Here is a chance for young guys to join PAF, they can join Pakistan Air force as registration is starting today. Induction for 137 GDP Course, and other courses has been started. Check out the details below:

137 GD(P) COURSE
Age: 16 to 22 Years on 28 April, 2014
Nationality: Male citizens of Pakistan
Marital Status: Single
Height: Male: 163 cm
Note:
04 years course (02 years as aviation cadet and 02 years as Pilot Officer in respective institutions) leading to the award of BS in Aviation Sciences and Management from Air University Islamabad.
Educational Qualifications A candidate must have passed with at least 60% marks in aggregate in any of the following:

(a) F.Sc (Pre-Engg / Pre-Medical / Computer Science)
(b) ‘A’ levels with Physics and Maths or Biology
(c) F.Sc with Physics and any two subjects i.e; Maths, Statistics, Computer Science and Biology

83 AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COURSE
Age: 16 to 22 Years on 28 April, 2014
Nationality: Male / Female citizens of Pakistan
Marital Status: Single
Height: Male: 163 cm
Female: 147 cm
Note:
04 years course (02 years as aviation cadet and 02 years as Officer) at College of Aeronautical Engineering (CAE) leading to the award of BSc Engineering from NUST.
Educational Qualifications A Candidate must have passed Maths in first division and F.Sc with minimum 65% marks in aggregate in any of the following:

(a) F.Sc (Pre-Engg) with Chemistry as a subject
(b) ‘A’ Level with Physics, Chemistry and Maths

20 AIR DEFENCE COURSE
Age: 16 to 22 Years on 28 April, 2014
Nationality: Male citizens of Pakistan
Marital Status: Single
Height: Male: 163 cm
Note:
04 years course (02 years as aviation cadet and 02 years as Officer in respective institutions) leading to the award of BS in Aviation Sciences and Management from Air University Islamabad.

(a) F.Sc (Pre-Engg / Pre-Medical / Computer Science)
(b) ‘A’ levels with Physics and Maths or Biology

02 LOGISTICS COURSE
Age: 16 to 22 Years on 28 April, 2014
Nationality: Male citizens of Pakistan
Marital Status: Single
Height: Male: 163 cm
Note:
Educational Qualifications A Candidate must have passed F.Sc with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in any of the following:

(a) F.Sc (Pre-Engg) with Chemistry as a subject
(b) ‘A’ Level with Physics, Chemistry and Maths

18 ADMIN & SPECIAL DUTIES COURSE
Age: 16 to 22 Years on 28 April, 2014
Nationality: Male citizens of Pakistan
Marital Status: Single
Height: Male: 163 cm
Note:
04 years course (02 years as aviation cadet and 02 years as Officer) leading to the award of BS in Aviation Sciences and Management from Air University Islamabad.
Educational Qualifications A candidate must have passed with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in any of the following:

(a) F.Sc (Pre-Engg / Pre-Medical / Computer Science)
(b) ‘A’ levels with Physics and Maths or Biology

Official Website http://joinpaf.gov.pk/careers.php

5.00 avg. rating (96% score) - 4 votes

• khansaab 2 years ago

my age is 25 years and i m doin bscs (honours) (4 years programme).i have completed one year and three years are left . my question is how can i join paf as gdp
    please guide me

• MaLik Qas 2 years ago

sir can i apply on hope certificate because my 12nd year result in september plzzzzz tell me.

• ALEENA 2 years ago

all the posts are for males…..
    then where girls go….??

• Abdur Rehman 2 years ago

A-O-A, i am Abdur Rehman sir i want a govt pilot . my education is matric. sir kya men apply kar sakta hon is ky leye kya kya zarore hy .sir plz help me , sand me mail ………..

• Abdur Rehman 2 years ago

A.o.a ,sir men govt pilot banna chata hon , men metric ka student hon kya men apply kar sakta hon , sir plz help me or mazeed malomat bata dyn plz sir……………….

• shaheer akmal 2 years ago

sir i m shaheer akmal……my question is …….ye 137 GD(P) long course hai ya short course?

