Pakistan Navy is offering regular commission. Few of the basic requirements are as follows.This is the main scheme for enrollment of officers in Pakistan Navy. Under this scheme candidates are inducted twice a year as PN Cadet. This type of commission is offered in the following branches after the successful completion of 2 years initial training.

Age Civilian 16 ½ – 21.0 years Serving 17.0 – 23.0 years
Height Male 5′ 4″ Female
Gender Male
Marital Status Single / Unmarried
Requirements This is the main scheme for enrollment of officers in Pakistan Navy. Under this scheme candidates are inducted twice a year as PN Cadet. This type of commission is offered in the following branches after the successful completion of 2 years initial training.
– Operations
– Weapon Engineering
– Marine Engineering
– SupplyELIGIBILITY
– Marital Status: Unmarried Male Citizens of Pakistan
– Age Civilian Candidates: 16.1/2 – 21 years Service (On 1st January 2014)
– Candidates: 17 -23 years on On 1st January  2014.(Armed Forces only)
– Height: 5’4″

Candidates must have qualified HSSC/A-Level with atleast 60% marks with any of the following subjects:

– Physics, Maths and Chemistry

– Physics, Maths and Computer Science

– Physics, Maths and Statistics

– Candidates of A-Level are required to submit equivalence certificate

– F.Sc Part-II appearing candidates with at least 60% marks in Part-I
are eligible. However, they have to provide a hope certificate

Check out the more details in Urdu here, this is the ad published in a paper today.

Join Pakistan Navy as Officer: 2013 Recruitment

• zeeshan 2 years ago

sir koi barti ho to bty

• YASIR 2 years ago

plz i Join Pakistan Navy as Officer

• Is there any jobs on the base of BA/BSC

• Fasih-ur-rehman 2 years ago

I secured 59% marks in HSSC… can I apply ?

• rashad ali 2 years ago

lahore

• Muhammad Zeeshan Bawar 2 years ago

I secured 58% marks in HSSC… can I apply ?

• Fazal zaman afridi 2 years ago

Sorry u r n’t aligible.you can aplay only marine guard.

• muhammd naeem 2 years ago

sir drivers ki bharti kb ay gi.

• Abdul Subhan Nazick 2 years ago

is there any post on the base of b.sc(hons) agri.??????????/

• Asslam o Alaikum Sir,
    sir i have done my matriculation with 48+% but now i have done my Diploma of Assosiate Engieer of 3 years in Mechanical Technology with 70+% can i apply for OPERATIONS,WEAPON ENGINEERING and MARINE ENGINEERING these posts or eligible then tell me fast ….
    thanks

• BBA(Hons) in HR,Kely is koi jobs hai,ki nahi,

• sir I have 59.5% marks in fsc..so pliz tell me can I apply for this job..pliz give me a reply on asadameen4@gmail.com

• sarfraz khan 2 years ago

meri age 21 sal +6 month ho gaye m aply krskta hun????
    meri registration m error araha h..
    plz reply

• Hadi rizvi 2 years ago

Hi BA HNRS from UK is there any for me

• shahid 2 years ago

mare age 19 year kiya me aply kar skta hun f.a

• Asad hayat 2 years ago

Sir,i have done my matriulation exam with 86% overall,i m in HSC part r mere exam chal ,want join to pak navy as officer,can i??

• Muhammad farrukh iqbal 2 years ago

AOA!
    sir i have done my matriculation with 82% marks & F.sc with 69% marks.now i am doing my b.sc electrical engineering .i want to join pak navy in engineering depart,so kindly guide me .

• waseem shah 2 years ago

sir maien ist year ka student ho aor humare paper 15 may ko haien khia amien b pak navy join kar sakt aho

• pma long course aur navy ke issb aik jesi hoti hy kia aur agr koi army se 2 bar not recommend ho chuka ho to wo navy apply kr sukta hy

• tajamal abbas 2 years ago

sir diploma holder apply kr sakta ha kia main ne 3year diploma kia ha wo fSc k equal hha so plz tell me that can i apply for pakistan navy as officer base on me kind of qulification

• sir i m doing inter final year .result of inter will announce in august and i want to join navy this year. so now what i do please guide me

• Arhum 2 years ago

bro attach hope certificate with your first years result and send to them…
      hope certificate is a certificate which indicate that how much marks can this boy get in second year…

• Arhum 2 years ago

Sir why should we have to clear a series of test for joining??
    ok i merit is necessary but it took nearly 3 month to clear all mediacal test and in the end only 5 to 6 candidates selected by navy… we have not enough time to waste on it…. is there any field for software engineer in navy??
    well i am student of software engineering…. but my wish is to be a navy officer.. reply plz

• Muhammad Waqas 2 years ago

sir jin ke dant saf na ho or ankhe week ho un k lye kuch ho skta hy plz give answer sir thanks

• Muhammad Bilal virk 2 years ago

sir i want to join the nivi.

