Pakistan Army is offering commission specially for females, through the Lady Cadet Course 11. Now females can Join Pakistan Army through this course and they will serve as Officers. Check out the details below.

For Registration Click Here

Females: Join Pakistan Army as Captain: Lady Cadet Course 11

Category:

Join Pakistan Army

• good keep it up pakistan army zindabad

• M too mch excited to see this. I have done my masterz in applied psychology part 1st. But i m in 2nd part.:-> alas not complete

• you have to complete your master’s first , atleast with 2nd division, then you might b eligible for the post of psycologist in Army :(

Blazinfist@yahoo.co.uk

• amber 2 years ago

u’ll also have to do a professional diploma in clinical psychology. i’m also in part 2 nd will go for the diploma next year. but the posts for psychologists were last open in 2010. dnt knw when they are recruiting psych officers again.

• Or sir m as a psychologist apply krna chahti hn can u plz tel me how?

• Humaira 2 years ago

Link for registration is not working

• ani naseem@
    You have to complete your’s master first atleast with 2nd division, then you might b eligible for the post of psycologist :(

Blazinfist@yahoo.co.uk

• muzammil batool 2 years ago

hi. is there any possibility with social sciences HONS degree and Masters? regards

• amara gulzar 2 years ago

i did BS(hons) in zoology and want join army… but as it mentioned above there is no requirement of biology or zoology holding degree candidates,,, just engineering holding students are required… how do i can apply??? please help me

• Ume E Farwa 2 years ago

I’ve done B.Sc in Computer Science. Please tell me whether I’m eligible for this or not. I want to serve in Pakistan Defence Forces and was waiting for this oppertunity anxiously. Please tell me whether I can or not?

• sidra munawar 2 years ago

is there no apportunity for the students of managment sceiences like bba hons?
    if there is so plz guide in a proper way

• is there no apportunity for the students of managment sceiences like bba hons?
      if there is so plz guide in a proper way

• bushra ibrahim 2 years ago

I did MA Economics, in which field i can join Pak Army.

• BSc nursing in army ki vacancy kb tk ai gi.

• Rafaqat blani 2 years ago

its great oppourtunity for the womens of pakistan pak army zinda bad

• humerasafeer 2 years ago

hiii i wana 2 join pakistan army
    bt m doing bs hons in biochemistry
    so hw i cn join it
    plz tell me????????????

• can anybody with only one eye blind but 2nd eye right vision having 3.89 C.GPA is elleigible for the seat of army psychologist?

• adila arshad 2 years ago

AOA I am the student of BS(MATH 5th SEMESTER) IS their any post according to my subject?. My GPA is through out the semester is obve than 3

• sameena fatma 2 years ago

I am doing MBA.. No chance for MBA’S ??
    I want to serve my motherland i love to be a part of Armed force.. please guide me.

• dilshad bano 2 years ago

l am d0ing M.c0m (finance)….is there any kind of vacant available 4 me as c0mpare 2 my studies…thank you….

• Nazish 2 years ago

Salam..i am studnt of pharmacy(last year)……i wants to join pak army after compilation of my degree..can i join as a pharmacist??and what r the requirements to join??plz rep

• Nazish 2 years ago

Salam..i am studnt of pharmacy(last year)……i wants to join pak army after compilation of my degree..can i join as a pharmacist??and what r the requirements to join??plz tel me

• sir,can a law graduate or masters in law be eligible for any post in army????????

• zulfiqar haider 2 years ago

Dear Sir,
    My daughter cleared all the tests for GDP131 Badge PAF, but she did not recieve final call due to reasons unknown. Now she is 24 yrs old,whether she can be eligible for Army on basis of her previous qualification of issb and CMB and age relaxition can be given to her.

• Amber 2 years ago

hi…I have done BS(H) physics and now doing M.Phil physics(1st year)..is there any post in army for me ?? i really want to join Pakistan army :(

• noya hasan khan 2 years ago

I want to join the Pak Army and i am the student of B COM.So, tell me scope in pak army after m com.

• syeda zainab 2 years ago

there is no vacancy for m.com or mba?