• Muhammad balti 2 years ago

AoA sir: Gilgit Baltistan k student k lea age may or number %age may koe reAyat ha k nae

• Junaid Ali 2 years ago

sir gdp k lye koi test dena hoga ya sidha course he?

• kashmala ali 2 years ago

to is saal girls k lia koi moqa q nahi hai k wo GDP k lia apply kary? kia sary mawaqy boys k lia hai ? mjhy to bht dukh howa qasam sy qk mai ny ketni tayari ki the is k lia . Allah hi hamari faryad suny ameen

• AOA……. i wanna know about the type-1 diabtes, is it considered a disability in military????

• fariya 2 years ago

hello,

i want to ask what is the minimum age of a wing commander in pakistan air force??

plz reply soon..its urgent..

• Muhammad Faseeh Sultan 2 years ago

what if someone has obtained 50% marks?

• Sir may dob is 9th march 1991…can i apply??????

• Asma Annayat 2 years ago

AOA sir mai matric ki student hon mujy pilot banna hai.ap mujy bta sakte hai k mai aa gay kya karo plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz mujy btay

• zubair 2 years ago

Sir mene matric ki hai 70% marks hain kiya m apply kr sakta hu

• Amir khan 2 years ago

ASSALAM,O,ALAIKUM,,MY NAME IS AMIR KHAN,,i was a student of 2nd year class,in D.A.E CIVIL ENGINEERING..but due to some problems..i was leave my study,but now I am started study again in fs.c, MAKE A PILOT its my desire,,so SIR any chances for me?????//PLEASE TELL.

• No – Not eligible with this %age.

• Izzat ullah Sultani 2 years ago

Bhai koi GDP ka matlab bata sakta hai?

• Guest 2 years ago

2nd year ka hope certificate kahan say lain

• 2nd year ka hope certificate kahan say lena hay

• Abdullah 2 years ago

AOA. Sir im Abdullah Abbasi i wnt to ask tht my fsc cleared with 58% can i apply as GDP iz there any compromise . . ?

• Tariq Ahmed 2 years ago

Sir which tests are being conduct for GD(P) Course…?

• Abdullah 2 years ago

AOA. Sir my fsc cleared with 58% can i apply as GDP Iz there any comromise or not . . ?

• Guest 2 years ago

AOA. Sir my fsc cleared wid 58% can i apply as a GDP, iz ther any compromise or not . . ?

• Mujtaba Shah Bukhari 2 years ago

59% marks k sath hope certificate chl skta h sir plzz tell mw

• Mujtaba Shah Bukhari 2 years ago

sir plzz tell me 59% marks k sath hope certificate chal skta h???

• Marwah 2 years ago

fsc..fsc.fsc.. 🙁
    ics..bsc (math computer economice).. i.com ,,b.com,,Mba (management accountant) we have not join army or Pak air force? 🙁
    plz announce jobs or course for BSC and B.com Candidates…
    we have passion for army or join air force…

• farhad 2 years ago

cn i aply after cmpleting my enginering……….?

• HD Pakistan 2 years ago

Oa Ghulam Serwr ki baatoon per mat jana bs apply kerte jao ager Eligable hoe tu wo khud rakh len ge werna reject kerden ge.. SImple 🙂

• Hamid rasul 2 years ago

Sir may ny fsc ky exame diay hoy hy or result anounce nahi howa kia may apply kar sakta ho.plz sir tell me,,,,,,,,,,,
    from hamid rasul

• I have done my graduation my all academic record is above then 75 % may i join PAF ? this is ARTS

• u jxt required secience subjects where gose those guys who have arts subjects
    have you any post for those guys in here……………….

• Sajid Anwar 2 years ago

Salam..
    need some help about new courses of PAF??.
    can i join Paf aranotical enginering…i have cleared my fsc part 1 with 77 % marks….. now i am in 2nd year…..can i join now???
    plzzzz anss me sir?
    Thanks

• Hamid rasul 2 years ago

sir may ny fsc ky exame diya howy hy or result annouce nahi howa kia may apply kar skta ho.tell me plz,,,,

• Ashfaq Ahmed 2 years ago

salam
    i have certificate of F A
    can i apply for paf

• M.sumair 2 years ago

sir i have been appeared 2 times in initial test of paf and 1 time in pak army initial test. can i apply for this time?????

