Join Pakistan Navy as Officer - Registration Starts

Join Pakistan Navy as Officer – Registration Starts

October 25, 2012

Now you can Join Pakistan Navy as an Officer – Registration has been started for Pakistan Navy Cadet. Last date of registration is 11 November, 2012.

The Basic Requirements are as follow:

Age Civilian 16 ½ – 21.0 years Serving 17.0 – 23.0 years
Height Male 5′ 4″ Female
Gender Male
Marital Status Single / Unmarried
Requirements This is the main scheme for enrollment of officers in Pakistan Navy. Under this scheme candidates are inducted twice a year as PN Cadet. This type of commission is offered in the following branches after the successful completion of 2 years initial training.
– Operations
– Weapon Engineering
– Marine Engineering
– Supply

ELIGIBILITY
- Marital Status: Unmarried Male Citizens of Pakistan
– Age Civilian Candidates: 16.1/2 – 21 years Service (On 1st January  2012)
– Candidates: 17 -23 years on On 1st January  2012.(Armed Forces only)

For Registration online – Click Here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join Pakistan Navy as Officer – Registration Starts

Tags:

131 Responses to Join Pakistan Navy as Officer – Registration Starts

1. M Saad ul hassan on October 25, 2012 at 5:55 pm

i live in kashmir. I want to join navy.im i able?

• M Saad ul hassan on October 25, 2012 at 5:57 pm

sorry! Am i able?

• Saifullah junejo on October 28, 2012 at 5:31 pm

wanna join pak navy.

• asim on November 15, 2012 at 9:09 pm

ess k leya qualification kia ha neavy ka leya

• Arslan Saleem on November 23, 2012 at 4:31 pm

yes i join

• warda urooj on November 2, 2012 at 12:06 pm

name: warda urooj,,,
      age: 22
      qulifiction: B.A prat 2

2. Hazrat Bilal on October 25, 2012 at 6:33 pm

Salam, i have passed B.A with 52 % marks. Can i apply.

• Amer Riaz on November 8, 2012 at 2:02 pm

no you cant you have to get 60% marks in BA,B.COM,BSC to apply (only if you have 50% marks in intermediate) in navy,army and airforce

3. Hazrat Bilal on October 25, 2012 at 6:34 pm

Salam, i have passed B.A with 52 % marks. My age is 22 and hight 6 feet. Can i apply?

4. Sayyaf rehman on October 25, 2012 at 7:15 pm

I want to join pak navy iz oficer n0w am n 2nd year(medicl) i passed ist year with 62 percent marks are i,m eligbl for thz plz reply me fast

• ahad on November 2, 2012 at 9:46 pm

• ASAD HUSSAIN RAJPER on November 3, 2012 at 9:13 am

sir mein navy join karna chahta hun maine 2nd year 65% mein pas kiya hai PLZ REPLY

5. iqra malik on October 25, 2012 at 7:18 pm

salam! it’s me iqra malik.my age is 19 years but my eye side is weak.i like to join pak army.can i able to join pak army or navy.????????

• Bilal on November 2, 2012 at 11:52 am

Yeah u can….!!!!

• diabu on November 2, 2012 at 11:52 am

u can,,,

• MUHAMMAD SHAHID on November 2, 2012 at 4:50 pm

whats is ur qualification send ur detail with contacts in this emails
      tnx

• IQRAMALIK on November 14, 2012 at 8:38 pm

MY QUALIFICATION IS FSC FROM COMPUTER SCIENCE.

• Abdul suboor on November 4, 2012 at 3:35 pm

Sory but the thing which i knw that u’ll have place a problem in medical test….for more email me at superstar4all@gmail.com

• alinawaz on November 10, 2012 at 9:24 pm

sir man pkistan navi join krna chahta hn plz hlp me 03005413699

• ayaan on January 9, 2013 at 3:39 pm

yes u can.call on *********** to know

• Muhamamd Mueez on January 12, 2013 at 3:46 pm

Sir ma Pakistan navy join kar na chata hon or as a pn cadet or matrick pas hon keya ma join kar sakta hon plz reply me

6. muhammadahmedsiddiqui on October 25, 2012 at 8:36 pm

Salam i like to join pak army my hight is 6.1 qualification matric and age 17 years

7. Fazal amin on October 26, 2012 at 10:15 am

I am Fazal amin working in the U A E my age is 22. qualification Metric science and my hight more than 5.4 inch. i have good knowledge about the weapon because befor i worked there in the Dara Adam khel. I know languages. Pashto. Urdu. English. hindi.and little bit Arabic. and also i am married please just explain to me how i join the ARMY’ or ‘NAVY’

8. hassan nasrullah on October 26, 2012 at 11:46 am

my brother is in D.Com part-II , he will be able to apply??
    he got 75% in D.Com part-I and 60% in matric..

