Join Pakistan Army as Doctor [Short Service Commission 2012]

Join Pakistan Army as Doctor [Short Service Commission 2012]

August 3, 2012

Pakistan Army is recruiting medical doctors through short service Commission, registration has started on 30 Jul to 23 Aug 2012,

The Doctors will be appointed as General Duty Medical Officers(GDMOs)(Male) as Captains.

Qualification is MBBS or equivalent qualifications recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC).

Age is 28 years on 01November 2012.

Relaxable upto 35 Years in case of better qualification / experience.

Candidates Can Check Further Details by Clicking Here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join Pakistan Army as Doctor [Short Service Commission 2012]

Tags:

44 Responses to Join Pakistan Army as Doctor [Short Service Commission 2012]

1. naina on August 3, 2012 at 7:35 pm

what abt females if they want the same commission and are 23 or 24 years old .,., and in this way the doctors will get unifoam or not????

• Ghulam Sarwar on August 5, 2012 at 8:36 am

Obviously – If you are commissioned officer then you serve in Uniform, it doesn’t matter you are male or female.

2. Sarfaraz Ali Khan on August 3, 2012 at 11:33 pm

Ilm o hikmat ka jinhain shauq ho na aain idhar
    Koocha e ishq main kuch bhi nahin hairat kay siwa

Think 100 times before you commit to don uniform.Monotony in your life will be killing and prospects for specialization will be bleak.If you still want to come in….go ahead and then stick to your decision come what may.

3. Mahmood on August 4, 2012 at 3:53 am

As’salaam o Alaikum,
    Dear Admin, please let me know is there any way to join pak army after
    MCS or MIT (As Computer/IT Professional or Developer or IT-Manager etc ) ?

• Ghulam Sarwar on August 5, 2012 at 8:35 am

Yes I guess in Signal Corps. Stay tuned we ‘ll update when we get any info regarding it.

4. sidra on August 8, 2012 at 10:25 pm

aoa..sir I have got got 60% marks in metric.but unfortunately in intermediate I could not achieve my goal…….bt i want to join pak airforce.i love it..now a days i m waiting for result ov B.SC with double maths computer…..sir plz tel me can i join the air force in the behahlf ov b.sc and matric marks .kindly sir inform me….i shall b very thankful to u…matric science..f.sc with pre,ENG ,,,B.SC with double maths and computer

5. ghazal on August 8, 2012 at 10:56 pm

hay if any one want to join paf after mbbs .. than ways the procedure.. n limitations of uniform

• aqeel on October 13, 2012 at 3:49 pm

i think doctors are same for Army and PAF , they keep getting transferred from one arm to another

6. ghazal on August 8, 2012 at 10:57 pm

hay if any one want to join paf after mbbs .. than wats the procedure.. n limitations of uniform

7. Dr. SAIF on August 8, 2012 at 11:03 pm

Thanks alot Admin for the info, I wanted to ask that whether this page gives info of Pak Navy as well? And if yes then plz leme knw tht are there any chance for short cmsn in 2012? I missed the earlier due to lack of info

• Ghulam Sarwar on August 12, 2012 at 7:17 pm

Yes we update about all Services, Navy, Air Force, Army.

8. Reema ubed on August 8, 2012 at 11:03 pm

Assalam-o-Alaikum
    im Reema Ubed, student of final year MBBS. i want to join Pak Army.
    how can a apply for that, i need information about that.
    plese help me out
    thanks

• owais on September 30, 2012 at 1:46 pm

for more information
      03146190083

9. Reema ubed on August 8, 2012 at 11:07 pm

Assalam-o-Alaikum
    I am Reema Ubed, student of final year MBBS (final semester) want to join Pak Army as a doctor.
    please help me out, how can I apply for that

10. Dr.waseem on August 12, 2012 at 11:43 pm

Salam admin!!! my question is if any body has done house job and he likes 2 appear in GDMO, what vill b the procedure after successful completion of basic military trainning…i mean either he or she has 2 do house job again or not….

• Tania Kazmi on August 13, 2012 at 7:03 am

Once You are done with the House Job – why would you go again for it? No House Job is only once. Before Joining the PAF, Or any other service.

• amnah on August 14, 2012 at 10:05 am

i want to knw when there will b commision for female gdmos ….wts the criteria for that????

