1211 MUSICIAN
Age: 16 to 20 Years on 18 Feb, 2013
Nationality: Male citizens of Pakistan
Marital Status: Single
Height: Male: 163 cm
Note:
Baloch / Rural Area Candidates are required to register themselves at nearest PAF Information & Selection Center
Educational Qualifications Matric(Science / Arts) with atleast 2nd division
1211 SPORTSMEN
Age: 16 to 20 Years on 18 Feb, 2013
Nationality: Male citizens of Pakistan
Marital Status: Single
Height: Male: 163 cm
Note:
Sportsmen having atleast 60% marks in matric(science) and 33% marks in English are required to apply to Dte of Sports, AHQ Peshawar latest by September 13, 2012 for their trials in concerned sports.
Educational Qualifications
1211 AEROTRADES (RURAL)
Age: 15 to 20 Years on 18 Feb, 2013
Nationality: Male citizens of Pakistan
Marital Status: Single
Height: Male: 163 cm
Note:
Educational Qualifications Matric(Science) with atleast 50% marks having 33% (50/150) marks in English.
1211 AEROTRADES
Age: 15 to 20 Years on 18 Feb, 2013
Nationality: Male citizens of Pakistan
Marital Status: Single
Height: Male: 163 cm
Note:
Educational Qualifications Matric(Science) with atleast 60% marks having atleast 33% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Maths and atleast 47% (70/150) marks in English.

• ahsan sohail 3 years ago

how do i register online

• wqaqschoudray 3 years ago

geo pak army

• A.O.A i had done masters in clinical psychology and urdu literature. my age is 30. i wanna join army…can i apply? or there is no chance for me?

• Syed Zohaib Hassan 2 years ago

Go to paf official website.

• ASALAM O ALIKUM SIR,
    MY AGE IS 26 BUT I WANT JOB IN ARMY OR ANTI TERRORIST FORCE . PLSSSSSSS DO FOR ME MY NUMBER IS 03335144664. MY QUALIFICATION IS ONLY FA .

• zuhaib ali 3 years ago

nice

• asad iqbal 3 years ago

how can i join plz guide me…

• Aamir 3 years ago

My name is aamir ali abbas.my age is 19 nd half years 3rd january 1993.I Have done mtric from pakistan air force collage..nw m giving 2nd year exams..i know microsoft word ,microsoft excell and nw m learning power point and adopt photoshop..and as well as m focus on stanographer (shot hand)..Inshaa Allah on 6th september i willl start stanographer course……..my request is tht i wanna become a flying leftenent officer…its my keen desire tht i do smethng fr my country and devote my life to save pakistan..for this i did or still doing alot of stuggle..m doing jogging nd make my self physically or mentally strong and etc…plzzz kindly accept my request and tel me hw i wanna becme a flying leftenent officer…my father is also in air force bt nw retired nd my couzin also a flying leftenent officer (AIR MOMENT INCHARGE) i lives in karachi…plzzz help me………..i shall be very thankfull to u………..

• Mailk Ijaz 3 years ago

I am a IT eng. in Germany , I am too old for this with 37 but i am with my PK Air Force.

• moomal 3 years ago

hello. i also wana join airforce kindly help me pkzxx

• syed zohaib hassan 3 years ago

ASSALAM ALIKUM I WANNA JOIN PAKISTAN ARMY BUT MY AGE IS 22/5 YEAR
    I WANNA JOIN IN ARMY OF PAKISTAN HOW CAN I JOIN PAKISTAN ARMY?

• jahangir khan 3 years ago

when will be the test for GDP

• Shahi dawran 3 years ago

Sir, me ne matric 2010 me pass kiya hai our mera 66 percentge ha our mera howahesh hai k me PAF me barte hojowo ab hum apply kisy karengy plz sir.

• Sir Army and navy give the facility to the civilian that i apply initially between age limit but PAF has no facility to the civilian that PAF take this decision.
    Please Sir you are take the this decision thanks.

• PAF are proud of nation

• hussain ali khan 3 years ago

i like pak army very very much

• Meer Murtaza 3 years ago

course 1211 AEROTRADES kea yh poilet k ley hy. Ya yh choti post k ley hy.

• Muhammad Qasim 3 years ago

My date of birthday is 1-12-1992.
    I did matric in 2008. With high first davision.
    I could not apply earlier becoz of some reasons.
    I live in a village .
    Can i apply for PAF in 2013.? or
    can i reduced my date of birthday?

• Muhammad Qasim 3 years ago

My date of birthday is 1-12-1992.
    I did matric in 2008. With high first davision.
    I could not apply earlier becoz of some reasons.
    I live in a village .
    Can i apply for PAF in 2013.? or
    can i reduced my date of birthday?.?

• Salam Sir,
    Mera nam burhanullah he. Mera taluq FATA
    S. Waziristan se he. Meri age taqriban 17 year he. Mera poilet banne ka bahut shauq he. Lekin meri qualification siraf BA-Part 1 tak he. Mitrak me science thi. Please select me for PAF
    Mob: 03068566229

• pakarmyjionus 3 years ago

sir how I wil jion Air force as Pilot

• i am 18 years old main ne matric sciene k saath pass kiya ha main air force joine karna chahta hon my parcentage is 65 percent hai

• Khawar 3 years ago

Hi,
    I want join Pakistan air force

• Farwa Farid 3 years ago

Hi,
    i want to join PAF. it is my passion,life my everything.
    please help me.i have done my FS.c with 75% marks.
    plzzzzzzzzzz help me because i need your help.
    sooooooooooooooooooo help me.

• rafaqat ali khan 3 years ago

i have completed my graduation with 55 percent marks with physics,chemistry ,math as subjects iam twice not recomended from pma long course i have done my matric and fsc with first division iam 20 years old plz guide me how i can join air force iam from azad kashmir district neelum

• Haris 2 years ago

Sir My name Is Haris Bin Ahmed my I am Entermediate So Plz do for me
    My cntct Is #03422194880

Thanks & Regards

• umair wahid 2 years ago

MY NAME IS UMAIR FROM KARACHI SIR I AM JOIN PAK AIR FORCE PLZ GUIDE ME.

• nasir.munir 2 years ago

i want to join AIR FORCE as AIRMAN in 2013. sooooooo plzzzzzzzzzz juide me

• M.Saleem 2 years ago

my name is saleem i want to join pak air force so plz guide me sir

• m nadeem afzal 1 year ago

Sir my date of birth 22.10.1992 matric 748/1050 with science fsc with math 589/1100

• m nadeem afzal 1 year ago

Sir my contact number 03025227227 date of birth 22.10.1992 matric 748/1050 with science …fsc 589/1100 with math 03015130542

• Ajmal Khan 4 months ago

Barte k date chahey plz

• Mubasher 2 months ago

• Mubasher 2 months ago

sir mein ne FSc 45% marks ke sath pass ki hai aur meri height kafi zyada hai can I join the air force plz guide me