9. MUHAMMAD ZAHID KHAN on October 26, 2012 at 1:01 pm

I have will be able to apply??

10. asmatullah khan on October 26, 2012 at 2:12 pm

i have graduation in telecom engineering,and want to join pak navy

11. imranali on October 26, 2012 at 2:58 pm

salam i am imran ali i have join the ARMY’ or ‘NAVY

12. Abdullah on October 26, 2012 at 9:59 pm

salam sir g ye pin code kaha se milega jb apna status chek krna ho tho pin code mang raha hai so plzzzzz tell me

13. SUJAD HUSSAIN on October 26, 2012 at 11:39 pm

SIR I have done matric with 68 % and i m really keen to join Pak Army and my father too but the required education is intermediate and i havnt done it due to financial problem so CAN I APPLY ?
    PLZZZZZZZZZZZ I WANT TO BE GIVEN JUST ONE CHANCE

• Amer Riaz on November 8, 2012 at 2:05 pm

yes but you can apply for soldier only

14. hassan ali khan on October 26, 2012 at 11:59 pm

i’v done ba with 43% marks and also done ics in 50% marks my age is 23..can i apply in any branch in navy? kindly inform me

15. Farhatullah on October 28, 2012 at 9:49 am

My Name is Farhatullah
    I am Graduate and i am married 2nd class how i can apply pak navy or isi 4rom hyd sindh plz reply.

16. Sabir Ali on October 28, 2012 at 9:58 am

I’m a fitt pak tech,man for 28year. Can i’m join pak neavy.i’m hold Electrical work.

17. Ramiz on October 28, 2012 at 11:22 am

Sir meray matric me 58% num hain and age 19 year kya,can i’m join neavy

18. Mohmmad Shafiq on October 28, 2012 at 12:53 pm

I HAVE PASSED MY F.Sc Pree Engneering with 45%num can i an jion pak neavy

19. Mohmmad Shafiq on October 28, 2012 at 12:55 pm

I HAVE PASSED MY F.Sc Pree Engneering with 45%num can i am jion pak neavy

• Amer Riaz on November 8, 2012 at 2:06 pm

no you cant you had 60% or above marks in fsc to apply for army,navy or paf

20. asif on October 29, 2012 at 11:37 am

test date is wrong plz 2011 or 2012

21. suroor albalouch on October 29, 2012 at 3:29 pm

asallamalakum,,ma Dubai Police ma ho,,ma shata ho I S I jount kro,,plz help me

22. Asad butt on October 30, 2012 at 8:31 pm

As salam o alaikum

m asad from lahore my age 21 n want to die for pakistaan plz give me one chans plz plz

23. humayun farooq on October 31, 2012 at 1:10 pm

i am pakistani but live in greece .my hight 6.my age is 16yers .sir my pak navy join car sakta hoo.my eagocaton 8th

24. awais on October 31, 2012 at 7:18 pm

salam …
    sir where is you’r office in islamabad… plx tell me..

25. M.Faisal Ikram on November 1, 2012 at 3:01 pm

My Name M.Faisal Ikram AGE 16 YEAR HIGHT 6.1… MA I.CS Kar Raha Ho Mara Matric Ma 657 num ha plz tel me… my cell num 03314864005 .03134552503 muja pakistan bohat pasand ha i love pakistan

26. MUHAMMAD SHAHID on November 2, 2012 at 4:52 pm

i want to joint isi how it will be could u refer

27. mashal zahra on November 2, 2012 at 5:08 pm

hi. mje es job l liye kese apply krna ho ga?

• fahad on November 4, 2012 at 9:37 am

what is your qualification??

28. mashal zahra on November 2, 2012 at 5:11 pm

hi? ma es job k liye kese apply kr skti hon?

29. M.Faisal Ikram on November 2, 2012 at 7:47 pm

Mara name M.Faisal ha.ma i.cs ka student ho aur mara matric ma 657 num ha mara mobile num ha 03314864005

30. Muhammad Hamza Munir on November 2, 2012 at 8:12 pm

Mere F.Sc main 1st Year Main 59% Marks aaye Hain
    Kia Main Pak Navy Ko Join Kar Sakta Hun???????

31. Zeeshan Asghar on November 2, 2012 at 8:57 pm

Aslam Aleicum

Mera naam Zeeshan Asghar hai, mein Spain mein study ker raha hoon 2nd year Bachelor(sciense) mein, last year mein nei 85% marks liye, Mein Pakistan Army join kerna chahta hoon…! Muje kiya karna hoga?

32. jamroz khan on November 3, 2012 at 7:31 am

salam:
    sir main ne bsc ki hai 273/550 (49.63%) hai aur fsc mai 632/1100 (57.45%) marks hai or msc in progress age 22 yr (08.01.1990)dob hai kiya mai apply kar sakta hoon pak navy pn cadetmai. so kindly reply at email addres lovehum_khan@yahoo.com or cell no 03139217012.plzzzzzzzzzz
    03139217012.plzzzzzzzzzz

33. sharjeel on November 3, 2012 at 9:38 pm

yar online rgistration me aik masla ha wo pori nae hoti
    profile create ho ge mgr
    slip to ae nae

34. hina munnawar ahmad on November 3, 2012 at 10:09 pm

i want 2 join pak army my quailification is Msc chmistry n MA English age is 28 yaers

35. syed faizan haider on November 4, 2012 at 12:05 am

main azad kashmir se hon.kya main navy main ja skta hon?

36. Annie Shah on November 4, 2012 at 12:35 am

Aoa , My name is Annie n i want to join.. but i dont know about the criteria of girls joining army. my age is 21 & i have done My intermediate. doing BA . with having experience of 3yrs as Customer Relation Officer & Telesale Representative for in bound & out bound . can u please guide me properly. thanks

• fahad on November 4, 2012 at 9:42 am

experience in Telesale or somethong else is not required by army. you are left with very limited options now because of BA.

• fahad on November 4, 2012 at 9:47 am

experience in other jobs doesn’t matter. army doesn’t require that. you now have very limited options because of BA.

• Abdul suboor on November 4, 2012 at 3:28 pm

Visit site http://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk and this help u there is also ads r present which u want…u just visit it.

• Abdul suboor on November 4, 2012 at 3:30 pm

If u need more then email me at superstar4all@gmail.com

• Abdul suboor on November 4, 2012 at 3:46 pm

Im abdul suboor My email is
      superstar4all@gmail.com and my nmbr is 923348946793 plz mujhe b guide karein aur jo guidness me apko karnga.my age is 18 and my fsc in progress my marjrks in ist yeas is of 65 percent.

• Amer Riaz on November 8, 2012 at 2:09 pm

you can apply in army if you had 50% marks in inter and 60% marks in ba and yes i agree with fahad that experience in Telesale or somethong else is not required by army

37. Naseer Ahmad on November 4, 2012 at 2:01 am

I love pakistan navy and want to join navy my eduction is B.A

38. Sadia Malik on November 4, 2012 at 9:38 am

i am Sadia Malik from Azad Kashmir.i av done Msc.Chemistry.i am a govt employee and serving as Lecturer in Chemistry.can i join Pak Army.please give me proper guide line.

• Abdul suboor on November 4, 2012 at 3:53 pm

I want serve my life 4 pakistan.,plz guide me about joing pak army and navy.my nmbr is 923348946793 and email is superstar4all@gmail.com

39. Waqas Sultan on November 4, 2012 at 12:20 pm

Dear Sir,

I am Waqas Sultan from Karachi, I am 22 years of age with hight of 5’3 and I have completed Inter in Commerce Group, I am currently working in a Telecom Company so I want to know that could I apply to join Pakistan Navy? I am very much interested in Joining Navy and it will be my pleasure to serve my country.
    Please advise.

• Uzair Sultan Shah on November 19, 2012 at 10:58 pm

abay pehlay copy paste marna band kar phir navy join karna …

40. Nabeel Ahmed on November 4, 2012 at 10:08 pm

Asalamo alikum:
    Dear Sir,
    I am Nabeel Ahmed from Lahore, I am 21 years of age with hight of 5’8 and I have gragduction in Commerce Group, I am currently studying in (M.com) from the university of lahore, so I want to know that could I apply to join Pakistan Navy? I am very much interested in Joining Navy and it will be my pleasure to serve my country.
    Please advise.

