Now you can Join Pakistan Navy as an Officer – Registration has been started for Pakistan Navy Cadet. Last date of registration is 11 November, 2012.

The Basic Requirements are as follow:

Age Civilian 16 ½ – 21.0 years Serving 17.0 – 23.0 years
Height Male 5′ 4″ Female
Gender Male
Marital Status Single / Unmarried
Requirements This is the main scheme for enrollment of officers in Pakistan Navy. Under this scheme candidates are inducted twice a year as PN Cadet. This type of commission is offered in the following branches after the successful completion of 2 years initial training.
– Operations
– Weapon Engineering
– Marine Engineering
– Supply

– Marital Status: Unmarried Male Citizens of Pakistan
– Age Civilian Candidates: 16.1/2 – 21 years Service (On 1st January  2012)
– Candidates: 17 -23 years on On 1st January  2012.(Armed Forces only)

For Registration online – Click Here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join Pakistan Navy as Officer – Registration Starts

• M Saad ul hassan 3 years ago

i live in kashmir. I want to join i able?

• Salam, i have passed B.A with 52 % marks. Can i apply.

• no you cant you have to get 60% marks in BA,B.COM,BSC to apply (only if you have 50% marks in intermediate) in navy,army and airforce

• Salam, i have passed B.A with 52 % marks. My age is 22 and hight 6 feet. Can i apply?

• Sayyaf rehman 3 years ago

I want to join pak navy iz oficer n0w am n 2nd year(medicl) i passed ist year with 62 percent marks are i,m eligbl for thz plz reply me fast

• iqra malik 3 years ago

salam! it’s me iqra age is 19 years but my eye side is weak.i like to join pak army.can i able to join pak army or navy.????????

• Salam i like to join pak army my hight is 6.1 qualification matric and age 17 years

• Fazal amin 3 years ago

I am Fazal amin working in the U A E my age is 22. qualification Metric science and my hight more than 5.4 inch. i have good knowledge about the weapon because befor i worked there in the Dara Adam khel. I know languages. Pashto. Urdu. English. hindi.and little bit Arabic. and also i am married please just explain to me how i join the ARMY’ or ‘NAVY’

• hassan nasrullah 3 years ago

my brother is in D.Com part-II , he will be able to apply??
    he got 75% in D.Com part-I and 60% in matric..

• I have will be able to apply??

• asmatullah khan 3 years ago

i have graduation in telecom engineering,and want to join pak navy

• salam i am imran ali i have join the ARMY’ or ‘NAVY

• Abdullah 3 years ago

salam sir g ye pin code kaha se milega jb apna status chek krna ho tho pin code mang raha hai so plzzzzz tell me

• SIR I have done matric with 68 % and i m really keen to join Pak Army and my father too but the required education is intermediate and i havnt done it due to financial problem so CAN I APPLY ?

• hassan ali khan 3 years ago

i’v done ba with 43% marks and also done ics in 50% marks my age is 23..can i apply in any branch in navy? kindly inform me

• My Name is Farhatullah
    I am Graduate and i am married 2nd class how i can apply pak navy or isi 4rom hyd sindh plz reply.

• I’m a fitt pak tech,man for 28year. Can i’m join pak neavy.i’m hold Electrical work.

• Ramiz 3 years ago

Sir meray matric me 58% num hain and age 19 year kya,can i’m join neavy

• Mohmmad Shafiq 3 years ago

I HAVE PASSED MY F.Sc Pree Engneering with 45%num can i an jion pak neavy

• Mohmmad Shafiq 3 years ago

I HAVE PASSED MY F.Sc Pree Engneering with 45%num can i am jion pak neavy

• test date is wrong plz 2011 or 2012

• asallamalakum,,ma Dubai Police ma ho,,ma shata ho I S I jount kro,,plz help me

• Asad butt 3 years ago

As salam o alaikum

m asad from lahore my age 21 n want to die for pakistaan plz give me one chans plz plz

• i am pakistani but live in greece .my hight age is 16yers .sir my pak navy join car sakta eagocaton 8th

• awais 3 years ago

salam …
    sir where is you’r office in islamabad… plx tell me..

• M.Faisal Ikram 3 years ago

My Name M.Faisal Ikram AGE 16 YEAR HIGHT 6.1… MA I.CS Kar Raha Ho Mara Matric Ma 657 num ha plz tel me… my cell num 03314864005 .03134552503 muja pakistan bohat pasand ha i love pakistan

• i want to joint isi how it will be could u refer

• mashal zahra 3 years ago

hi. mje es job l liye kese apply krna ho ga?

• mashal zahra 3 years ago

hi? ma es job k liye kese apply kr skti hon?

• M.Faisal Ikram 3 years ago

Mara name M.Faisal i.cs ka student ho aur mara matric ma 657 num ha mara mobile num ha 03314864005

• Muhammad Hamza Munir 3 years ago

Mere F.Sc main 1st Year Main 59% Marks aaye Hain
    Kia Main Pak Navy Ko Join Kar Sakta Hun???????

• Aslam Aleicum

Mera naam Zeeshan Asghar hai, mein Spain mein study ker raha hoon 2nd year Bachelor(sciense) mein, last year mein nei 85% marks liye, Mein Pakistan Army join kerna chahta hoon…! Muje kiya karna hoga?

• jamroz khan 3 years ago

sir main ne bsc ki hai 273/550 (49.63%) hai aur fsc mai 632/1100 (57.45%) marks hai or msc in progress age 22 yr (08.01.1990)dob hai kiya mai apply kar sakta hoon pak navy pn cadetmai. so kindly reply at email addres or cell no 03139217012.plzzzzzzzzzz

• yar online rgistration me aik masla ha wo pori nae hoti
    profile create ho ge mgr
    slip to ae nae

• hina munnawar ahmad 3 years ago

i want 2 join pak army my quailification is Msc chmistry n MA English age is 28 yaers

• syed faizan haider 3 years ago

main azad kashmir se hon.kya main navy main ja skta hon?

• Annie Shah 3 years ago

Aoa , My name is Annie n i want to join.. but i dont know about the criteria of girls joining army. my age is 21 & i have done My intermediate. doing BA . with having experience of 3yrs as Customer Relation Officer & Telesale Representative for in bound & out bound . can u please guide me properly. thanks

• fahad 3 years ago

experience in Telesale or somethong else is not required by army. you are left with very limited options now because of BA.

• fahad 3 years ago

experience in other jobs doesn’t matter. army doesn’t require that. you now have very limited options because of BA.

• Abdul suboor 3 years ago

Visit site and this help u there is also ads r present which u want…u just visit it.

• Abdul suboor 3 years ago

If u need more then email me at

• Abdul suboor 3 years ago

Im abdul suboor My email is and my nmbr is 923348946793 plz mujhe b guide karein aur jo guidness me apko age is 18 and my fsc in progress my marjrks in ist yeas is of 65 percent.

• you can apply in army if you had 50% marks in inter and 60% marks in ba and yes i agree with fahad that experience in Telesale or somethong else is not required by army

• Naseer Ahmad 3 years ago

I love pakistan navy and want to join navy my eduction is B.A

• Sadia Malik 3 years ago

i am Sadia Malik from Azad Kashmir.i av done Msc.Chemistry.i am a govt employee and serving as Lecturer in Chemistry.can i join Pak Army.please give me proper guide line.

• Waqas Sultan 3 years ago

Dear Sir,

I am Waqas Sultan from Karachi, I am 22 years of age with hight of 5’3 and I have completed Inter in Commerce Group, I am currently working in a Telecom Company so I want to know that could I apply to join Pakistan Navy? I am very much interested in Joining Navy and it will be my pleasure to serve my country.
    Please advise.

• Uzair Sultan Shah 3 years ago

abay pehlay copy paste marna band kar phir navy join karna …

• Nabeel Ahmed 3 years ago

Asalamo alikum:
    Dear Sir,
    I am Nabeel Ahmed from Lahore, I am 21 years of age with hight of 5’8 and I have gragduction in Commerce Group, I am currently studying in ( from the university of lahore, so I want to know that could I apply to join Pakistan Navy? I am very much interested in Joining Navy and it will be my pleasure to serve my country.
    Please advise.

• ANJAM SHEHZADA 3 years ago

• Mohsin soomro 3 years ago

Sir i want join pak navy so sir plase more information share with me my contect number : 03132561858 emails:

• sir i want to join pak navy and my education is MATRIC can i apply for it plz reply me quickly and 2nd question why pak navy peshawar contact number is coming for last two days

• l have 59.5% marks in please tell me that can i apply for pak navy…

• no you cant apply because you dont have 60% marks and there is no relaxtion of marks in army

• salam sir i have 70% marks is matric and 65%marks in intermediat and now i am studying in bsc part 2 my height is 5’6 living in peshawar age 19. can i apply ? please tell me the procedure

• Waqas akhtar 3 years ago

Aslam-o-alaikum i am 20 year old i was inter class pass premedical in 70% and student of part 2 how can i join pak navy’

• Asalamo alikum:
    Dear Sir,
    I am Mohsin Raza from Mian Channu , I am 22 years of age with hight of 5’6 and I have gragduction in, I am currently studying in (M.A) from the BZU Multan , so I want to know that could I apply to join Pakistan Navy? I am very much interested in Joining Navy and it will be my pleasure to serve my country

• attaullah 3 years ago

i have passed matric with 64percent marks and fsc with 59.7/100 can i apply to this job

• sir ye pin#code kahan mily ga..jb mai registratoin maang raha hai..plzzz sir kon sa pin.code lgana hai…plzzz jldi repl kro..pllllzzz

• Abdullah Fayyaz 3 years ago

Dear Sir,
    My name is abdullah fayyaz. I am from Okara. I am 23 Years Old. my hight is 5’11. I have passed B-Tech (Hons) in mechanical engineering with first division 3 gpa.
    so, respected sir i want to know that could i apply to join Pakistan Navy?? Iam interested in Pakistan Navy.
    so plz sir, guide me .
    REGARDS Abdullah

• aqeel 3 years ago

i passed fsc exams and got 72 % marks … plz tell me how to register

• salam sir m inter m hn or m medical parh rhi hn m pak army join karna chati hn

• M.Asif Akram 3 years ago

a.a.sir me pak navy me apply krna chahta hn or meray matric me 67% marks hain or me 51% marks hain.
    Sir kia me apply kr skta hn.or meri age 16 years or 9 month hai.

• muhammad junaid 3 years ago

salam my name is junaid i want to join pakistan navy i have passed matric 66% with science. my hieght is 170cm and my age is 18 can i join pakistan navy with 66% if i join then how can i? please tell me…..
    contact 0333-3663029

• I want join pak army and my interset in pak army but any one fill the Rigistration plz also tell me number03033057194

my colifacation Enter12 pass

• assalam o alaikum …sir plz mearay qus ka ans day dain mainay abi intar kia hai or mari 57% hai or main nay hafiz b kia hai or mari age 19 year hai or mari matric main 76 % thi kia main army ya navy main apply kar sakta hun plz sir rep kar dain ,…………….

• i want to join navy mjhay bohat intrrested hay navy may i love navyy

• Mohammad Shakeeb Ghazi 3 years ago

i have done inter in 63 percentage

• Adeel Mehboob 3 years ago

Sir man ny Fsc medical man ke ha.can i apply in navy????plz rply

• Sir man ny Fsc medical man 88% marks ly han kia man navy man apply kr sakti hon???

• I am 26yrs old MBBS doctor and want desparately to join PN but have little info about it. Please, guide me when seats for doctors will come and on which rank PN appoint doctors. I will be thankful if you guide me.

• Sir kia me ISI join kr sakta hun inter kara hai mene
    age 28
    higt 5.8

• Uzair Sultan Shah 3 years ago

no as graduation is must for joining ISI .

• aga rana 3 years ago

m a girl n doing doctor ov pharmacy…………….can i apply on behalf of my fsc result???????????n on which post???????????/

• zainab 3 years ago

A.O.A friends……plz koi bta sakta hai k pak navy ki vacancies kb tk aye gin SSC (short service commision) for girls ??????? thanks in advance

• Adeel 3 years ago

Is there Any prescribed Slaybus for Preliminary Test ???? And about initial medical And Intelligence tests ?? No Date is mentioned in instructions !

• am sir my name is zainab n iam living in karachi i have 60%marks in matrick i want a join pak army plzzz help me how i will join army

• how to check the pin number to check status plz reply me immediately

• Hassan 2 years ago

Mujhe bhi koi bata do ke online registration krwany ke baad ye PIN # Ya Registration slip kase milti hai?

• Nosheen 3 years ago

salaam my d/b is 3/1/1992,& infsc 567 marks han kia ma navy as officer join ker sakte hon b/c i like it.