• s wasim jan 2 years ago

Sir in sab ko aik time pe apply ho sakti hai

• M.sumair 2 years ago

sir i have been appeared 3 times in initial test. can i apply 4 this time?????

• Sajid Anwar 2 years ago

Salam..

need some help about new courses of PAF??.

can i join Paf aranotical engineering…i have cleared my fsc part 1 with
    77 % marks….. now i am in 2nd year…..can i join now???

Thanks

• Muhammad Saleem Abid 2 years ago

Dear Sir, my son have registered with ID No. K301-137-0349, but he has no CNIC because he is not 18 years, but he has “B” Form, and no Domicile but my and my wife have Domicile (Karachi), please advice me. My son eligible?
    Thanks.

• Faysal Khan 2 years ago

GDP k liay normal percentage kia honi chaheay??

• Muhammad Saleem Abid 2 years ago

Dear Sir, my son has applied with Registration No. K301-137-0349, but he has no CNIC, because he is not 18 years, but he has “B” form, and also he has no Domicile Certificate, but my self and my wife have Domicile Certificate, kindly let me know these document are support his? Thanks, Muhammad Saleem Abid

• I guess Form B will work, If he does not have CNIC.

Domicile shouldn’t be an issue in my opinion.

• Muhammad Saleem Abid 2 years ago

Thanks Sir,

Saleem Abid

• Muhammad Saleem Abid 2 years ago

Sir, my son only pass Matric Examination with A-1 grade with 85% and registered with K301-137-0349, please let me he is eligible or not?

• Ahmed Mohyuddin 2 years ago

is there upper height limit in case of GDP iam 6-2 and want to apply ???

• Haseeb Ahmed 2 years ago

I HAVE PASS MY d.COM EXAM AND I WANT TO JOIN PAF . CAN I APPLY FOR ANY COURSE ?

• Haseeb Ahmed 2 years ago

SIR I HAVE PASS MY D.COM EXAM WITH 68% , CAN I APPLY IN PAF ?

• sir…F.Sc k ilawa ap k pass I.CS or B.Sc candidates k liye koi vacancy nikly gi ya…sb kuch F.SC walon k liye he reh gya h :'(

• anees rehman danwar 2 years ago

assalam alaikum sir jis ki eye sight weak ho tou kia wo PAF mein apply kr sakta hai ?

• anees rehman danwar 2 years ago

sir

• MaLik Qas 2 years ago

sir how i apply on hope certificate because did’t apply online without add qualification plz sir tell something…………………………….!

• MaLik Qas 2 years ago

• Ammer Ammer 2 years ago

sir can u tell me whats place for the girls……………? mtlb koi geni hoi seets han girls k ley ya bs aysy he an ko test k leye khowar krwaya jata ha 🙁

• Ammer Ammer 2 years ago

becoz k girls phly boht mushkil sy apny gar walon ko manwaten han aor bad my jb an k leey jaga he na ho as post pa to ap khud socheen k ak insan pa kia guzry ge

• haider ali 2 years ago

a.o.a sir my eye side is week and i registared in 83 arronetical eng so ans me can i accepted tell me plz

• fahim 2 years ago

sir, I didn’t have domicile is there any problem ?? and my second year result has not come yet ?

• sir…mujhsy lrai to nai hui apki…mujhy bhi jwab dy dain …b.sc in (math,economics,computer) and i.cs in same subjects waly candidates k liye koi vacancy nai h?

• Muhammad Saleem Abid 2 years ago

Dear Sir, my son have registered with ID No. K301-137-0349, Sir, my son recently Passed his Matric Examination, he is eligible? if yes I think requirement F.Sc. ?

• Aaliyan 2 years ago

what are the MAIN differences between AD and GDP!? Tell me more about the facilities, pay scale, and stuff… Also, WHAT will be our main duty….

