Join Pakstan Air Force - Airman Entry

1211 MUSICIAN
Age: 16 to 20 Years on 18 Feb, 2013
Nationality: Male citizens of Pakistan
Marital Status: Single
Height: Male: 163 cm
Note:
Baloch / Rural Area Candidates are required to register themselves at nearest PAF Information & Selection Center
Educational Qualifications Matric(Science / Arts) with atleast 2nd division
1211 SPORTSMEN
Age: 16 to 20 Years on 18 Feb, 2013
Nationality: Male citizens of Pakistan
Marital Status: Single
Height: Male: 163 cm
Note:
Sportsmen having atleast 60% marks in matric(science) and 33% marks in English are required to apply to Dte of Sports, AHQ Peshawar latest by September 13, 2012 for their trials in concerned sports.
Educational Qualifications
1211 AEROTRADES (RURAL)
Age: 15 to 20 Years on 18 Feb, 2013
Nationality: Male citizens of Pakistan
Marital Status: Single
Height: Male: 163 cm
Note:
Educational Qualifications Matric(Science) with atleast 50% marks having 33% (50/150) marks in English.
1211 AEROTRADES
Age: 15 to 20 Years on 18 Feb, 2013
Nationality: Male citizens of Pakistan
Marital Status: Single
Height: Male: 163 cm
Note:
Educational Qualifications Matric(Science) with atleast 60% marks having atleast 33% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Maths and atleast 47% (70/150) marks in English.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join Pakstan Air Force – Airman Entry

Tags:

29 Responses to Join Pakstan Air Force – Airman Entry

1. ahsan sohail on September 4, 2012 at 2:30 pm

how do i register online

• wqaqschoudray on September 6, 2012 at 7:20 pm

geo pak army

• sana on November 19, 2012 at 4:45 pm

A.O.A i had done masters in clinical psychology and urdu literature. my age is 30. i wanna join army…can i apply? or there is no chance for me?

• Syed Zohaib Hassan on July 30, 2013 at 4:17 am

Go to paf official website.

2. CH SAEED ZAFAR on September 4, 2012 at 3:41 pm

ASALAM O ALIKUM SIR,
    MY AGE IS 26 BUT I WANT JOB IN ARMY OR ANTI TERRORIST FORCE . PLSSSSSSS DO FOR ME MY NUMBER IS 03335144664. MY QUALIFICATION IS ONLY FA .

3. zuhaib ali on September 4, 2012 at 7:33 pm

nice

4. asad iqbal on September 4, 2012 at 7:34 pm

how can i join plz guide me…

5. Aamir on September 4, 2012 at 9:27 pm

My name is aamir ali abbas.my age is 19 nd half years 3rd january 1993.I Have done mtric from pakistan air force collage..nw m giving 2nd year exams..i know microsoft word ,microsoft excell and nw m learning power point and adopt photoshop..and as well as m focus on stanographer (shot hand)..Inshaa Allah on 6th september i willl start stanographer course……..my request is tht i wanna become a flying leftenent officer…its my keen desire tht i do smethng fr my country and devote my life to save pakistan..for this i did or still doing alot of stuggle..m doing jogging nd make my self physically or mentally strong and etc…plzzz kindly accept my request and tel me hw i wanna becme a flying leftenent officer…my father is also in air force bt nw retired nd my couzin also a flying leftenent officer (AIR MOMENT INCHARGE) i lives in karachi…plzzz help me………..i shall be very thankfull to u………..

6. Mailk Ijaz on September 5, 2012 at 3:09 pm

I am a IT eng. in Germany , I am too old for this with 37 but i am with my PK Air Force.

• moomal on September 13, 2012 at 2:29 am

hello. i also wana join airforce kindly help me pkzxx

7. syed zohaib hassan on September 6, 2012 at 12:59 pm

ASSALAM ALIKUM I WANNA JOIN PAKISTAN ARMY BUT MY AGE IS 22/5 YEAR
    I WANNA JOIN IN ARMY OF PAKISTAN HOW CAN I JOIN PAKISTAN ARMY?

8. jahangir khan on September 6, 2012 at 7:10 pm

when will be the test for GDP

9. Shahi dawran on September 6, 2012 at 7:25 pm

Sir, me ne matric 2010 me pass kiya hai our mera 66 percentge ha our mera howahesh hai k me PAF me barte hojowo ab hum apply kisy karengy plz sir.

10. Muhammad mohsin Iqbal on September 6, 2012 at 10:05 pm

Sir Army and navy give the facility to the civilian that i apply initially between age limit but PAF has no facility to the civilian that PAF take this decision.
    Please Sir you are take the this decision thanks.

11. Adnan Ali on September 6, 2012 at 10:07 pm

PAF are proud of nation

12. hussain ali khan on September 6, 2012 at 11:58 pm

i like pak army very very much

13. Meer Murtaza on September 13, 2012 at 7:21 pm

course 1211 AEROTRADES kea yh poilet k ley hy. Ya yh choti post k ley hy.

14. Muhammad Qasim on September 25, 2012 at 9:06 am

My date of birthday is 1-12-1992.
    I did matric in 2008. With high first davision.
    I could not apply earlier becoz of some reasons.
    I live in a village .
    Can i apply for PAF in 2013.? or
    can i reduced my date of birthday?

15. Muhammad Qasim on September 25, 2012 at 9:08 am

My date of birthday is 1-12-1992.
    I did matric in 2008. With high first davision.
    I could not apply earlier becoz of some reasons.
    I live in a village .
    Can i apply for PAF in 2013.? or
    can i reduced my date of birthday?.?

16. Burhan ullah on September 29, 2012 at 2:40 pm

Salam Sir,
    Mera nam burhanullah he. Mera taluq FATA
    S. Waziristan se he. Meri age taqriban 17 year he. Mera poilet banne ka bahut shauq he. Lekin meri qualification siraf BA-Part 1 tak he. Mitrak me science thi. Please select me for PAF
    Mob: 03068566229

17. pakarmyjionus on October 1, 2012 at 1:18 pm

sir how I wil jion Air force as Pilot

18. qamarali on October 11, 2012 at 3:55 pm

i am 18 years old main ne matric sciene k saath pass kiya ha main air force joine karna chahta hon my parcentage is 65 percent hai

19. Khawar on October 22, 2012 at 11:38 am

Hi,
    I want join Pakistan air force

20. Farwa Farid on December 2, 2012 at 4:50 pm

Hi,
    i want to join PAF. it is my passion,life my everything.
    please help me.i have done my FS.c with 75% marks.
    plzzzzzzzzzz help me because i need your help.
    sooooooooooooooooooo help me.

21. rafaqat ali khan on December 8, 2012 at 6:28 pm

i have completed my graduation with 55 percent marks with physics,chemistry ,math as subjects iam twice not recomended from pma long course i have done my matric and fsc with first division iam 20 years old plz guide me how i can join air force iam from azad kashmir district neelum

22. Haris on June 4, 2013 at 8:44 pm

Sir My name Is Haris Bin Ahmed my I am Entermediate So Plz do for me
    My cntct Is #03422194880

Thanks & Regards

23. umair wahid on July 6, 2013 at 4:48 pm

MY NAME IS UMAIR FROM KARACHI SIR I AM JOIN PAK AIR FORCE PLZ GUIDE ME.

24. nasir.munir on September 15, 2013 at 9:13 am

i want to join AIR FORCE as AIRMAN in 2013. sooooooo plzzzzzzzzzz juide me

25. M.Saleem on September 19, 2013 at 10:30 am

my name is saleem i want to join pak air force so plz guide me sir