41. ANJAM SHEHZADA on November 5, 2012 at 2:11 pm

I WANT TO JOIN PAK NAVY. M I ABLE FOR PAK NAVY PLZ REPLY ME!

42. Mohsin soomro on November 5, 2012 at 9:36 pm

Sir i want join pak navy so sir plase more information share with me my contect number : 03132561858 emails: mohsinsoomro22@yahoo.com

43. sujad hussain on November 6, 2012 at 10:34 am

sir i want to join pak navy and my education is MATRIC can i apply for it plz reply me quickly and 2nd question why pak navy peshawar contact number is coming for last two days

44. Asad on November 6, 2012 at 11:41 am

l have 59.5% marks in fsc..so please tell me that can i apply for pak navy…

• Amer Riaz on November 8, 2012 at 2:10 pm

no you cant apply because you dont have 60% marks and there is no relaxtion of marks in army

• iqra hayat on November 23, 2012 at 11:11 am

salam sir i have 70% marks is matric and 65%marks in intermediat and now i am studying in bsc part 2 my height is 5’6 living in peshawar age 19. can i apply ? please tell me the procedure

45. Waqas akhtar on November 6, 2012 at 6:21 pm

Aslam-o-alaikum i am 20 year old i was inter class pass premedical in 70% and student of b.com part 2 how can i join pak navy’

46. ABDUL WAHEED BUGTI on November 6, 2012 at 6:49 pm

SIR I HAVE 1DIVISHION MARKS IN F,S,C PASS FROM ARMY,PUBLIC COLLEG PANO AQIL CANTT…PLZZ SIR MUJY BALOCHISTAN,,COTA K SEAT MAI UTAY..

47. ABDUL WAHEED BUGTI on November 6, 2012 at 6:51 pm

MUJY PAKNAVY MAI OFFICER/2LEFTAND BNAY KA BOAT SHOQ HAI…PLZZZ

48. mohsin on November 7, 2012 at 12:02 pm

Asalamo alikum:
    Dear Sir,
    I am Mohsin Raza from Mian Channu , I am 22 years of age with hight of 5’6 and I have gragduction in, I am currently studying in (M.A) from the BZU Multan , so I want to know that could I apply to join Pakistan Navy? I am very much interested in Joining Navy and it will be my pleasure to serve my country

49. yaseen ahmed on November 7, 2012 at 1:31 pm

rfgty

50. attaullah on November 7, 2012 at 5:28 pm

sir,
    i have passed matric with 64percent marks and fsc with 59.7/100 can i apply to this job

51. ABDUL WAHEED BUGTI on November 8, 2012 at 9:32 am

sir ye pin#code kahan mily ga..jb mai registratoin maang raha hai..plzzz sir kon sa pin.code lgana hai…plzzz jldi repl kro..pllllzzz

52. Abdullah Fayyaz on November 8, 2012 at 12:23 pm

Assalam.o.Alaekum
    Dear Sir,
    My name is abdullah fayyaz. I am from Okara. I am 23 Years Old. my hight is 5’11. I have passed B-Tech (Hons) in mechanical engineering with first division 3 gpa.
    so, respected sir i want to know that could i apply to join Pakistan Navy?? Iam interested in Pakistan Navy.
    so plz sir, guide me .
    REGARDS Abdullah

53. aqeel on November 8, 2012 at 12:44 pm

i passed fsc exams and got 72 % marks … plz tell me how to register

54. fibha iqbal on November 8, 2012 at 11:36 pm

salam sir m inter m hn or m medical parh rhi hn m pak army join karna chati hn

55. M.Asif Akram on November 9, 2012 at 11:26 am

a.a.sir me pak navy me apply krna chahta hn or meray matric me 67% marks hain or f.sc me 51% marks hain.
    Sir kia me apply kr skta hn.or meri age 16 years or 9 month hai.

56. muhammad junaid on November 9, 2012 at 11:49 am

salam my name is junaid i want to join pakistan navy i have passed matric 66% with science. my hieght is 170cm and my age is 18 can i join pakistan navy with 66% if i join then how can i? please tell me…..
    contact 0333-3663029

57. aftab on November 9, 2012 at 4:26 pm

I want join pak army and my interset in pak army but any one fill the Rigistration plz also tell me number03033057194
    03463940311

58. aftab on November 9, 2012 at 4:28 pm

03463940311
    my colifacation Enter12 pass

59. hafiz owais khan on November 10, 2012 at 2:27 pm

assalam o alaikum …sir plz mearay qus ka ans day dain mainay abi intar kia hai or mari 57% hai or main nay hafiz b kia hai or mari age 19 year hai or mari matric main 76 % thi kia main army ya navy main apply kar sakta hun plz sir rep kar dain ,…………….