• syeda zainab 2 years ago

what about b.com students?

• muffarah begum 2 years ago

i am overage for d said post ican work in education department as i m experienced

• aoa m astudent of psychology i did my masters wth first devision…how can i apply fr army n wts da criteria kindly if any one knows plz guide me

• zahrayahmed 2 years ago

i want 2 joine pak army me is doing m.a in communication studies..there is any seat for this feild?

• plz tell me rejistration procedure

• Can student of BS(IT) Hons apply for this ?? PLZZZ Rply

• sana abbasi 2 years ago

ans me plz

• zeenat 2 years ago

salam,i m the stnd of b.com plz tel me how can i join pak army. kindly give me a chance to
    join pak army.

• maliha 2 years ago

well i m too much exicted nd i want to join
    army also plz is thr any post realated to bs hons in economics

• quratulain 2 years ago

any vacancy for medicle

• Aliza 2 years ago

salam m doing master in economic can i join ? how

• Hina muneer 2 years ago

salam. . . .i hv d0ne mastrz in chemistry nd i want to j0in pak army. .is there any place fr me???

• syeda fatima 2 years ago

i hav done inter,,n i vant to join pk army , how can i apply ?? iz there any place 4 me

• numaira 2 years ago

please anyone tel me ,can i apply in this field ??? i have done BS (HONS) In chemistry ?????

• sadia 2 years ago

wot about for b.sc students unk liye koi ni ati post?

• haleema munawer 2 years ago

im doing my masters in coal technology and our degree is dual i.e of miners and also of technologists. can i apply for the army. is there any eligibility for us as well?

• Assalam o alikum
    I have done b.com can i join pak army??? Is there any vacancy 4 me ???

• how we can join pak army after Fsc? plzzzzzz reply soon

• Emran Khan 2 years ago

March me 132 Pma Long Course ae ga, us me fsc k baad apply kr skte ho, fsc 60% domicile of balochistan and local k Liye 55% hy,,,

• sadia 2 years ago

i have done BSCS and i want to apply but in registration form an error occurred again and again in address field….i couldn’t get the error so plz help me how i can remove that error

• sanamahmood 2 years ago

Dear Sir,
    I have done my M.phil in Food and nutrition with research work. i want to join pak army. can you help me in this regard.
    Regards
    Sayyada Sana Mahmood

• samer javed 2 years ago

i hv done my FSC in 1st div.now i want to join army how can i apply?can u please help me….

• mansoor khan 2 years ago

i have done my b.a in 2nd divisi0n. . can i apply for pak army? plz guide me

• syeda.Rabbia.Ashraf 2 years ago

ASSLAOMOALIKUM
    I hv given my m.com in finance final exams in jan 2013,i am mch paistionate to join dis field,i hv no any support ,dat hw can i joined dis field,,,,,websites are enough to provide proper information,plz help me,,,,,

• A.o.A sir i am the student of Bs(hons)in botany..can i apply?plz if there is any opportunity then kindly tell me..i 20 years old.

• aslamu alikum em student of botnay final year em join pak army too mail my id when u got my msg

• what about m.s.c psychology?

• sana murtaza 2 years ago

my height is 5 feet 1.5 inches…can i be consider for application….?

• Ayesha khalid 2 years ago

• Ayesha khalid 2 years ago

What do they mean by “No grade D and only one grade C throughout the academic career” in eligibility criteria? Is this subject wise or semester wise in bachelors degree? Plz answer

• sahil 2 years ago

Ihave done MBA.Is there any vacacy for me? LOVE PAK ARMY

• sahil 2 years ago

LOVE U PAK ARMY

• I’ve done BS in Computer Science n waiting for the result..and my age is 22 years..Please tell me whether I’m eligible for this or not.

• Ayesha khan 2 years ago

Is there any job in army for I.R students ?

• nimra 2 years ago

I have done MSC ECONOMICS but i couldn,t find any space in any of the three forces…..:( is there any scope ???

• raheema 2 years ago

hey! are the requirements for the students applying for army medical collage?

• raheema 2 years ago

hey! are the requirements same for the students applying for army medical collage?

