Join Pakistan Air Force 110 NON GD Course Commission

Ad Taken from PapersBlog.

Join Pakistan Air Force 110 NON GD Course Commission

• bismah khalid 3 years ago

1styear k exams diye hain, abi apply kr skti hun…??

• sadaf 3 years ago

which class

• asif solangi 2 years ago

sir i m donig graduate in IT then tell me i m elligle 4 apply in pak army , PAF,pak navy sir plz reply

• Naeem Abbas 3 years ago

G ap apply kr skti ho jesy e advertisement ati ha ya seats ati hein then ap apply kr skti ho,,

• why PAF have eliminated B.com as a requirement of accounts department??

• sadaf 3 years ago

i have done BSC ( MATH A course & B Course & comp)now tell me can i apply in IT branch
    plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz replyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• Naeem Abbas 3 years ago

Sorry ni ap IT ma ni apply kr skti but rare case ha k tm kisi aor related field ma apply kr skti ho..

• Naeem Abbas 3 years ago

• bushra 3 years ago

u cant apply now u done ur master in compueter science then u apply in it branch or if u done ur bachelor of 4 year then u can also apply otherwise not

• sadaf 3 years ago

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz replyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• I have given the exames of 2nd year in this year can i apply at this time must reply

• i like pakistani army

• sir ji i have pass dae 3year in civil .kon sa deparnent best ha paf main mare liye do u know plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• imran 3 years ago

i have done BCS hons and now will apply for IT branch … what i want is that i need to know what kind of test it would be from where can i get relevant syllabus plz let me know … i will be waiting thnx

• I have done MPA in HR.Am I eligible for the accounts branch?Online test will be based on which subjects other than IQ?

• sehrish hashmi 3 years ago

I HAVE DONE BS-IT AND WANT TO APPLY IN THE IT BRANCH
    PLZ REPLY

• sir i want to join airforce plzzzzzzzz call me i live in karachi on this numbr 03077195597

• ashfaq alam 3 years ago

Dear sir i hv cleard my Bsc(Hons) agriculture specializd in Horticulture recently if u thnk there is j0b for me than sir plz c0ntct me on ds numbr 0302-5748001.

• plz ye bta dain l registration lines dubara kb khulay ge.

• madiha abbasi 3 years ago

i have done Electrical Engineering. can i apply in PAF?

• madiha abbasi 3 years ago

I Have done Electrical Engg. can I apply in PAF???????

• sir i have gave the exams of F.sc so can i join PAF as a fighter pilot?

• Haris 3 years ago

I love pakistan air force

• Haris 3 years ago

I am in 2ndyear I want to be a gdp my number is 0946640484 plzzzzzz call me

• Nouman Nazir 3 years ago

Asalam o Alikum,
    Dear, PAF ki registration august ka month ma nikalti hain aap sirf August ma hi apply kr He/She ho.

• Niha Ather 3 years ago

abhi mene 1styear k exams diye hain,kya me abi apply kr skti hun…??
    or registrations kb sa start hain?
    can u plz inform me the time and date
    my email id is
    n.yezdan@hotmail.com

• Asslamuallaikum
    sir im passed B.E in MINING ENGINEERING can i apply in air force plz give idea for this
    i will thanx full to u………..

• Asslamuallaikum
      i will thanx full to u………..

• SHABANA BASHRAT 3 years ago

A.o.A sir ge I m Shabana Bashara from sgd by mistaken I chose Gdp field instead of Aeronoutical engineering plz change my field or tell me its solution m waitng for ur reply plz m registered as Gdp appliere 24-07-2012 plz sir je somethng do for my help plzzz….

• salam i have got good marksfsc engg but my weight is very much m i eligible for aply?????

• You will probably be given some relaxation period if you fulfill the other criteria..

• Naveed Riaz 3 years ago

Air force main ab seats kb aa rahi hain september main. . .

• airforce ki seats kab aa rahi hn ma apply kar sakti hn kya
    matric kafi achy numbers sa kiya hy plz reply me

• BAQER SHABBEER 3 years ago

sir main ne DAE MECHNICAL kia h kia main airforce mein commission aply kr skta hn?

• RAJA BILAL 3 years ago

SIR PLZ TELL ME ABOUT SEATS PLZ N HOW I CAN GET IT??I,M DOING 2ND YEAR PLZ RPLY ME AS SOON AS POSIBLE?

• hijab 3 years ago

i m only 14 n i luv pakistan air force in which age we join pak army ???????? :*

• Asslam ALiakum……dear Sir how r u? i want joint PAk Army …..I love PAkistan …I will Do Commision In ISI ..INShaAllh………….If you love PAk sir plz reply me on my Email….zaheerahmedbughio@yahoo.com

• Dr.Imran Ali 3 years ago

Dear Pak army,
    Please hire Pharmacist for clinical and supply chain management in Air Force and Military. Learn from Pak Navy as they have a lead in hiring Pharmacist to meet international health Standards as per WHO Guidelines.

Regards,
    Dr.Imran Ali
    Pharm-D
    +92-321-6636870

• Faheem Ahmad 3 years ago

Hi admin..
    I hv masterz in mass communication..
    My major iz is n.i.a.(national international reletionz..
    Nw tell me that i m eligible or not 4 dis post..
    But em frm lahore..
    03007957290

• shoaib nazir 3 years ago

sir me shoaib i had done ics with phy,cmputer and math can i join PAKISTAN AIR FORCE plz reply me on this awesome.shoaib@yaho.com

• I WANT TO JOINE PAKISTAN AIRFORCE AS AN OFFICER PLZZ TELL ME ABOUT COMMITION ADD.

• Muhammad Taqi 2 years ago

i am loking for the air force for commission and will tell you soon :)

• muhammad muslim 2 years ago

mujhe pak army join karni hai

• sir ! does pharmacists can get commission in PAF ?

• moon light 1 year ago

aoa sir main pak army join krna chati hn main b.a kr rhi hn kia main pak army join kr sakti hn hn.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply