Here is the new Trailor of the WAAR Movie, Check it out.

The New Trailor of WAAR Movie

Current Affairs

• When this movie will be released..?? anxiously waiting for WAAR and CAPTAAN movie…

• Mohammad imran 2 years ago

I love pakistan armed forces, may ALLAH bless him.
      Jo maili ankh sy dakhe ga uski ankh asay e nikalen smjh lo dunia walo ham alfaz sy ni kar k dikhaty hyn.
      I LOVE SOOO MUCH my country and armed forces

• nawab hassan 2 years ago

pakistani army mein toh 75% se zyada toh militants hain ….phir army mein ja kar kya fayda….fuck the pakistan army…

• Abubakar Kamboh 2 years ago

i love pakistan army

• Malik 2 years ago

Who send barber to you home to join PAK ARAMY……this is only for PAK people……………….UNDERSTAND.????

• ASSALAM O ALEKUM, ALHAMDOLILHA, bhot khushi huwee ap ke page ko join kr k esa lagta ha k me ne khud Pak Army ko join kr liya ha…..Pakistan se mohabat ka naam he Pakistan Army ha……me Pakistan me CHINA LOBBING k saath mulk me SANATI INQILAB lana chahata hu, or me Allah pr yaqeen se keheta hu sirf 3 saal me mulk ko dunya ki bari taqaton k barabar laskta hu mujhe ap ka qom ka saath chahiye…facebook PAKCHEEN AWAM DOST visit kren ……mujhe umeed ha pasand ay ga magar mera kaam abi shuru nhi huwa sirf sms k 3ru awam ko introduce krwarha hu…..meri koshish ha k facebook completely urdu me ho q k China ne sirf apni zaban se taraqi ki ha……jo jidojhed China ne ki ha wo rung mahol jaszba apne mulk me chahata hu……shukriya…..masoodbinmahmood

• Noman 2 years ago

Love it … i suggest and recommend all my pakistanis to stop watching gandian movies and start watching Real Patriotic Pakistani Movies .

• asimali s/o zafarali 2 years ago

• asimali s/o zafarali 2 years ago

salam pakistan army . … sab ko eid mubarak ,,,,,,from the heart .meri pak army zinda rahe tu salamat rahe army ha tu pakistan ha,sir ma army join karna chahta hu ,my father in army/ mulak ki khidmat karna chahta hu mulak ka liye jaan dena chahta hu sir ma saudia ma rehta hu aur trailar/heavy driver hu,sir any field if u need help.i am 24 hour pak army servant.any i…n…..f……….any thing ,,,,allah hafiz salam to all pakistan army i am with u,,,,,,live long

• Please make all film directors his films on pakistan army.

• Mohammad imran 2 years ago

Eid mubrik to all army please take care of ur self always.

• Naeem 2 years ago

Love Pak Army… nice to see such stuff after a long time in Pakistan…

• QAMAR WATTOO 2 years ago

good ……….we r ready to kill enemies of pakistan

• Majid 2 years ago

MashAllah great … love Islam and Islamic Pakistan Army…. Allah ho Akber …. Endia “Are you watching”

• mubasit 2 years ago

awsme…evry pakistani must watch it

• We are in much much more need of these type of films. India has made many many films to defame Pakistan. And there is not even one programm on our T.V Channels on Patriotism. I suggest that Pakistan Army must invest in these types of films to promote Patriotism and Islam. We have a lot of stories about war on terror and bomb blasts in Pakistan. Our new generation is looking Indian films like Border etc: and they are changing their minds. This is our moral duty to promote Patriotism programms and Dramas on T.V channels and to make these type of films.

• Sajjad Haider 2 years ago

awesome we dont need to watch international movies…good effort…they proved that they can do better than all…m proud of them

• Muhammad Bashir Bhatti 2 years ago

انڈیاشام کو حملہ کرے گا تو انشاللہ صبح کا سورج تباہی کا پیغام لاے گا انڈیا کے لیے ….دنیا کے نقشے پر لوگ کہینگے کہ کبھی یہاں ایک انڈیا نام کا ملک ہوتا تھا …… کیوں کہ پاک فوج اور عوام ایک ساتھہ ہیں

• I watch the trailot of “WAAR” movie, this is a great effort to grow good image of Pakistani Army. I will request to Pakistan Army that they should support ” Film Making ” team that produces movies about Pakistan Army and other Forces.

• Haseeb rehman 2 years ago

Only tell me the date of releasing i’m waiting 4 along time for this movie.

• waseem raza 2 years ago

plz es film ko jaldi jaldi pur pakistan main aur her ghar ghar main chalao do

• love u PAK ARMY. GOD bless u

• just waoooooooooooo and awsum Movie Trailer i love this movie because i love my Pakistan.

• Arslan 2 years ago

Best movie… it can boost up film industry (Y)