11. sunilkuamrmevo on August 14, 2012 at 3:59 pm

i vil be join army

12. kamran khan on August 17, 2012 at 5:31 am

sir y ur net system is hanged for registration

13. sadia on August 19, 2012 at 11:22 pm

AOA can any one plz tell me how to apply as a dentist..i have done bds recently completed house job nd now i want to apply for army. plz guide me

• tpu_commando@hotmail.com on October 13, 2012 at 3:59 pm

dear, it is same as MBBS, you got to register urself online

14. HAROON IFTIKHAR on August 25, 2012 at 2:46 pm

Sir Salaam I want to ask this that when the induction of dentist takes place….???Are we considered in GDMo if not then in which category we lie??Plz name it….

15. serene on September 3, 2012 at 6:29 pm

I am healthy hepatitis b carrier can i be accepted by medical board/appeal medical board for induction in army?

16. serene on September 3, 2012 at 6:32 pm

when will be the next induction of GDMOs. i am hepatitis b healthy carrier will i be accepted in pakistan army if i apply

17. eman choudary on September 14, 2012 at 7:35 pm

aoa…what about medical students to join pakisatn aemy? what z craitaria? n if some 1 z amblyopic then can they b pak army dr?

18. Khan on September 25, 2012 at 12:05 am

sir, want to know i will be 25 when i graduate as a mbbs doctor. is there any chance to be accepted at that age?

19. maryam on October 3, 2012 at 3:28 pm

what is the height criteria?

20. dr.ariba on October 22, 2012 at 7:45 pm

aoa, can u plz guide me info about all procedures or tests like I.Q,med and all steps in order to select as gdmo.is it necessary to prepare also the pre med subjects like physics , chemistry besides med subjests as well,in order to select as gdmo???

21. dr.ariba on October 22, 2012 at 7:45 pm

waiting for reply

22. Hamza on October 28, 2012 at 10:11 pm

What if someone has weak eyesight or is color blind? Please reply as soon as possible, thanks

23. syeda sarah kazmi on October 30, 2012 at 5:19 pm

AOA. I HAVE PASSED MY MBBS THIS YEAR AND I AM 24 YEARS OLD.AND I AM SINGLE . I WANT TO JOIN PAKISTAN ARMY . CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW CAN I BE A PART OF ARMY

24. Raza on November 9, 2012 at 5:36 pm

Sir if I have knock knees but otherwise I am fit physically and medically and have performed very well throughout my MBBS will I be rejected or not is there any chance…?

25. Dr.farahataj@hotmail.com on November 12, 2012 at 11:30 am

Aoa !wat about females.actually I passed my Mbbs in 2008 .i want to join army as captain doctor.plz tell me can I join & when yours next registration will start.

26. Ema khan on November 14, 2012 at 7:32 pm

Salam,
    i want to ask that if someone has done their MBBS from a private medical colg are they eligiable for pakistan army as a doctor and if the age is upto 23,24 plz need you kind reply
    thanks..

27. Adnan Zafar on November 29, 2012 at 9:32 am

salam,
    give a update jobs on my email address

28. fasiha noor on December 23, 2012 at 6:08 pm

sir plz mjy btain k army m medical main kasy admission milta ha??????????????? kya amc m admission lana parta ha???????????

29. raja aftab kausar on December 31, 2012 at 10:25 am

i love pak army

30. raja aftab kausar on December 31, 2012 at 10:26 am

sir pma long course ke veqancey lazmi send krain

31. sana maqsood on January 6, 2013 at 3:25 am

can dentist apply in pak army? if yes, thn whats the procedure? requirements? plz guide me properly…

32. ayesha on May 8, 2013 at 4:06 pm

i want to join pak army.. but i am 22 years old.. can i join???

33. ayesha on May 8, 2013 at 4:08 pm

i am a dentist

34. Nidagul on October 18, 2013 at 6:42 pm

Aoa.i am student of master in chemistry and i want to join pakistan army medical collage.

35. anam on December 13, 2013 at 9:19 pm

i am studnt of F.s.c //i want to join pak armi in madicl

36. Dr Nazish on February 8, 2014 at 5:26 pm

i want to join army as i m a dentist…. but my height is 5 n min required is 5.2 so can i join???