that B.E is standard degree. You apply I’m sure if u have got good division/marks and you are competent you will be selected, InshAllah.

• Muhammad waqas 3 years ago

can anybody tell me about test for supply branch…..?

• farooq baig 3 years ago

i am appearing in B.E (electronics) in last semester. my final exams started on 2nd july. can i apply on SSC now??

• electrifier 3 years ago

yes you can

• Abdullah 3 years ago

What If they’ll say show us the degree ? I have exams to start on 25th June. I’ll not be able to show any degree or even marksheet till my result came out. Please advice!

• are telecom engr eligible for IT branch?

• junaid 3 years ago

i will do online registration bt they will not give me any feed back……can any body tell me wat can i do…….

• Abubakar Tayyab 3 years ago

I want to apply for IT Branch on BCS basis. They wrote BCS in Ad but the BCS option is not available in Registration Form. Can anybody help????

• tayyab 3 years ago

yar please mja koi regestration ka to btai kaisi krni ha kon si website kholni ha

• melted bee 3 years ago

how we can do onlin registration???????????????der iz no option on website.

• whats problem? why registration form does not display?

• there is no option at website…….
    can we have a proper procedure of online registration???????

• Adeel 3 years ago

Salm … i have 49.6363 marks in BSc can i apply 4 IT (special Branch)???????

• Babar Ali 3 years ago

can any one tell me how many maximum seats can be for supply BRANCH ?

• abdullah jadoon 3 years ago

bhai registration kis site say karane ha ya navy office jana pra ga please tell me faster

• muhammad ahsan 3 years ago

i am apply for supply branch

• Faryal 3 years ago

can anybody tell me that i have done F.A (Arts) recently.. may i also join Pakistan Navy…

Waiting Replay

• i have done M.S in Defence and Strategic Studies which is equal to IR. can i apply for education branch. plz tell me ..

• arshad meehmood 3 years ago

how pin # is generated

• qulzam 3 years ago

i m passionate to jois pak forses,plz tell me how can i join after completing honour in English?

• i have done diploma of associate engineer i want to join pak navy plz guide me

• sir jee registration form open ni ho rha reply me

• sir g,form open nae o raha

• Muhammad Adnan 3 years ago

I have completed 7 terms of BBA (Hons), Exams of 8th term is still meaning. May I apply on basis of course completion certificate for supply branch jobs in Pak navy.
    Plz Reply

• numanghanikhan 3 years ago

i want to join tha pak nevy

• Usman Rasheed 3 years ago

• Hafiz Syed Muhammad Ali Hussain 3 years ago

I want to join Pak Navy. I am accountant I did my BS (Hons)Accounting & Finance
    Kindly tell me the procedure of online registration.
    Thanks.

• Any body can tell me about on line registration procedure, I have visited almost all given sites, but these are not functioning for registration . thanks

• Muhammad uzair 3 years ago

it is my request to higher authority that there should be some seats for PHARMACIST in every institution.

• Babar Ali 3 years ago

PLz any one Tell me Supply branch ka result kab aye ga r kesay check karna hoga result ???????

• Rashid Ali 3 years ago

Babar ali… result will announced on 25-07-2012 you will have go to selection center

• Aslam o Alekum, dear sir i am the student of second year I.com .and i want join pakistan navy as a solder how and when i can apply in the pakistan army .so plz when course start then plz infrom me because i can join pakistan navy and served my life for pakistanies. thanks
    +923003131400

• sir i have 24year old and i have do MBA from gomal university and i wish to apply for short service commission in pak navy can i apply for the short time service commission plz sir give me reply. thanks

• Waqas Ahmad 3 years ago

Asalaam-o-alaikum,

Respected sir,
    I am Waqas Ahmad. I am of 18 year old. I have done FSc with pre engineering, I am much much interested in Pakistan Navy. Please give me chance to serve service comission please. Thanking you in anticipation.

• hafiz owais khan 3 years ago

mainay abi intar kia hai 58% say or mainay pak navey join kani hai plz help k main kia karoon

• Sir, i am farrakh khan student of fsc 2nd year. I want to join pak navy plz help me how can i join

• zulqarnain ahmed 3 years ago

koe bta skta ha k b.a walun k lye seats hti hen.pak navy ma?

• Nauman 3 years ago

I am serving in pakistan navy as a sailour.Before joining pakistan navy i was twicely not recommanded by issb. How can i avail third chance ?