• sajid mahmood 2 years ago

I did I. Com, can i apply?

• hassnain 2 years ago

a.o.a. sir m ny apply to kar diya hy. or application accept bhi ho gae hy. laikin jab m ny application ko save kya end par tab agy koi profile nhi aya k kab test ho ga maira. please guide me that how i can check my profile

• AMANAT ALI 2 years ago

sir maien ist year ka
    student ho aor humare
    paper 15 may ko haien khia
    amien b pak navy join kar
    sakt aho plz tell me

• SYED ALI RAZA 2 years ago

ASSALAM-U-ALEIKUM I WANNA JOIN PAKISTAN ARMY BUT MY PERCENTAGE IS 55% IN INTER PRE-ENGINEERING AND MY AGE 21 YEARS KIYA APP MUJHE BATA SAKTE HAIN MAI ISSB K LIYE ILLIGIBLE HUN YA NAHI AND KIYA APP “ISI” K BARAY MAI GUIDE KAR SAKTE HAIN THANKS :)

• Assalam o alekum sir mera naam faizan hai main navy join karna chahta hun meri height 5″4 inch hai sir maine bohat jaga apply kiya tha har jaga se mayos ho kar lota hun or han main metric cleared kia hai c grade se first year main b grade bana hai 60 percentage bni hai 17 june 2013 ko main porey 22 saal ka hojounga sir main apni job ko leke bohat pareshan hun har jaga se mayus hokar lot ta hun filhal main mazdori kar raha hun muje ap zaror bataega ke main kya karon navy main joining ke lie.

• Sir muje meri i.d par hai reply kar dejiega furqanali42@ymail.com

• Assalam o alekum sir mera naam zeeshan hai age 19 saal hai matric cleared hai c grade hai mere bhai ko navy join karna chahta hai ghar ke hallat thik nhi hai mere bhai ka pura naam syed muhammad farhan hai age 30 hai agar hosake to civilian main batana yeh meri i.d hai shani12.king@gmail.com muje issi par reply karna

• Shayan khan 2 years ago

Sir,
    sir me navy me shamulyt akhtyar krna chata hun.plz u rply my id akazai _555@yahoo.com

• sajid mahmood 2 years ago

Please reply me, Commerce students are eligible to apply? I did I.Com.

• MR.MJM 2 years ago

D,A,E students r eligible 2 apply??

• Muhammad Hashim 2 years ago

sir my name is Muhammad Hashim i am DAE mechanical engineer.i am apply to pak navy matric 64% marks and deploma 74% marks.piease reply me thanks

• Zeeshan Ali 2 years ago

Dear,
    Where is fOrm Of AppliCatiOn,,,
    Please Reply me at Seharjaan1@gmail.cim

• wajeeha alam 2 years ago

I have done FSc in pre medical .can i apply.Please reply me on mail .Thanks

• Muhammad Basil 2 years ago

Am 18 years old with a height of 6.1 or 6.2. i scored 80 percent in Metric and i am preparing for intermediate exams. Can i apply?

• Dear sir,
    i am from a poor family
    i have all of the qualifications you want’s above
    can i apply to these seats

• malik mamoon farooq 2 years ago

i am join plz send process

• Muhammad Hammad 2 years ago

sir I done BBA(hons) is there are any post for me
    tell me fast

• anzar ahmed kalhoro 2 years ago

Aslam u Alaikum sir,
    sir is ka form kese r kaha se milen ga

• sr ji mene 10 jamaeten ki hain kiya me army me bhrty ho sakta hoon

• MUHAMMAD JAVED IQBAL 2 years ago

b.z.u multan se b-tech(mechanical)
    Dae (mechanical) with g.c.t sahiwal
    mob#0336/03017337789
    plz

• m student of final year in applied psychology…. can i also apply ?

• ani ansari 2 years ago

can i also apply as a navy officer?

• can i also apply?

• one year diploma in I.T

• Abdul Salam 2 years ago

Sir g Matric base pe job kb a ae ge or meri inter me 54% per hai

• Sir’ meri age 12Aug ko 21 year hooo giii. Kia mn apply kr skta hon

• Mohsin 2 years ago

Can someone who does not have 60 % in his intermediate but have above 3.0 CGPA(which is equivalent to above 70 %) in his university’s first semester. Can he apply on the basis of his first semester’s result?