60. Mohammad Shakeeb Ghazi on November 10, 2012 at 2:59 pm

i want to join navy mjhay bohat intrrested hay navy may i love navyy

61. Mohammad Shakeeb Ghazi on November 10, 2012 at 3:01 pm

i have done inter in 63 percentage

62. Adeel Mehboob on November 10, 2012 at 8:07 pm

Sir man ny Fsc medical man ke ha.can i apply in navy????plz rply

63. Hina on November 10, 2012 at 8:13 pm

Sir man ny Fsc medical man 88% marks ly han kia man navy man apply kr sakti hon???

64. Saif on November 11, 2012 at 1:25 am

I am 26yrs old MBBS doctor and want desparately to join PN but have little info about it. Please, guide me when seats for doctors will come and on which rank PN appoint doctors. I will be thankful if you guide me.
    saifhabib2010@hotmail.com

65. AQEEL KHAN on November 11, 2012 at 1:58 am

Sir kia me ISI join kr sakta hun inter kara hai mene
    age 28
    higt 5.8

• Uzair Sultan Shah on November 19, 2012 at 11:01 pm

no as graduation is must for joining ISI .

66. aga rana on November 11, 2012 at 11:04 pm

m a girl n doing doctor ov pharmacy…………….can i apply on behalf of my fsc result???????????n on which post???????????/

67. zainab on November 12, 2012 at 9:59 pm

A.O.A friends……plz koi bta sakta hai k pak navy ki vacancies kb tk aye gin SSC (short service commision) for girls ??????? thanks in advance

68. Adeel on November 13, 2012 at 9:27 pm

Is there Any prescribed Slaybus for Preliminary Test ???? And about initial medical And Intelligence tests ?? No Date is mentioned in instructions !

69. zainab tahir on November 15, 2012 at 2:08 am

am sir my name is zainab n iam living in karachi i have 60%marks in matrick i want a join pak army plzzz help me how i will join army

70. saad on November 15, 2012 at 1:59 pm

how to check the pin number to check status plz reply me immediately

• Hassan on January 5, 2013 at 10:37 pm

Mujhe bhi koi bata do ke online registration krwany ke baad ye PIN # Ya Registration slip kase milti hai?

71. Nosheen on November 15, 2012 at 10:10 pm

salaam my d/b is 3/1/1992,& infsc 567 marks han kia ma navy as officer join ker sakte hon b/c i like it.

72. Taimoor Shahzad on November 17, 2012 at 9:14 am

Pakistan paindabad

73. Bilal Ahmed on November 21, 2012 at 11:44 am

Asalam u alaikum sir . i applied in navy.i sub,it the form online.but i didn’t get pin.how can i get my pin number to check my status.myID is : attractivebest@yahoo.com plz tell me .thank you

74. Nauman Elahi on December 3, 2012 at 1:45 pm

yar ya kiya bat hoe females ko itne relaxation Q bhai mery age 23 ha mager main Q nahe apply ker sakta May I ask Y

75. Muhammad Ayub on December 5, 2012 at 2:30 pm

Assalam-o-Alaikum Sir.
    Mai Pak NAVY join karna chahta hon …. My age is 20 and I studied at Hazara University, Mansehra.

76. Muhammad Naveed on December 18, 2012 at 12:55 pm

Respected Sir.
    i have done BS Architecture(5 year program) and i want to join pak navy.
    is there any procedure to join pak navy on short course direct ranked as captain.
    regards
    Ar.Muhammad Naveed Saad

77. shahzad minhaj on December 20, 2012 at 8:42 pm

kya may abi navy k ley apply nhi kar sakta?

