Pakistan Army is offering commission for MBBS Doctors, BDS Dentists, and Classified Specialists.

Here are the details:

1: General Duty Medical Officers (GDMOs) as Captains (Male/Female):

Qualification:

MBBS or equivalent qualifications recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental  Council (PM&DC).

Age:

28 years on 01 May 2013.  Relaxable upto 35 years.

2: Dental Surgeon as Captains  (Female)

BDS or equivalent  qualifications recognized by  PM&DC). Having completed  minimum one year house job in  an institution recognized by  PM&DC.

AGE:

28 years on 01 May 2013. Relaxable upto 35 years.

3: Classified Specialists (Specs) as Major:

(a) Anesthesiology (HPG) (Male/Female)
(b) Pathology (HPG) (Male/Female)
(c) Basic Medicine Sciences (Male/Female)
(d) Gynaecology (HPG ) (Female)
(e) Surgeon(HPG) (Male/Female)

Qualification:

MBBS with higher  postgraduate qualifications i.e.  MRCOG, FCPS (Pak), FRCS,  MS American Boards/  Certificate or equivalent in
respective fields of specialties.

AGE:

32 years on 01 May 2013.  Relaxable upto 40 years.

For Registration Visit

• Many be army ma jana ha ……………many abi abi b.a kya ha

• dr sadia mahmood 3 years ago

i have done pharm D,,,means doctor of pharmacy,,,,is there any vacancy for my field?want to join this autonomous army job,,,,,,kindly do as best as u people can to elevate the scope of pharmacists..

• i want to joined pakistan army…. i love pakistan.. and my aim in life is to be army girl

• kash mein b Pakistan Army mein hota ,mojai fakhar ha Pakostan Army donia ki bahtareen Army ha.Yaa Hayyu,Yaa Qayyoom

• kash mein b Pakistan Army mein hota ,mojai fakhar ha Pakostan Army par es donia ki bahtareen Army ha.Yaa Hayyu,Yaa Qayyoom

• Syed shees 3 years ago

I love u Pakistan love u Pakistan army pak soldiers are our pride we salute u

• sir i am serving Pakistan army aviation but i want to join Pakistan army as officer in any field my qualification is metric with science 57% marks than fsc pre-eng not with good marks and after that b.com(it)with good marks please help me i am waiting for your kind reply thanks

• i am m.b.b.s doctor join in army

• same question what about pharm D ??

• nazia noreen 3 years ago

i hv done bds bt my domicil is of peshawar cn i apply as dntist ???

• Sajjad Ahmad 3 years ago

Plz offer commision for Medical Technologist (Clinical Laboratory) having qualification B.S Medical Laboratory Technology.
    Thanks

• dr. sidra 3 years ago

i hve sent my resume at the mentioned email address for queries
    is that ok?

• komal 3 years ago

wt iz d role ov psychologists in army????????????

• Ehsanullah Khan 3 years ago

hmm very imp in selection , training and other insitutes ov Army.

• sana maqsood 3 years ago

SALAAM, if a dentist done its BDS plus house job so can he/she apply?
    is it necessary to be of 28 years?? is there any age limitation to join army..?

• Ehsanullah Khan 3 years ago

w.salam
      max age iz 28 if u dnnt have any further qualification.,.,. age relaxation is given only with sme more qualification.

• ali raza 3 years ago

i m becm a dr. in feb inshALLAH. i want to knw h.j is mandatry aur mimum age 28 mean m 23yr so cn i apply?

• i have done dpt doctor of physical therapy. is there any vaccancy 4 dpt doctors???

• Ehsanullah Khan 3 years ago

yup bt nt in every badge so keep on checking surely will get a chance……

• muhammad jamshaid malik 11 months ago

AOA !i m student of dr of physical therapy 3rdyear in aimclhr badge 2012-017.sir my question is that
        when was the LAST recruitment of dr of physical therapy in pak army?
        is there any recruitment of dr of pt in all pak forces?
        what will be NEXT recruitment of dr of pt in pak army and other forces IN SHA ALLAH?
        when should i contact after completion of my degree and where for recruitment?i mean in which month most probably recruitment of dr of pt r announced?
        THANKING YOU IN ANTICIPATION.

• nazia noreen 3 years ago

cn anybdy tel me wt bks v shld stdy for prelimnry tst dat is on 30th of janvry?

• Ehsanullah Khan 3 years ago

get hold ov the books by dogar publisher ok.
      u want to apply as ?????

• Doc.Ali 3 years ago

can a pharmacist apply for army ??

• Dr afreen 3 years ago

I have heard that ssrc has been announced twice in a year….so when ll it b conducted next time in current year

• Dr afreen 3 years ago

I have heard that ssrc has been announced twice in a year,so when ll it b conducted next time in current year

• slam sir m studant of msc chemistry in punjab university lahore i want to become an army officer please inform me can i eligable to join army…..

• Ehsanullah Khan 3 years ago

u can if the vaccancies will be announced… age?

• Ahmed Kamal 3 years ago

this is all non sense.
    I passed all my written and medical tests, even then they did not call me for an interview with GHQ board
    Now there is new bullshit, they just require females

• the written test comprises mostly of preclinical aor the clinical subjects ,,, or both are in equal proportion

• assalam u alaikum..sir i want to join pak army i love pakistan and pak army..

• muhammad uzair khan 2 years ago

i love pakistani soldiers i proude to be a pakistan army

• Emaan Ali 2 years ago

it will be so good if theyre taking dental surgeon females as well…is it confirmed ??

• Emaan Ali 2 years ago

aoa..im a cadet of amc and i wanna know if theyre really inducting dental surgeon females as well..as in induction was stopped 7 years ago..is this news authentic ?

• Emaan Ali 2 years ago

plus is the pc\asc bond in amc valid dental cadets as well ?

• can a person apply before house job

• Haseeb Alamzeb 2 years ago

Why only female dentist? Male dentists ka kya qusurbmale dentists vacancies shld also be announced

• Dr. Sana 2 years ago

height which is given in above details is
    compulsory???

• maryam 11 months ago

ASSALAMMOALLIKUM wanted to know what comes in bds entry test n any recruitment date for 2015

• dr.huma 11 months ago

hey, can u give me details of the army dental jobs for 2015 !!!

• Aoa.. I am a doctor of physical therapy DPT..can I apply?

• Hira majeed 5 months ago

Can i join army after completing my D.Pharm??? want to to know it??