Apple has launched it’s iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus – So Apple won’t launch it’s iPhone X at same time. Apple has announced that iPhone X pre-orders will begin on 27 October, with shipping to begin 3 November.
Apple will also make the handset available through its iPhone Upgrade Program, with monthly payments starting at £56.45.
– 5.8in Super Retina (2436×1125) OLED edge-to-edge display
– New ‘all-glass’ design with IP67 certification
– 143.6×70.9×7.7 mm, 179g
– Wireless charging support
– Apple A11 chip with Apple-designed GPU
– Face ID
– iOS 11 with improved Siri, P2P payments
– Vertical 12MP dual cameras with OIS, 7MP front-facing camera
– Support for LTE speeds up to 450Mbps
– Wireless charging/fast charging support
– Battery life quoted at 21 hours of talk time
– 64GB/256GB storage
For a detailed view of iPhone X, Please visit here.