78. Karamullah on December 25, 2012 at 9:39 pm

Sir mein navy join karna chahta hn mein B.A pass hn meree height 5.4 inch hai help me 03313447375

79. Sadaf ullah Qureshi on December 31, 2012 at 7:50 pm

Dear Sir,
    I am Sadaf Ullah Qureshi, I am Done DAE Computer Technology 1st Division From S.B.T.E Karachi, I am Looking a Job Please Give me a One Chance,
    Cell No: 03442681554

80. SHAN ALI QAMBRANI on January 2, 2013 at 5:45 pm

I AM SHAN ALI QAMBRANIFROM SUJAWAL SINDH PAKISTAN AND I WANT TO JOIN PAK NAVY MY AGE IS 18 YEAR MY CELL NUMBER IS 0315842260

81. naseerfareed on January 8, 2013 at 12:11 pm

salam sir
    father name fareed khan
    cnic 1310109743379
    dob 15-06-1980
    status single
    sex male
    height 5ft9inch
    qualification DAE(civil)1794/3400,5 years experience & B.A (LAW)
    Computer 6 month short course ,3 month authocad course
    cell no 03348983725,03449489760

82. naseerfareed on January 8, 2013 at 12:13 pm

ilove pk navy and if you give me a chance insahallah i will serve the nation.
    thanks regards naseer fared

83. muhammad umair baloch on January 8, 2013 at 5:58 pm

hello web master may i joind navy plz tell me about some prosess tahnks.

84. saleem ullah on January 10, 2013 at 11:41 am

salam. Sir me ne m.a islamiat me 53*/* marks hy age 22 hy aur utility stors of pakistan me salesman ho so please sir pak navi me jana chahta ho muje koi job pak navy me de muje ap ki rply ka intzar rahe ga thanks 0345 4892350

85. Dr Saifullah on January 14, 2013 at 3:55 pm

Isn’t there any professional to respond? Just bachay bachay reply kar rahe hain who dont have first hand knowledge. I am a doctor want to apply as GDMO, I just want to ask whether I will get chance for furthur studies if I apply for Navy? Secondly, I hav DNS (Deviated Nasal Septum), for which according to my knowledge I’ll be given a time for surgery, but I want to confirm whether they can disqualify me on it?
    If anybody have 1st hand knowledge reply me at saifhabib2010@hotmail.com.
    I’ll thankful.
    Wa Salam

86. Taqadus ali on January 14, 2013 at 10:34 pm

I like all pakistan forces,because i m pakistan,i love pakistan.and my pry also with all pakistan.people

87. abdul malik on January 14, 2013 at 10:44 pm

i want to jion pak navy inshallah i am abl

88. mujtaba raza on January 27, 2013 at 8:06 pm

i love pak navy..join pak navy inshaallah

89. Hasnain. on January 28, 2013 at 11:38 pm

sir kindly let me knw that im a student of i-com.. i read all the requirement which must be needed to join navy as a commision officer.. and the good point is i ‘ve that all.. but im studing in i-com .. can i be able to join navy.. plz sir reply.. its the matter of my all hopes..

90. nadia on February 5, 2013 at 2:28 pm

i m a dentst…i want to join navy…wts the procedure of joining navy as a dentist??

91. muhammad hanif on February 11, 2013 at 10:15 am

ilove pak navy join pak navy inshallah

92. Imad Naeem on February 17, 2013 at 9:01 pm

my name is imad naeem i belong 2 a middle class family i love pak forces v.v.v.v.v.much i want 2 join pak navy force plzzzz give me a chance Inshallah i will be your choice plz i shall b v.v.thankfull 2 u.

93. muhammad bilal on February 26, 2013 at 6:09 pm

salam sir
    i have completed my f.sc in engineering.sir i want to join navy so would you please give me a chance to show you my talent and my age is 20.

94. imran on May 7, 2013 at 8:09 am

my name is#
    imran arif father name arif hussain sir i am matrik pas and icom contineo sir mery 2 mamu pak army mai hain aur mujy navy mai sulect hony ka bohat shok hai plz reply me 03354536075

95. NOMAN SIKANDAR on May 21, 2013 at 5:34 pm

I NOMAN MY DATE OF BIRTH IZ 4.10.92 AND I HAVE CLEARED MY FSC WITH 61%MARKS.SIR WILL U PLZ TELL ME THAT CAN I APPLY FOR NAVY COMMISSION TEST.HEIGHT 5.8.

96. NOMAN SIKANDAR on May 21, 2013 at 5:37 pm

SIR PLZ CONTACT WITH THIS NUMBER 03433669189

97. NOMAN SIKANDAR on May 21, 2013 at 5:41 pm

I HAVE DONE FSC WITH PRE.ENGINEERING.SEX MALE

98. Farzand Ali on October 31, 2013 at 3:41 pm

SIR I have forgot my Pin code while regestration at pak navy

so from where I can get it??????????? please help me

99. Farzand Ali on October 31, 2013 at 3:42 pm