• Taimoor Shahzad 3 years ago

Pakistan paindabad

• Bilal Ahmed 3 years ago

Asalam u alaikum sir . i applied in navy.i sub,it the form online.but i didn’t get can i get my pin number to check my status.myID is : plz tell me .thank you

• Nauman Elahi 2 years ago

yar ya kiya bat hoe females ko itne relaxation Q bhai mery age 23 ha mager main Q nahe apply ker sakta May I ask Y

• Muhammad Ayub 2 years ago

Assalam-o-Alaikum Sir.
    Mai Pak NAVY join karna chahta hon …. My age is 20 and I studied at Hazara University, Mansehra.

• Muhammad Naveed 2 years ago

Respected Sir.
    i have done BS Architecture(5 year program) and i want to join pak navy.
    is there any procedure to join pak navy on short course direct ranked as captain.
    Ar.Muhammad Naveed Saad

• shahzad minhaj 2 years ago

kya may abi navy k ley apply nhi kar sakta?

• Karamullah 2 years ago

Sir mein navy join karna chahta hn mein B.A pass hn meree height 5.4 inch hai help me 03313447375

• Dear Sir,
    I am Sadaf Ullah Qureshi, I am Done DAE Computer Technology 1st Division From S.B.T.E Karachi, I am Looking a Job Please Give me a One Chance,
    Cell No: 03442681554

• salam sir
    father name fareed khan
    cnic 1310109743379
    dob 15-06-1980
    status single
    sex male
    height 5ft9inch
    qualification DAE(civil)1794/3400,5 years experience & B.A (LAW)
    Computer 6 month short course ,3 month authocad course
    cell no 03348983725,03449489760

• ilove pk navy and if you give me a chance insahallah i will serve the nation.
    thanks regards naseer fared

• hello web master may i joind navy plz tell me about some prosess tahnks.

• salam. Sir me ne m.a islamiat me 53*/* marks hy age 22 hy aur utility stors of pakistan me salesman ho so please sir pak navi me jana chahta ho muje koi job pak navy me de muje ap ki rply ka intzar rahe ga thanks 0345 4892350

• Dr Saifullah 2 years ago

Isn’t there any professional to respond? Just bachay bachay reply kar rahe hain who dont have first hand knowledge. I am a doctor want to apply as GDMO, I just want to ask whether I will get chance for furthur studies if I apply for Navy? Secondly, I hav DNS (Deviated Nasal Septum), for which according to my knowledge I’ll be given a time for surgery, but I want to confirm whether they can disqualify me on it?
    If anybody have 1st hand knowledge reply me at
    I’ll thankful.
    Wa Salam

• Taqadus ali 2 years ago

I like all pakistan forces,because i m pakistan,i love pakistan.and my pry also with all pakistan.people

• abdul malik 2 years ago

i want to jion pak navy inshallah i am abl

• i love pak navy..join pak navy inshaallah

• sir kindly let me knw that im a student of i-com.. i read all the requirement which must be needed to join navy as a commision officer.. and the good point is i ‘ve that all.. but im studing in i-com .. can i be able to join navy.. plz sir reply.. its the matter of my all hopes..

• nadia 2 years ago

i m a dentst…i want to join navy…wts the procedure of joining navy as a dentist??

• muhammad hanif 2 years ago

ilove pak navy join pak navy inshallah

• my name is imad naeem i belong 2 a middle class family i love pak forces v.v.v.v.v.much i want 2 join pak navy force plzzzz give me a chance Inshallah i will be your choice plz i shall b v.v.thankfull 2 u.

• muhammad bilal 2 years ago

salam sir
    i have completed my in engineering.sir i want to join navy so would you please give me a chance to show you my talent and my age is 20.

• imran 2 years ago

my name is#
    imran arif father name arif hussain sir i am matrik pas and icom contineo sir mery 2 mamu pak army mai hain aur mujy navy mai sulect hony ka bohat shok hai plz reply me 03354536075

• Farzand Ali 2 years ago

SIR I have forgot my Pin code while regestration at pak navy

so from where I can get it??????????? please help me

• Farzand Ali 2 years ago

my CNIC number 16202-7973

• javed inayat bhutto 10 months ago

please tell me the pin no so i can check my status please sir i have applied for SSG and i am a student of M.A english and now i have cleared my B.Sc with flying no and currently studing M.A in english

• javed inayat bhutto 10 months ago

i want to have my pin no so i can check my status right now

• M umer 2 months ago

Salam sir I hv done matric and my age will be 20 on n0v,11,2015 want to join pak navy as sailor tech i m eligible to join r n0t?