• Ali khan 2 years ago

The eyesight of my one eye is +5.75 and other 6/6 i am eligible for it or not.

• sanaullah 2 years ago

mera bsc shero hai 4 year ka cours hai mai apply kar sakta hon kia

• Aqeel 2 years ago

I applied in it. i got roll number via tsxt message but i dont know when and where my test it. It requires CNIc and PIn # to login but i dont know what is pin# . can you help me with that??

• Tauseef Jan 2 years ago

We are looking for people with a genuine desire to be wealthy. Working in your spare time, this in a golden opportunity to greatly increase your income by marketing the proven healthcare products of an international Chinese Corporation.
    Male /female, well educated & dedicated to being successful. If you want to be part a very rewarding organization, email a brief description of yourself and we will arrange an introductory meeting with you.
    Remember, your spare time can be used to make a fortune for you and your family.
    Send ur Resume:
    I look forward to hearing from you on: tauseefjan2009@yahoo.com

• sarmad 2 years ago

aoa.. I was marked “permanently unfit” in army medical test by CMH’s orthopedic .. can I go for this try in navy???

• sir matric bas par kab arahe ha job

• SYED MUHAMMAD ALI RAZA 2 years ago

Sir this is my Fresh C.V according to this C.V Can i join the PAKISTAN NAVY as officer

Syed Muhammad Ali Raza
    S/o Syed Ghulam Husnain Shah
    Walton Road Lahore Cantt

OBJECTIVE:

TO be part of dynamic and professional team at a position compatible to my experience and caliber that bears opportunities for continued learning and applies the knowledge and skills as per organization’s policies.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION;

MATRIC From Board of Intermediate & Secondary education
    Lahore
    I.Com From Board of Intermediate & Secondary education
    Lahore
    B.Com From Punjab Group of Colleges ( Continue)
    CAREER HISTORY;

.Had Worked as Dispenser in Sultan Memorial Medical Center Walton Lahore cantt. 2007-2010
    . Had worked as Orthopedic Technician (Plaster Room assistant & Dresser) 2010 -2011
    . Had has worked as Assistant Dresser and plaster Technician in OPD, WARD and EMERGENSY on rotation

TRANING;

ATTEND COURSE OF Orthopedic Technician Shaikha Fatima Institute of nursing & health Sciences Shaikh Zayed Hospital Lahore

Session; December, 2009 – November, 2010

COMPUTER SKILL;

Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Computer Fundamental M.S. Window XP, MS word, Excel, power Point XP, In page Urdu , Internet / E-mail training

PERSONAL INFORMATION;

D.O.B 05.04.1992

MARTIAL STATUS; SINGLE

REFERNCE;

Will be furnished on demand.

• Is there any quota seats for physically challenged persons for joining Pakistan Army??

• kamal 2 years ago

my name is kamal abbas
    diploma electrical

• Faisal Raja 2 years ago

Sir i ‘ve done Ics 47%marks,i ‘ve passed cvil surveyour 1year with A+,and now B.A continues,can I apply ?

• Muhammad Umair Khan 2 years ago

sir I m nt recmnd since 2009 ,I real love pak army nd i frm there I wnt to join Isi bt sir I hv Passed Bsc in 50 percent marks ndy in nxt mnth I wl b 23 so plz I cn do any thng fr PK I hope InsahaAllh I wl b in isi very soon fr dis I wl apply as soilder .plz

• Muhammad Umair Khan 2 years ago

• plz any one idea i join pak navy so plz any one guide me how to join

• 1st year marks are 246 but i am sure inshallah 2nd year marks are 60 above.2nd year result is not issu

• Afraz Ahmad Tahir 2 years ago

My age is 2 month over than the limited age. I applied for Sailor job in Navy.
    Can I get any Exemption in that way?

• plz tell me after bs in phycology can i join pak navy pllllllllllllz telll me

• sir when bharte will start please inform i will aplly contact no 03007002851

• Abdul rehman 2 years ago

I Got 85% in my matric exams.. Plz tell me how can i submit a form..? :/

• sir i have got 62%marks in fsc i join navy job becouse i love navy please call me at 03159877835

• kashif bozdar 2 years ago

sir i have got 75.55% in matric and my age is 17 year old and i also done ssc and hcs 2nd part can i applay

• rahman 2 years ago

i have done my bsc part 1 with dbl maths+physics can i join navey? 03459095875

• Mubashir Hassan 2 years ago

meri 70% ha matric ma kiya ma nevy ma ja sakta

03045845370

• sir can one join Navy after completing Bsc? if yes! than what are its requirements and to which fields in Navy can we apply ?

• areeba 8 months ago