• MUHAMMAD HANIF RAFIQ 2 years ago

assalamo alikum sir…. i want to join pak air force and i really like it to join….. so plzzz tell me that how can i join is………rply

• jalawan waheed 2 years ago

i haven’t pass my exam of f.sc yet its in progress what should i do now?? my age is 17

• minsa 2 years ago

sir,i ve completed my Fsc pre medical i m an army girl i want to apply for PAF in which department i can apply!

• minsa 2 years ago

sir my brother has completed after b.com , mba so where he could apply for paf, and in which department, he’s 24

• laalainkhan 2 years ago

Asslam-o-Alikum sir , i have done B.a n B.ed. i luv pakistan army & i wana to join pakistan army . plzzzzzzz tell me how can i apply ???

• Naqash Ghauri 2 years ago

Sir can i join air force if i have done my I.com with 62% marks?

• tooba babar 2 years ago

Are girls not eligible anymore for gdp??…

• aslamoalikum sir. I am Eman 19 years old .I have done my fsc with 75 %. Can I apply in air force. sir can you guide which posts are there for girls and when admissions will open?

• Shnell Malik 2 years ago

Salam! sir can you please tell me when will be GD pilot courses for female will be annouced and how we can apply for this? please tell me about this soon..

• AOA Sir
    I have a couple of questions, First of all is it possible to join if i have studied from an american system school? And second my eyesight is not that great so is possible for me to register for GD(p) even if i wear contacts or glasses, if not are people who go through laser correction surgery allowed. and also what are margin of error when taking the final examination to finally become a GD(p).

• Safi butt 2 years ago

A.O.A sir if a prsn has weak eyesight, can he opt 4 arntical engnrin? what d cse if he wears glasses?

• Muhammad Azam Khan 2 years ago

sir can you can tell that , for which posts can a BSCS graduate student can apply?

• Ayesha Irtaza 2 years ago

Sir I have passed fsc with 85% and matric with 95% can I apply for gdp if yes then what should b the criteria and how I done my preparations and when I can apply? Plzzzzzz kindly tell me

• Waqar Shaukat 2 years ago

I Have mistakenly apply for GD (P) 2014… but i want to apply for aeronutical engineering course… Slip is card is issued… Now can i change the field to aeronutical. or can apply for more than a field????
    kindly tell me soon

• i have passed 1st year with 80% marks, can i apply in PAF as a GD-P in 138 GD(P) Course ???

• MUHAMMAD SHERYAR KHAN 2 years ago

sir you will guide me form where i can preparation the initial test for pma long course plz

• armeen 1 year ago

Salam .. Mn ny fsc nd ba kia hua ..r mn paf join krna chahti hun .. girls k ly paf mn kya best ha r mn kesy apply kr skti .. koi mjhy guide kryga pls … 🙁

• Ansa Gul 1 year ago

AOA I am doing B. Com… Can I join PAF…. If yes then in which field….

• gulam sarwar sir I have passed fsc with 50 percent marks with ba 50 percent marks for what post I can apply in air force please guide me thank you

• dawood zaman 9 months ago

I give the exams of fsc pre medical can I apply PAF

• abbas khan 6 months ago

assalam walikum dear sir
    can i apply for GD pilot after completing my simple B.A in sociology ?

• Muhammad Nasir 6 months ago

Assalamo alaikum sir g!
    Me doing DAE electrical .
    Can i apply for GDP
    because DAE is equal to Fsc also sir
    please reply me sir
    cantact no
    03463480703

• my height is 161cm..will they take me for gd Pilot?

• Muhammad Ali 2 months ago

I requested to Air Chief. Sir i wish that you also eligible the D.A.E Student for the P.A.F Commission that we also apply for the commission we do some thing for our motherland. as i wish to join Air force but now i know that i am not eligible because i have completed D.A.E Civil. but if i take admission in F.SC And after completion i will be our age so i wish that you give a chance. Because there is thousand of student to Join Pakistan Air Force After D.A.E.