• nisha 2 years ago

i’m a student of law(part2) can i join army?

• i have done my b.a in 1st divisi0n. . can i apply for pak army? plz guide me

• zarnaz 2 years ago

i want to join pak army… i am crazy for it… i want to serve my nation but still i am in 9th grade :( so what to do… please sOmeone guide me…

• i love pak army

• good keep it up pakistan army zindabad i like this post thanks admin <3

• mobin 2 years ago

i bsc(hons) biotechnology………am i eligible to aply????

• i masters in commerce……………can i apply????????

• plz tell me can i apply for pak army………….love u pak army

• salam plz ladies feilds k bary mai information den thanks

• hay i m not understanding how to join army but i m very keen to join it nd not know when its vacancies come can some one help me to join it every details i want tell me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cntct me as soon as possible

• fariha nasrullah 2 years ago

a.o.a sir i have completed bs-physics.in which catagory of army i can apply?

• Fatima 2 years ago

Salam.
    l’m Student of class 10 and l want to go to Risalpur Air force Academy. Then how can I go there?
    Thank you.

• nidaa Gillani 2 years ago

Hi, i have done msc economics i want to join pak army but do,nt know plz give me some information about it

• em botany student is there any vaccancy for botany students in army

• m stdnt of electronics engnrng 6th smstr eithr i hv to w8 till 8th smstr or i cn aply ??

• Natish 2 years ago

sir i have completed my degree of B.E telecommunication Engineering.. I want to ask when LCC 2nd half will start…????

• Assalam o Alaikum… is there any scope in Pak Army for female law graduates??? tell me plzzz… thanx..

• mehak rubab 2 years ago

hi..am mehak rubab …nd i m student of bba(hons) frm bzu sub campus sahiwal…i wana join army after my bba …so can anybody tell me either i wil b able to join it or not…will b thankfull to u

• mehak rubab 2 years ago

hi..i m a student of bba (hons) frm bzu…i wana join pak army…can u suggest me either i can join it or not???

• mehak rubab 2 years ago

May ALLAH fulfil all our wishes r prays..Ameen

• Dilawaiz Anser 2 years ago

can you tell me how can womens join as a captain in army without all type of courses
    just as mans apply

• Saba Khan 2 years ago

sir…me near to comPlete my bs (hons) biochem…..can i join pak army plzz heLpppppppppppppppppppppp ME..I Love pak army …..army is my passion……
    Plz heLp me ..m w8ng fr Ur responce …
    THx i excpt good responce frm ur side..

• areeba fatima 2 years ago

sir i want to join army for sake of my country what should i do????

• Minhal Mughal 1 year ago

hay i hve completed architecture recently and i want to join a pak army… so what to do… please someone guide me…

• MADIHA NASIR 1 year ago

i did my master in physics am i can join pak-army?

• raheela 1 year ago

salam, sir i have a query.
    sir i already give the written test but that time i have not transcript of BS(CS).
    but my query is :
    sir can i apply for pak navy as a computer programmer??
    and i also want to apply in pak army as a captain , if i rejected due to any reason in pak navy then, pak army give me the third chance for a female captain in pak army??
    my g.p is 3.77.
    please sir reply as soon as possible.

• ishrat fatima 1 year ago

AOA.I did m.com in 2011.I want to Join pak army.I am trying to search out all information from pak army website but that website have not to much material about that information.so plz sir tell me how to join pak army after doing m.com or b.com.now I feel k an job ni mele he or sare life side he guzr jai ge.now I have no dreams to do something’s in life.this is the respect of education in Pakistan. Plz tell me how to apply in army.

• ishrat fatima 1 year ago

Plz help us to fullfill our dreams and wishes.all of us is the assets of Pakistan. Why u are wasting of us.plzzzzzzz help us.

• reemalsameen 1 year ago

please tell that about nutrion students …..IF THEY CAN JOIN ARMY?

• reemalsameen 1 year ago

plese tell about nutrion students….IF THEY CAN JOIN ARMY….PLEASE?

• Maryam 9 months ago

I am doing m.com which post will be available for me