Pakistan Army is recruiting medical doctors through short service Commission, registration has started on 30 Jul to 23 Aug 2012,

The Doctors will be appointed as General Duty Medical Officers(GDMOs)(Male) as Captains.

Qualification is MBBS or equivalent qualifications recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC).

Age is 28 years on 01November 2012.

Relaxable upto 35 Years in case of better qualification / experience.

Candidates Can Check Further Details by Clicking Here

Join Pakistan Army as Doctor [Short Service Commission 2012]

• naina 3 years ago

what abt females if they want the same commission and are 23 or 24 years old .,., and in this way the doctors will get unifoam or not????

• Ghulam Sarwar 3 years ago

Obviously – If you are commissioned officer then you serve in Uniform, it doesn’t matter you are male or female.

• Sarfaraz Ali Khan 3 years ago

Ilm o hikmat ka jinhain shauq ho na aain idhar
    Koocha e ishq main kuch bhi nahin hairat kay siwa

Think 100 times before you commit to don uniform.Monotony in your life will be killing and prospects for specialization will be bleak.If you still want to come in….go ahead and then stick to your decision come what may.

• Mahmood 3 years ago

As’salaam o Alaikum,
    Dear Admin, please let me know is there any way to join pak army after
    MCS or MIT (As Computer/IT Professional or Developer or IT-Manager etc ) ?

• Ghulam Sarwar 3 years ago

Yes I guess in Signal Corps. Stay tuned we ‘ll update when we get any info regarding it.

• sidra 3 years ago

aoa..sir I have got got 60% marks in metric.but unfortunately in intermediate I could not achieve my goal…….bt i want to join pak airforce.i love a days i m waiting for result ov B.SC with double maths computer…..sir plz tel me can i join the air force in the behahlf ov and matric marks .kindly sir inform me….i shall b very thankful to u…matric with pre,ENG ,,,B.SC with double maths and computer

• ghazal 3 years ago

hay if any one want to join paf after mbbs .. than ways the procedure.. n limitations of uniform

• aqeel 3 years ago

i think doctors are same for Army and PAF , they keep getting transferred from one arm to another

• ghazal 3 years ago

hay if any one want to join paf after mbbs .. than wats the procedure.. n limitations of uniform

• Dr. SAIF 3 years ago

Thanks alot Admin for the info, I wanted to ask that whether this page gives info of Pak Navy as well? And if yes then plz leme knw tht are there any chance for short cmsn in 2012? I missed the earlier due to lack of info

• Ghulam Sarwar 3 years ago

Yes we update about all Services, Navy, Air Force, Army.

• Reema ubed 3 years ago

im Reema Ubed, student of final year MBBS. i want to join Pak Army.
    how can a apply for that, i need information about that.
    plese help me out

• Reema ubed 3 years ago

I am Reema Ubed, student of final year MBBS (final semester) want to join Pak Army as a doctor.
    please help me out, how can I apply for that

• Dr.waseem 3 years ago

Salam admin!!! my question is if any body has done house job and he likes 2 appear in GDMO, what vill b the procedure after successful completion of basic military trainning…i mean either he or she has 2 do house job again or not….

• Tania Kazmi 3 years ago

Once You are done with the House Job – why would you go again for it? No House Job is only once. Before Joining the PAF, Or any other service.

• amnah 3 years ago

i want to knw when there will b commision for female gdmos ….wts the criteria for that????

• i vil be join army

• kamran khan 3 years ago

sir y ur net system is hanged for registration

• sadia 3 years ago

AOA can any one plz tell me how to apply as a dentist..i have done bds recently completed house job nd now i want to apply for army. plz guide me

• 3 years ago

dear, it is same as MBBS, you got to register urself online

• HAROON IFTIKHAR 3 years ago

Sir Salaam I want to ask this that when the induction of dentist takes place….???Are we considered in GDMo if not then in which category we lie??Plz name it….

• serene 3 years ago

I am healthy hepatitis b carrier can i be accepted by medical board/appeal medical board for induction in army?

• serene 3 years ago

when will be the next induction of GDMOs. i am hepatitis b healthy carrier will i be accepted in pakistan army if i apply

• eman choudary 3 years ago

aoa…what about medical students to join pakisatn aemy? what z craitaria? n if some 1 z amblyopic then can they b pak army dr?

• sir, want to know i will be 25 when i graduate as a mbbs doctor. is there any chance to be accepted at that age?

• maryam 3 years ago

what is the height criteria?

• dr.ariba 3 years ago

aoa, can u plz guide me info about all procedures or tests like I.Q,med and all steps in order to select as it necessary to prepare also the pre med subjects like physics , chemistry besides med subjests as well,in order to select as gdmo???

• dr.ariba 3 years ago

waiting for reply

• Hamza 3 years ago

What if someone has weak eyesight or is color blind? Please reply as soon as possible, thanks

• syeda sarah kazmi 3 years ago

• Sir if I have knock knees but otherwise I am fit physically and medically and have performed very well throughout my MBBS will I be rejected or not is there any chance…?

• 3 years ago

Aoa !wat about females.actually I passed my Mbbs in 2008 .i want to join army as captain doctor.plz tell me can I join & when yours next registration will start.

• Ema khan 3 years ago

i want to ask that if someone has done their MBBS from a private medical colg are they eligiable for pakistan army as a doctor and if the age is upto 23,24 plz need you kind reply

• Adnan Zafar 3 years ago

give a update jobs on my email address

• sir plz mjy btain k army m medical main kasy admission milta ha??????????????? kya amc m admission lana parta ha???????????

• sir pma long course ke veqancey lazmi send krain

• sana maqsood 2 years ago

can dentist apply in pak army? if yes, thn whats the procedure? requirements? plz guide me properly…

• ayesha 2 years ago

i want to join pak army.. but i am 22 years old.. can i join???

• ayesha 2 years ago

i am a dentist

• Nidagul 2 years ago

Aoa.i am student of master in chemistry and i want to join pakistan army medical collage.

• anam 1 year ago

i am studnt of F.s.c //i want to join pak armi in madicl

• Dr Nazish 1 year ago

i want to join army as i m a dentist…. but my height is 5 n min required is 5.2 so can i join???

• dr aftab 10 months ago

after how much time i would be able to do specialization after selection as gdmo?